Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow *Haiti: Voodoo, Who Do You Think Your Fooling?*

Sorry bout that,

1. Yup, I was right, Voodoo, is prevalent in Haiti, as I suspected.
    2. Voodoo cheiftans are ready to start all out war on the Christians there to convert and help re-build haiti, the shit hole on high.
    3. We should just pack our shit and get, let them figure it out.
    4. But we all know PC will win the day!
    5. Yeah we are too stupid to even know when we are thrust into the middle of PC,ness.
    6. Link and sample:http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

" A Hatian girl washes her face amid tents in a camp near Cite Soleil, a slum...

Haiti's supreme voodoo leader vowed "war" on Wednesday after Evangelicals attacked a ceremony organized by his religion honoring those killed in last month's massive earthquake.
    The attack on Tuesday in the capital's sprawling Cite Soleil slum came with religious tensions rising, as Protestant Evangelicals and other denominations recruit in the wake of the earthquake that killed more than 200,000.

"It will be war -- open war," Max Beauvoir, supreme head of Haitian voodoo, told AFP in an interview at his home and temple outside the capital.

"It's unfortunate that at this moment where everybody's suffering that they have to go into war. But if that is what they need, I think that is what they'll get."

The quake also left more than a million homeless and left much of the capital and surrounding areas, in this Caribbean nation of more than nine million, in ruins.

Police said a pastor urged followers to attack the ceremony, resulting in a crowd of people throwing rocks at the voodoo followers.

Rosemond Aristide, police inspector in Cite Soleil, said he has since spoken with the pastor, who agreed to allow voodoo ceremonies to take place there.

However, Aristide could not explain why no arrests were made nor provide further details.

Beauvoir claimed hundreds of Protestant Evangelicals along with other people they hired attacked the ceremony, causing a number of injuries.

About half of Haiti's population is believed to practice voodoo in some form, though many are thought to also follow other religious beliefs at the same time.

The religion -- whose practitioners often use the vodou spelling as opposed to the Westernized version -- is deeply rooted in Haitian culture.

A voodoo priest named Boukman has been credited with setting off the country's slave rebellion in the late 18th century. "

7. I say we walk away, and let them wallow in voodoo crap.
    8. Should of never been duped by the PC media, telling Americans, they are all Catholics!!!
    9. I sure wasn't!!!
    10. Screw haiti!!!!!

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Last edited by chesswarsnow; 02-24-2010 at 09:28 PM.
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Yeah, screw them because they don't believe in your fairy tale /sark.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Sorry bout that,

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Yeah, screw them because they don't believe in your fairy tale /sark.

1. Why don't you go there and take the Christians place then?
    2. Its the Christians being threatened, not the heatherns like yourself,... you and them are on the same,.........darkside.
    3. Lots in common, voodoo myster.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chesswarsnow View Post
    Sorry bout that,1. Why don't you go there and take the Christians place then?
    2. Its the Christians being threatened, not the heatherns like yourself,... you and them are on the same,.........darkside.
    3. Lots in common, voodoo myster.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    You want to leave them because of their religion, they want to harm aid workers because of religion, who's at fault? Oh yeah, obviously the atheist how dark and evil atheism is, compared to the kind hand of religion.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Sorry bout that,

You want to leave them because of their religion, they want to harm aid workers because of religion, who's at fault? Oh yeah, obviously the atheist how dark and evil atheism is, compared to the kind hand of religion.

1. So explain why are we there?
    2. And why you ain't?

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. So explain why are we there?
    2. And why you ain't?

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    When you say 'we' and 'you' i assume you mean 'Christians' and 'Atheists'?

Well i have made a donation to the International Red Cross, a charity without religious association, i am sure there are others aswell but thats the only one i personally know as i use to volunteer with the British Red Cross.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Sorry bout that,

When you say 'we' and 'you' i assume you mean 'Christians' and 'Atheists'?

Well i have made a donation to the International Red Cross, a charity without religious association, i am sure there are others aswell but thats the only one i personally know as i use to volunteer with the British Red Cross.

1. Sorry ol chum, but the Red Cross is a religious org. dude.
    2. You need to read their mission statement dude.
    3. Ask yourself, why aren't they threatening the atheists, if there truely are some there?
    4. Because you are one and the same, you don't mind if I answer that question for you do you?
    5. Common Noir, go over there, and help your fellow darkside,.....scared???
    6. When you arrive there, you can use this mission statement, "I'm here to help you, and also I am also a follower of satan, so I mean you no harm, I am with you in everyway, and am no threat unto you, at all, let me help because I am a atheist."

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Last edited by chesswarsnow; 02-24-2010 at 10:31 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,
    1. Sorry ol chum, but the Red Cross is a religious org. dude.
    2. You need to read their mission statement dude.
    3. Ask yourself, why aren't they threatening the atheists, if there truely are some there?
    4. Because you are one and the same, you don't mind if I answer that question for you do you?
    5. Common Noir, go over there, and help your fellow darkside,.....scared???

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Excuse me?...i think YOU need to read their mission statement, like i said i volunteered for the organisation, working in a British Red Cross in my town, they have NO religious affiliation.
    And i know not why they are doing what they are doing, but there is clearly religious motive.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Just for you CWN

Religious neutrality

The Red Cross Movement is not a political or religious organisation. This neutrality means that we can reach and offer unconditional help to people in need whoever and wherever they are.

Often we work in countries where other organisations cannot or will not work. We cross front lines in times of war to help conflict victims and visit prisoners of war on both sides. We can only do this life-saving work if we are understood to be a completely neutral, independent organisation. Put simply, our neutrality saves lives.
    We can’t let down people in need by compromising our neutrality. That is why we do not align ourselves with any particular political cause or religious creed anywhere in the world.

And that is why we do not sell or display religious items, of any faith, in our shops. For many of us, Christmas is a holy time – and we respect that. However, as an organisation, the Red Cross cannot be seen to be religious or political because to do so might jeopardise the access we have to people in need.
    Last edited by Noir; 02-24-2010 at 10:40 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Sorry bout that,

1. Just for you too:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interna...cent_Societies

"In 1983, the League was renamed to the "League of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies" to reflect the growing number of National Societies operating under the Red Crescent symbol. Three years later, the seven fundamental principles of the Movement as adopted in 1965 were incorporated into its statutes. The name of the League was changed again in 1991 to its current official designation the "International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies". In 1997, the ICRC and the Federation signed the Seville Agreement which further defines the responsibilities of both organizations within the Movement.

In 2004, the Federation began its largest mission to date after the tsunami disaster in South Asia. More than 40 National Societies have worked with more than 22,000 volunteers to bring relief to the countless victims left without,......"

2. When PC'ness took over The Red Cross, like ayabs are going to give to the Red Cross, so make the Red Cresent, just to be PC!!!
    3. You believe what you want, its Christians supporting the Red Cross, and a few heatherns who some what feel guilt.
    4. Oh and the Cross is from Christ, so that statement is false.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

...so over the history of the organisation they have changed there name?...what has that to do with the fact that they are non-religious?

I will believe their mission statement, which is pretty damn clear to me, they are NOT religious, you would have to be a fool to think otherwise.

and the cross is nothing to do with Jesus, again from their website

The red cross emblem

The emblem of a red cross with arms of equal length on a white background is the visible sign of protection under the 1949 Geneva Conventions.
    In many countries with a predominantly Muslim population, the red crescent emblem is used instead.

Neither emblem has any religious or political significance.

Origin of the emblems

The red cross emblem is an inversion of the Swiss flag, which shows a white cross on a red background. This recognises the historic connection between Switzerland and the original Geneva Convention of 1864.
    But while the red cross emblem has no intentional religious meaning, the symbol reminded soldiers from the Ottoman Empire (modern-day Turkey) of the crusaders of the Middle Ages and so in 1876 they began using a red crescent instead.
    Do forgive me for using the Red Cross to explain what they mean, rather than you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Sorry bout that,

1. If the Cross didn't have anything to do with religion, they tell me genious why did they have to add the red cresent to the name???
    2. Huh????
    3. Your so PC there's nothing that can be done for you.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Last edited by chesswarsnow; 02-24-2010 at 11:14 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Okay...it looks pretty simple to me...

When it was formed it was the League of the red cross societies, and opernated under the red cross. However, it then began to also operate under a red cresant in Mainly Muslim countries because as it is explained in my post
    while the red cross emblem has no intentional religious meaning, the symbol reminded soldiers from the Ottoman Empire (modern-day Turkey) of the crusaders of the Middle Ages and so in 1876 they began using a red crescent instead.
    So in 1876 they adopted the Crescent symbol. And obviously over the next few years they was a gorwth of Red Cross Societies in Mulsim countries, and thus, as explained in your post..

In 1983, the League was renamed to the "League of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies" to reflect the growing number of National Societies operating under the Red Crescent symbol.
    Now really, you don't have to be a genius to connect the dots.

You have lied twice in this thread (Saying the Red Cross is a religious organisation, and then claiming the Cross was a reference to Jesus) Both of which are clearly denied several times on their website,

So...will you admit you're wrong darling?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Sorry bout that,

Okay...it looks pretty simple to me...

When it was formed it was the League of the red cross societies, and opernated under the red cross. However, it then began to also operate under a red cresant in Mainly Muslim countries because as it is explained in my post

So in 1876 they adopted the Crescent symbol. And obviously over the next few years they was a gorwth of Red Cross Societies in Mulsim countries, and thus, as explained in your post..

Now really, you don't have to be a genius to connect the dots.

You have lied twice in this thread (Saying the Red Cross is a religious organisation, and then claiming the Cross was a reference to Jesus) Both of which are clearly denied several times on their website,

So...will you admit you're wrong darling?

1. Shit son, I didn't lie, your just in a alternative reality.
    2. You have to have religion if there was a consession in allowing the cresent to be used in ayabs countries.
    3. So see, genious, there is a religious undertone to the Red Cross, thats why they had to do PC madness to make it fair to ayabs adding the red cresent, and you do know they worship the moon right?.
    4. Blah, blah blah,..I know, you can't hear this, but its true son.
    5. And get some sleep, we American dudes like myself, don't like being called darling,..LOL!!!!!

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Can you not read?

while the red cross emblem has no intentional religious meaning, the symbol reminded soldiers from the Ottoman Empire (modern-day Turkey) of the crusaders of the Middle Ages and so in 1876 they began using a red crescent instead.
    Its pretty simple.

You said the Red Cross is a religious Org, when it states clearly it is in no way political or religious.
    You also said the Cross was to do with Jesus, and i just don't know were you got that from.

If you were able to quote the organisation describing itself as religious, or saying that the cross was to do with Jesus then you'd have a very strong case indeed, but instead you are continuing to make statements that are rejected totally by the Org. But you are not manly enough to admit your mistake and move on, you are blind to the facts. You know no one will think less of you for admitting you were wrong, but to stick stubbornly to your statements makes you look quite the fool.