Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Obviously extreme ignorance runs in the family.

As to Jeff, yes, the word "nigger" is used commonly among black people. In speaking with each other. But when was the last time you used that word in talking to a black person? Obviously you haven't, since you are still here to write these.
    Your broad stereotypes indicate you are trying to be Mr. Cool PC, when in reality you are as racist as anyone else on this board. You have certainly pulled the wool over chloe's eyes.
    I don't feel well, so I hope this is coherent, Gabosaurus you are nice and I know you care about people, just like me. When I felt my worst you sent me a nice message and offered help. You are genuinely caring about the whole world. Thats why I like you. Also sometimes you are pretty funny. But I don't think Jeff is a extremist who would hurt people because of their race. Maybe he is a racist and if so I don't agree with it. But he is also a really kind person, I think he cares about people just like you. I don't think even if he has a racist view he is like the white supremists or would hurt or lynch anyone. I dont agree with everyones views and they dont agree with me either. But I just think Jeff was misunderstood. He is decent and upstanding. I hope he not a extremist, but I dont think he is. Im sorry you think that about him. Jeff is my friend and I believe him because I just dont get a mean feeling about him.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
    Oh, the white kid had to be hopped up on drugs to do what the black dude did?

You racist bastard!
    Oh you! He was a skinny, white kid. If not on drugs, I'd take him down!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Oh you! He was a skinny, white kid. If not on drugs, I'd take him down!

Get 'em!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Bink if ya notice the blacks that refer to themselves as niggers usually are just that, I have many black friends and they refer to themselves as people, the word nigger is usually referred to blacks but the definition in Webster says it is a dirty person usually used as slang to blacks, I have met as many whites as I have blacks that I would call a nigger, Some just can't understand the definition

Yep Jeff, I understand. There are many whites that could be placed into the same catagory. And I don't think it has a lot to do with not understanding the definition, but more the fact that they just want to single out that word and those that use it saying they are nothing more than racists. Still.....that being said, it's just an ugly word, so we would all be better off not using it. The world is ugly enough. Why decorate it with such words that bring on negative results?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jeff again.

Yeah, my idea of trash is someone who wears their race on their sleeve and makes sure everyone knows they are a victim and also superior. LOL! Sort of pc inverted. It's brainwashing of the opposite sort.

My idea of trash is someone who has no ambition or desire to make something of himself. Or gets into trouble with the law all the time and hangs with the wrong sort of people. And always looking for a shortcut to take. In essence, a very stupid, and barely able to read and write individual that would rather live out his or her life on the welfare rolls taking handout after handout and never giving back to humanity.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Makes sense to me. I've got to say that being proud of being racist, which HT seems to be, while I know that Jeff and SE are not, strikes me as a losing proposition. Gabby just likes to paint with a very broad brush.

Jeff and SE go out of their way to prove a point about not being PC, but aren't racist either.

Like it or not, this country has been a land of many hues and religions since the beginning. Why anyone of any color would want to stay where 'so many' undesirables are is strange. Want White? Go to Scandinavia. Black? Go to Zimbabwe. Hispanic? Mexico or whatever country you prefer.

Why go all offensive on the majority of us that want to get along? Common decency says that we treat each other with respect, until proven undeserving.

Could some big, black dude rob, rape, or kill me? Sure. So could some white kid hopped up on drugs or an aging, white, biker. Violent crimes in this country are most likely to be the same race on the same race.

What has always bothered me since a young girl, is why all the hatred for other races....It all seems pointless and destructive. And the things we can all learn from other races that make a nation great are insurmountable. Some of the poorest nations in the world each have people that have great sustaining abilities, love, kindheartedness, and friendlieness. And makes me a bit ashamed of America because we look down on others that aren't as smart as we, or as pretty, or are too fat or too thin, or of a different color. And it seems we've had a problem of banning together as a people over the last two decades.

I think it would behoove us all to shut our mouths, open our minds and hearts and learn from each other in hopes of making America an even better country to live in. Just my opinion and I'm sticking to it.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    I don't feel well, so I hope this is coherent, Gabosaurus you are nice and I know you care about people, just like me. When I felt my worst you sent me a nice message and offered help. You are genuinely caring about the whole world. Thats why I like you. Also sometimes you are pretty funny. But I don't think Jeff is a extremist who would hurt people because of their race. Maybe he is a racist and if so I don't agree with it. But he is also a really kind person, I think he cares about people just like you. I don't think even if he has a racist view he is like the white supremists or would hurt or lynch anyone. I dont agree with everyones views and they dont agree with me either. But I just think Jeff was misunderstood. He is decent and upstanding. I hope he not a extremist, but I dont think he is. Im sorry you think that about him. Jeff is my friend and I believe him because I just dont get a mean feeling about him.
    Thank you Chloe and as I said you are all class, I don't consider myself a racist but yes I do call it as I see it, I have no problem expressing myself There are good and bad in every race , religion and so on, ya got the point
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I actually had this conversation with some black friends of mine one night about why they called each other niggers with no problems, but were offended if a white person did.

