Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    You made the claim; prove yourself right.
    I believe the challenge was "Prove me wrong".

A lil reading comprehension problem there, Glock?

ABBY..Personally, I'd never equate teaching wiping ones ass with teaching religion..But to each his own.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post

ABBY..Personally, I'd never equate teaching wiping ones ass with teaching religion..But to each his own.
    Equating and analogizing are two different things.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post

I would have to agree with Glock that your having made a statement does not mean it is fact and must be proven wrong without your having actually proved your point.

I could claim that there are aliens at area 51 and demand it be held up as fact until you can prove it wrong, but that is just as foolish a premise as the original one that you tried to set up.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Whats the point in me posting about the non-sense that is Islam on this site? As far as i am aware there are no Muslims here.

This topic is not itself focussed on Christianity, but on religion itself, and how it indoctrinates those that can not chose. Obviously this is an extreme example, but the same happens on smaller scales everywhere, whether its sending a kid to a faith school or making them go to church classes ect. Indoctrination is taking place

I also will be taking no lectures on 'credibility' from a Pescetarian.
    Just as you were indoctrinated to be athiest, as you claimed your parents were. Again, and again, and again with this Noir. You are more obsessed with Christianity than any person on this site.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Just as you were indoctrinated to be athiest, as you claimed your parents were. Again, and again, and again with this Noir. You are more obsessed with Christianity than any person on this site.
    Not to mention his nearly daily preachings here and probably lots of other places. He's like the atheistic version of the Great Awakening.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If i may answer with a question, do you think it is right that some one raises their child to be a racist, or sexist or some other undesirable 'ist'?
    Such as atheist perchance? Like it or not Noir, people are going to raise their child as they see fit. I certainly don't agree with much of the parenting I see going on....I haven't even been thrilled with every single aspect of my own parenting skills. However, even with mistakes made, children brought up to feel cared for generally turn out reasonably well. But, do you truly expect for society to reach into every household and manipulate every aspect of how every parent raises every child? Would that be reasonable and acceptable?

Taking pot shots? I'm asking questions.
    What is the aim of anyone on this board? It is to exchange ideas and thoughts. I would doubt anyone thinks they are going to single handedly do anything by making posts on a forum.

My objective is merely to discuss.
    If this had been the first post where I've seen you jab at Christianity I would not have pointed out not perception that you are taking pot shots. I have posted film footage of children being taught much more disturbing things, such as being suicide martyrs for Islam and didn't see a response from you about that. Footage depicting veiled women being publicly whipped by men is out there too, but you're not posting that. So, here ya go...how's this for 'child abuse'?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3VfhK-nTXww&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3VfhK-nTXww&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

No, Noir, the drum you persistently beat is that of Anti-Christianity, and it has not gone unnoticed. Why not just leave it alone if you don't like it?
    Great minds think for themselves

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Sorry bout that,

1. Here's how I read what Noirs perfect world entails.
    2. No religion to be taught any child.
    3. Until they reach maturity, let's say 19.
    4. About the time they enter college.
    5. Then the atheist professors get a crack at their heads full of mush first.
    6. And then and only then afterwards, they get to take a Bible class.
    7. If it's sticks at that point, then it's okay by him.
    8. This way everyone has an equal opertunity of being *F*ed up for life just like he is.
    9. He's so lonely being the only atheist he knows.
    10. Misery loves company, and it's true you waste much effort casting pearls to swine.
    11. No offense Noir, it's just something Jesus said, and I'm sure in your whole life you have been under the weight of being told Jesus is out to get you, maybe he is, you might want to ask why?

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Last edited by chesswarsnow; 02-14-2010 at 12:42 AM.
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Crazy people.
    With me men all over the world want to $#*&#$ me and then Q@#^&$Q me and then I do *^#&@(*W$&^ with them and they then get wild and %^&#$%$!%# and #!#$ and ^$##$%$.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

but they are not racist because of their religion, as some religious people are.
    can you document for me who these people are who are racist because of their religion?....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Probably refering to Mormons

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    can you document for me who these people are who are racist because of their religion?....

Mormons had a ban on allowing black people to join their church, but it was lifted in 1950's. I am still unsure whether black people are allowed to hold the priesthood. The reason was because the mormons used to believe that black people held the mark of cain, or at least thats how it was explained to me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    Mormons had a ban on allowing black people to join their church, but it was lifted in 1950's. I am still unsure whether black people are allowed to hold the priesthood. The reason was because the mormons used to believe that black people held the mark of cain, or at least thats how it was explained to me.
    The simple truth is, the majority of negroes are uncivilized savages and untill the inception of political correctness in the late 1960's it was perfectly normal and acceptable for people to want to avoid or restrict contact with them.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    The simple truth is, the majority of negroes are uncivilized savages and untill the inception of political correctness in the late 1960's it was perfectly normal and acceptable for people to want to avoid or restrict contact with them.
    What makes a person a savage. His skin color or a lack of knowledge? Historically the blacks have been kept down in this and other countries. From the Civil War to the 1960's blacks were denied education and even respect. Then, just like at the end of the Civil War they were suddenly thrust into main stream of society. But there was no educational base to build on. They were given welfare and affirmative action to get them into the work force. All sorts of government gimme programs to assuage white guilt. So you get stupid, ignorant people placed in positions of authority and in the entertainment world positions of stardom. Why do so many of them excel in sports? Because it doesn't take a lot of brain power. Just athletic ability. Ignorance is part of the black culture, and it's perpetrated in today's society by the corporations and ignorant black leaders. Plus the fact racism is a big money maker in the black community. Again fed with ignorance. It's not skin color that makes a savage it's ignorance.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Sorry bout that,

1. And we all know, you can't fix stupid!
    2. Thou some have real smarts, that doesn't happen often.
    3. I think they lack good morals, how do we help them morally?
    4. I myself, think a savage ideal, can be changed, but how can they be reached?
    5. Matin Luther King was a great man, and preacher, where are the good teachers?
    6. We all know how Obama was taught by a savage teacher.
    7. There's plenty of things going down hill for the black race, who will guide them away from the pitfalls?
    8. Black people suffer from lack of knowledge, I feel bad for them, but I don't feel responcible for them.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chesswarsnow View Post
    Sorry bout that,

1. And we all know, you can't fix stupid!
    2. Thou some have real smarts, that doesn't happen often.
    3. I think they lack good morals, how do we help them morally?
    4. I myself, think a savage ideal, can be changed, but how can they be reached?
    5. Matin Luther King was a great man, and preacher, where are the good teachers?
    6. We all know how Obama was taught by a savage teacher.
    7. There's plenty of things going down hill for the black race, who will guide them away from the pitfalls?
    8. Black people suffer from lack of knowledge, I feel bad for them, but I don't feel responcible for them.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Funny, before the 'War on Poverty' and the destruction of the black family, their divorce rates were lower than whites. Family and church were legacies of what had gone before. Then came the 'War' and special treatments, did more to destroy black families and increase out of wedlock children than it did help prevent or cure poverty.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Funny, before the 'War on Poverty' and the destruction of the black family, their divorce rates were lower than whites. Family and church were legacies of what had gone before. Then came the 'War' and special treatments, did more to destroy black families and increase out of wedlock children than it did help prevent or cure poverty.
    Good point. And besides fewer single moms from divorce, there were also many fewer due to never being married in the first place and having children.
    Last edited by Abbey Marie; 02-14-2010 at 07:20 PM.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey