Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I'm starting to think

Noir only hates christians and not really religion. Just the Christian religion.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    There are those who are simply skeptical about religion and the existance of God and these nonbelievers don't give it much thought.

Then there are the atheist who don't believe and hate the fact that anyone else does and ridicules and tries to convert believers to atheism.

The latter are the ones who have been marxist indoctrinated and are programmed to spread their anti-religious beliefs wherever they will be heard.

Marxism is an ideological plague that spreads and infects those who are weak of mind, especially among the young and the poor of society.
    Odd I've never seen anyone claiming to be an atheist approach perfect strangers in a bowling ally (as the lil girl in the video did) handing out atheist tracks and claiming there is no GOD.

I think you may have only observed the reverse, HT.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Odd I've never seen anyone claiming to be an atheist approach perfect strangers in a bowling ally (as the lil girl in the video did) handing out atheist tracks and claiming there is no GOD.

To be honest with you, I won't be surprized to see that coming soon. I bet 20 years ago nobody thought there would be a richard dawkins atheist childrens camp either.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

That's funny. They have a whole website dedicated to activism, including getting in people's faces: http://www.atheistactivist.org/Actions.html

As well as vandalism: http://www.veoh.com/collection/Polic...41242a78CzN8c#

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    That's funny. They have a whole website dedicated to activism, including getting in people's faces: http://www.atheistactivist.org/Actions.html

As well as vandalism: http://www.veoh.com/collection/Polic...41242a78CzN8c#
    Well that second link you gave is disgusting beyond belief. Hopefully the people that are doing that will be caught and punished.

I do remember hearing a story a while ago about an atheist posters that were stolen, so they replaced them with new posters saying "Thou shalt not steal" made me lawl
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

In spite of what many have been taught Noir, a main focus of Christianity is tolerance. Compare that to the Muslim faith. And while Christians are taught to "shine their light", many atheists are intolerant so feign offense.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The key words you may have overlooked were;
    wherever they will be heard
    Such as a courtroom, a PTA meeting, a town hall meeting or a political forum.

Although marxists have been known to pass out their literature in the streets, malls, public gathering places, and "bowling allies".

The marxist sympathizer, Lee Harvey Oswald was once arrested while passing out communist literature on the streets of New Orleans.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    Noir only hates christians and not really religion. Just the Christian religion.
    Inwhich case you think wrong.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

[YOUTUBE]h23qtCq2gDY[/YOUTUBE]
    I did not watch the whole video, but it seems the main premise of it is 'Atheists do evil aswell' and ofcourse they do. We are in no way special, we are human like everyone else, but i find it very rare to find case of evil committed in the name of Atheism.

For example Stalin is brought up in that video, who murdered about 40-50 million people. But he did not murder them in the name of atheism, he murdered them in the name of his ideal state, a sort of quasi-religion were he was the God. But he did not do what he did because he was an atheist in the same way that Hitler did not do what in did because he was a Catholic. They just both happened to be evil men who had twisted views and the power to act upon them

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

No doubt our young Noir, as with many young people, has been strongly influenced by marxist athiest.

This is largely due to the their marxist indoctrination in the universities and even the K-12 public schools.

From the video...
    LOL,

So when i think that children should not be abused in the way that they clearly are in the name of religion, i am the one that has been 'indoctrinated'? See the irony?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crin63 View Post
    That video and their speaking in supposed tongues is a ridiculous sham. Its not Christian and has nothing to do with genuine Christianity no matter what they call themselves.

Tongues that were spoken in The Bible were known languages but not previously spoken or known by those men who spoke them on the day of Pentecost. It wasn't just a bunch of jibberish, it wasn't taught and it was only spoken with Jews present.

However wrong they are, its still their children to raise. At least they aren't teaching their kids to blow themselves up in order to get to heaven.
    So you find that acceptable?
    Simply amazing.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrskurtsprincess View Post
    Noir, I went to one of these camps when I was a kid....at the time it seemed like fun and got me away from the family for a week. However, it was this type of extremism that turned me off religion eventually. I am not religious, but I am also not anti-religion. I am anti-extremism ...... of any sort.

Your question is whether it is indoctrination ......... of course it is.

Indoctrination is the process of inculcating ideas, attitudes, cognitive strategies

Can you tell me anything a parent teaches their children that isn't some type of indoctrination? For example: Teaching them to say "please" and "thank you" when they want/receive something is indoctrination into a set of values. Making them brush their teeth and take a bath is a form of indoctrination regarding health. Some things are better learned through dogmatic teachings.

And children are not just being indoctrinated by their parents. Watching television is a form of indoctrination.....playing video games ....participating in sports ....listening to music.....teaching children how to care for animals .... teaching language and math.....and the list goes on and on. We cannot raise our children in a void of indoctrination if they want to survive in today's world.

Thankfully, in America, we still have the ability to question the ideas being taught to us, whether it is faith, science, history, et. al. The beauty of being a human being is that at some point in time we reach the age to make our own choices and hopefully some of the indoctrination sticks and some of it diminishes.

Noir, I hope that you know that being anti-religious doesn't mean you have to be an atheist.
    The difference is that some form of indoctrination are based on fact, others are not. In this case something like brushing your teeth with keep your teeth healthy and reduce the rish of gum disease ect, that is all based on scientific fact and medical evidence.

Religion is not based on facts or evidence, but purly on belief, and when you are brainwashed and forced to believe something that is not fact based as i child i would judge that to be child abuse.

Am i sorry to hear that you went through a similar experience, if i may ask, as i saw it raised earlier in the topic, did the 'teachers' make it clear to your parents what their methods were?

And i understand that i can be both against the institution of religion, but not religion itself, as you are, i however am against both.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

There are those who are simply skeptical about religion and the existance of God and these nonbelievers don't give it much thought.

Then there are the atheist who don't believe and hate the fact that anyone else does and ridicules and tries to convert believers to atheism.

The latter are the ones who have been marxist indoctrinated and are programmed to spread their anti-religious beliefs wherever they will be heard.

Marxism is an ideological plague that spreads and infects those who are weak of mind, especially among the young and the poor of society.
    I do find it quite funny that you are forever referring to me as a marxist.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

In spite of what many have been taught Noir, a main focus of Christianity is tolerance. Compare that to the Muslim faith. And while Christians are taught to "shine their light", many atheists are intolerant so feign offense.
    No, the main focus of humanity is tolerance, as can be found in the golden rule. The fact that we have gone through the New Test. and Old Test and scrubbed out the bad bits (by our own judgement) has meant Christianity is more tolerant, but some intolerance's still exist, for example intolerance of homosexuals ect.

I'm sure i could pick 100 bible verses, and as a Christian you would disagree with every one of them, as would i as an atheist, why? Because we are decent people and we know what is right and what is wrong, with or without religion.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    LOL,

So when i think that children should not be abused in the way that they clearly are in the name of religion, i am the one that has been 'indoctrinated'? See the irony?
    So, do you deny that your negativity towards religion was enfluenced by marxist propaganda?
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!