Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    I have a thrid world server here which is why I ended up with a double post. Can a mod remove one of them please.
    Anything for you!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

from C-span Q and A

LT. COL. KAREN KWIATKOWSKI, U.S. AIR FORCE (RET.)
    tells her story of how she observed, from her position in the Pentagon, the vice-president and a set of his advisor's "creating" intelligence to convince the D.O.D., the American people and the world to go to war with Iraq. In the face of real credible evidence that clearly showed Saddam was no real threat or problem at all.

http://www.q-and-a.org/Transcript/?ProgramID=1069
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AFbombloader View Post
    Terroristic nuclear attack? Never thought I would see WWII referred to as a terrorist action.
    It seems an inconsistent double standard otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by AFbombloader View Post
    Iran doesn't have to follow our demands, in fact they haven't been following ours or anybody's for years. But if they do attack us, we have every right right to reciprocate in force.
    Even if the current Iranian regime did attack, I wouldn't see it as much more than an attempt at reciprocation. It was a previous CIA administration that backed the 1953 coup against the democratically elected prime minister and consolidation of power by a monarchist tyrant and the previous and current U.S. administrations that are attempting to destabilize the current regime and have admitted as much.
    The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agnapostate View Post
    It seems an inconsistent double standard otherwise.

Even if the current Iranian regime did attack, I wouldn't see it as much more than an attempt at reciprocation. It was a previous CIA administration that backed the 1953 coup against the democratically elected prime minister and consolidation of power by a monarchist tyrant and the previous and current U.S. administrations that are attempting to destabilize the current regime and have admitted as much.
    The dropping of Fat Man and Little Boy do not meet the criteria for terrorist attack. They were not done to incite fear or to gain anything by fear. They were done to ultimately end a war and saves thousands, if not millions, of lives in Japan and in America.

Since when do the sins of the father apply to the son? What was done by previous US administrations, to the previous administrations in Iran is not why they are the way they are. At one time we were allies, in a loose sense of the word. And that was after 1953.

AF
    "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."

Mark Twain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Or the most powerful nation-state in the UN that exercises an imperialistic monopoly through the veto power of the Security Council and over the Board of Governors of the IAEA. That too.
    no, the Soviet Union is gone, son.....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Sorry bout that,

1. In three days will see this *Iranian Surprise*!
    2. Then Obama will have to decide which major Islamic City he will have to blow off the map.
    3. I vote for Mecca.
    4. Heres a little ol link:http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

"Supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Monday that Iran is set to deliver a "punch" that will stun world powers during this week's 31st anniversary of the Islamic revolution.
    "The Iranian nation, with its unity and God's grace, will punch the arrogance (Western powers) on the 22nd of Bahman (February 11) in a way that will leave them stunned," Khamenei, who is also Iran's commander-in-chief, told a gathering of air force personnel. "

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Last edited by chesswarsnow; 02-08-2010 at 08:29 PM.
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Sorry bout that,

[QUOTE=revelarts;408343]from C-span Q and A

LT. COL. KAREN KWIATKOWSKI, U.S. AIR FORCE (RET.)
    tells her story of how she observed, from her position in the Pentagon, the vice-president and a set of his advisor's "creating" intelligence to convince the D.O.D., the American people and the world to go to war with Iraq. In the face of real credible evidence that clearly showed Saddam was no real threat or problem at all.

http://www.q-and-a.org/Transcript/?ProgramID=1069[/QUOTE

1. Errrrrr....... And what thread were you trying to post too?
    2. This is the irainian thread.
    3. Why do you have you're head buried in the sand?
    4. Oh I know you like surprises.
    5. Well you dig up old bs about how iraq was innocent of any wrong doing.
    6. And I will publish the real news as I see it.
    7. I'm for a first strike, just nuke Tehran.
    8. Screw them.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I've noticed that you've expressed opposition to the policies of the current administration. Very well. Why would you live in a country that you obviously hate? Isn't there another that would have beliefs more like yours that you could be happier living in? One that you could have some pride in?
    The current administration is not the United States......... your attempt at a point failed. I love the United States, I believe in this country's moral decency and am sorry we have wasted so much time, lives, money and resources on people that don't want or deserve our help. Fuck the assholes around the world, let them fight for themselves.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me