Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jeff, while I don't use the word myself, not because it has become politically incorrect, as they say, but because I just don't feel the need to use slurs. I do however, agree with you that it is a word blacks continually call themselves over and over again. It seems, for the most part, that is how they define themselves. I do feel, tho', that if a group of people, so to speak, want respect, they must first respect themselves. One just doesn't call his own people niggers and then demand that everyone else not do so....And besides, name calling is childish and counter productive.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    And besides, name calling is childish and counter productive.
    Excellent point cracker!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Has nothing to do with rap. Which has little to do with race, since there are white and Latino rappers as well as black.
    But I agree about Jeff. He is a nice guy who just happens to be racist.
    Better than Hogtrash, who is an ignorant ass who happens to be racist.
    There are worse things to be on this planet than, "an ignorant ass who happens to be racist." How about a child molestor? An axe murderer? A rapist? A politician? A mass murderer?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
    Excellent point cracker!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Jeff, while I don't use the word myself, not because it has become politically incorrect, as they say, but because I just don't feel the need to use slurs. I do however, agree with you that it is a word blacks continually call themselves over and over again. It seems, for the most part, that is how they define themselves. I do feel, tho', that if a group of people, so to speak, want respect, they must first respect themselves. One just doesn't call his own people niggers and then demand that everyone else not do so....And besides, name calling is childish and counter productive.
    Bink if ya notice the blacks that refer to themselves as niggers usually are just that, I have many black friends and they refer to themselves as people, the word nigger is usually referred to blacks but the definition in Webster says it is a dirty person usually used as slang to blacks, I have met as many whites as I have blacks that I would call a nigger, Some just can't understand the definition
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

There are worse things to be on this planet than, "an ignorant ass who happens to be racist." How about a child molestor? An axe murderer? A rapist? A politician? A mass murderer?
    I agree, all of those things are worse.

Seems to me that Jeff was using 'Nigger' in context of whites who we might call, "White trash," meaning not the brightest lights and with a whole bunch of social problems. Trashy folks: white, black, or any other 'group' are a pain to society as a whole.

Now 'trash' isn't location, education, or socioeconomic group, it's being ignorant of a myriad of things and proud of it.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The ignorance of the PC crowd is simply amazing...

Obviously extreme ignorance runs in the family.

As to Jeff, yes, the word "nigger" is used commonly among black people. In speaking with each other. But when was the last time you used that word in talking to a black person? Obviously you haven't, since you are still here to write these.
    Your broad stereotypes indicate you are trying to be Mr. Cool PC, when in reality you are as racist as anyone else on this board. You have certainly pulled the wool over chloe's eyes.
    Poor brainwashed gabosaurus...You have such high regard for the brave black warriors and disdain for the lowly white pussies...You have come to believe the media and hollywood stereotypes of the badass macho black man and the cowardly weakling white man.

Like many white men I am not a fool and know to watch what I say and that there is a time and place, especially with the special Hate Crime laws to protect the minorities...I assure you, I am far from being a coward but yes I will acknowledge, the white man has been successfully muzzled...Temporarely.

Despite what you have been programmed to believe, there is no race of people on earth that can match the white race when it comes to courage...Forget your Mr T / Barney Fife hollywood stereotypes for a minute so we can examine the history of mankind.

Who first ventured out of Africa into the unknown lands not knowing what dangers and horrors awaited them in a mysterious and unexplored world while the black man coward in his trees hiding from the dangers of the jungle?

Who built the rickety wooden ships and sailed them out into the vast unknown oceans, leaving the safety of land far out of sight and a thousand miles behind looking for something they weren't even sure existed?

Who built the first flying machines from sticks covered with cloth and flew it hundreds and then thousands of feet into the air with certain death waiting below if the wind shifted or the slightest thing went wrong?

Who were the first to make their way to the North Pole and the South Pole and deepest darkest ocean abyss' and to the tops of the worlds tallest mountains suffering every discomfort imaginable and facing death every inch of the way and with every step they took?

Who straped themselves to the nose of a rocket and ignited a thousand tons of high explosives beneath them and blasted into outer space, leaving the gravity, air, warmth and safety of mother earth far below to reach for the moon and stars?

Like I told you in a previous post Gabby, "you are a poor ignorant simpleton"...No other race on this planet can match the courage of the magnificent white man...But for us to say it is not permitted.

To do so will bring accusations of racism by those who envy us and from people like you who are owned by political correctness...It is a shame that your white children will never learn from you about their great heritage and their ancesters contributions to mankind.

No, white men are not weaklings and cowards...What we are is more intelligent and more civilized...This is the reason we have endured the hatred and ridicule of those who have targeted us as the reason for their personal failures and blamed us for all the problems of the world.

You have mistaken the white mans awakening and awareness of his new second class status in the eyes of the world, as hatred and racism...In defense of those at Stormfront, many are simply some white people who have awakened and become aware and aren't handling it very well...I understand them completely.