I was told they do not call each other niggers, it is nigga which in slang is like brother or friend and the term nigger is offensive to them.
    They fed you the standard racist bullshit story line.

Nigger and nigga are simply two seperate speech patterns that is usually attributed to racial or geographic accents.

New Yorkers, Bostonians, Southerners, Minnesotans, blacks, whites etc etc all pronounce many of their words differently.

That would be like a hillbilly getting angry and accusing a NewYorker of being disrespectful because he pronounced a word differently.

Any black person who tells you this rediculous nonsense is only trying to justify his racism and control what and how you talk.

They get a kick out of this new found power and control over the hated whites...Of course they do realize it only works on the weak.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I am sure blacks are not the only people who would dislike Hogtrash. I am guessing that any intelligent, open minded person would dislike Hogtrash.
    Now the Aryan Brotherhood, I bet the love Hogtrash. Along with David Duke and any other surviving KKK members.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Makes sense to me. I've got to say that being proud of being racist, which HT seems to be, while I know that Jeff and SE are not, strikes me as a losing proposition. Gabby just likes to paint with a very broad brush.

Jeff and SE go out of their way to prove a point about not being PC, but aren't racist either.

Like it or not, this country has been a land of many hues and religions since the beginning. Why anyone of any color would want to stay where 'so many' undesirables are is strange. Want White? Go to Scandinavia. Black? Go to Zimbabwe. Hispanic? Mexico or whatever country you prefer.

Why go all offensive on the majority of us that want to get along? Common decency says that we treat each other with respect, until proven undeserving.

Could some big, black dude rob, rape, or kill me? Sure. So could some white kid hopped up on drugs or an aging, white, biker. Violent crimes in this country are most likely to be the same race on the same race.
    Absolutely correct.
    You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word. ~ Gaffer

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    They fed you the standard racist bullshit story line.

Nigger and nigga are simply two seperate speech patterns that is usually attributed to racial or geographic accents.

New Yorkers, Bostonians, Southerners, Minnesotans, blacks, whites etc etc all pronounce many of their words differently.

That would be like a hillbilly getting angry and accusing a NewYorker of being disrespectful because he pronounced a word differently.

Any black person who tells you this rediculous nonsense is only trying to justify his racism and control what and how you talk.

They get a kick out of this new found power and control over the hated whites...Of course they do realize it only works on the weak.

Well if I didn't know this guy really really well, and hang out with him and his wife pretty regularly, I might buy into your explanation. But since I am really good friends with them and his wife is white, kinda difficult to buy into your racist theory......
    You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word. ~ Gaffer

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Your accusation of "racism" exposes your PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Well if I didn't know this guy really really well, and hang out with him and his wife pretty regularly,
    You are positive you have known your black friend too long and too well to be fooled ???

Ask any parent who makes the same claim about their children if they still believe it after they have bailed them out of jail or some other shocking predicament.

Never ever say never!

I might buy into your explanation. But since I am really good friends with them and his wife is white, kinda difficult to buy into your racist theory......
    "Theory"?...Think, Trinity?...What other reason could there possibly be for the lame explanation negroes give for their double standard of the 'N' word?

Considering the absurdity of their rationale, mine is the only explanation that makes sense...All things become obvious when we abandon political correctness.

PC programs it's victims to alter all common sense racial issues to matters of hate by accusations of racism which negates the necessity of defending their position.

I am not your enemy and I am not attempting to think for you, Trinity...My only wish is for you to think for yourself, minus the smoke-n-mirrors of political correctness.

You will never be truely and completely free untill the day you take charge of your own mind.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You will never be truely and completely free untill the day you take charge of your own mind.
    Are you suggesting that anyone who does not buy into this theory is somehow not in control of their own mind?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Read and re-read untill this sinks in!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
    Are you suggesting that anyone who does not buy into this theory is somehow not in control of their own mind?
    I am "suggesting" that anyone who relies on the mainstream media for the truth and/or is influenced by political correctness is "not in control of their own mind".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am "suggesting" that anyone who relies on the mainstream media for the truth and/or is influenced by political correctness is "not in control of their own mind".
    Have to agree with that!