What many people are failing to see is that more and more white people are awakening everyday...The white race and America are under attack and it is my wish to halt this attack and undo the damage in a peaceful manner but if all else fails, like the rest of my people I am willing to do whatever is necessary.

Keep in mind what I said before...We are the most daring, courageous and intelligent people on the planet...When we decide to come out of the corner that we are being backed into, the world will tremble at our feet.

Also keep this in mind...We built this world...We can tear it down and rebuild it again if necessary...My warning to you and the others who have forgotten what we are capable of is to back off before it's too late...It is your people who are putting the world in danger and my people who are being left with a terrible resolve.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I agree, all of those things are worse.

Seems to me that Jeff was using 'Nigger' in context of whites who we might call, "White trash," meaning not the brightest lights and with a whole bunch of social problems. Trashy folks: white, black, or any other 'group' are a pain to society as a whole.

Now 'trash' isn't location, education, or socioeconomic group, it's being ignorant of a myriad of things and proud of it.
    Thank you Kat, this whole mess come about cause I don't like Rap, I guess as Liberals do so well if ya can't say anything nice make lies up, I did mess with Ag when he did his best southern accent, but no one mentioned the N word till then and I am sure Ag knew what I was saying, gabby is just a confused little girl that believes the definition of nigger is something they call each other

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Thank you Kat, this whole mess come about cause I don't like Rap, I guess as Liberals do so well if ya can't say anything nice make lies up, I did mess with Ag when he did his best southern accent, but no one mentioned the N word till then and I am sure Ag knew what I was saying, gabby is just a confused little girl that believes the definition of nigger is something they call each other
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jeff again.

Yeah, my idea of trash is someone who wears their race on their sleeve and makes sure everyone knows they are a victim and also superior. LOL! Sort of pc inverted. It's brainwashing of the opposite sort.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Poor Hogtrash, deluded by his white supremacist messages.
    Yes, you did all the above. Not to mention slavery, lynchings, terrorism and, oh, complicity in the Holocaust. And such conditions would surely return if you had your way.
    I certain hope you do not have piglets. We don't need another generation of Aryan Warriors, out thugging worse than any street gang.
    Otherwise, keep it up. I enjoy reading your racist ramblings. The concrete-headed stupidity reigns supreme among those who feel they are better than others.
    None of you helped build this country and none of you are contributing to its betterment. Instead, you are tearing it down with hate and negativity.
    More kudos to Sir Garbage and his equally ignorant racist brother. You guys are nothings. The First Family of Failure. What an accomplishment.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

More kudos to Sir Garbage and his equally ignorant racist brother. You guys are nothings. The First Family of Failure. What an accomplishment.

Ok, now back to the street corner where you are actually useful......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Poor Hogtrash, deluded by his white supremacist messages.
    Yes, you did all the above. Not to mention slavery, lynchings, terrorism and, oh, complicity in the Holocaust. And such conditions would surely return if you had your way.
    I certain hope you do not have piglets. We don't need another generation of Aryan Warriors, out thugging worse than any street gang.
    Otherwise, keep it up. I enjoy reading your racist ramblings. The concrete-headed stupidity reigns supreme among those who feel they are better than others.
    None of you helped build this country and none of you are contributing to its betterment. Instead, you are tearing it down with hate and negativity.
    But Sir Garbage and I do understand how to use google

You know, I think you are a Nigger, as I said a nigger can be white or black, you with out a doubt fit the white version, Now as Sir Evil has told you, take your Nigger as back to the street corner you came from

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I actually had this conversation with some black friends of mine one night about why they called each other niggers with no problems, but were offended if a white person did.

I was told they do not call each other niggers, it is nigga which in slang is like brother or friend and the term nigger is offensive to them.
    You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word. ~ Gaffer

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I actually had this conversation with some black friends of mine one night about why they called each other niggers with no problems, but were offended if a white person did.

I was told they do not call each other niggers, it is nigga which in slang is like brother or friend and the term nigger is offensive to them.
    Makes sense to me. I've got to say that being proud of being racist, which HT seems to be, while I know that Jeff and SE are not, strikes me as a losing proposition. Gabby just likes to paint with a very broad brush.

Jeff and SE go out of their way to prove a point about not being PC, but aren't racist either.

Like it or not, this country has been a land of many hues and religions since the beginning. Why anyone of any color would want to stay where 'so many' undesirables are is strange. Want White? Go to Scandinavia. Black? Go to Zimbabwe. Hispanic? Mexico or whatever country you prefer.

Why go all offensive on the majority of us that want to get along? Common decency says that we treat each other with respect, until proven undeserving.

Could some big, black dude rob, rape, or kill me? Sure. So could some white kid hopped up on drugs or an aging, white, biker. Violent crimes in this country are most likely to be the same race on the same race.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Could some big, black dude rob, rape, or kill me? Sure. So could some white kid hopped up on drugs or an aging, white, biker. Violent crimes in this country are most likely to be the same race on the same race.
    Oh, the white kid had to be hopped up on drugs to do what the black dude did?

You racist bastard!