Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was personal, a poor reflection of DP values and downright dirty by the asshole that banned me, pr.

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    *yawn*..... is someone supposed to give a fuck?

PB... I believe you're actually capable of carrying on a debate... a legitimate debate. So why are you making a big deal out of getting banned?
    That "someone" you speak of is "ME". Others share the same sentiment and I support their concerns. Howsabout this even though you don't deserve it: Is that going to get you or me banned? I don't think so.

jimnyc does an excellent job in his administration of this board. The 24 hour banning of me is really not important. The ability of one jerk that disagrees with me on most issues and has the assigned ability to simply shut me up for any period of time is simply wrong. I did not go after him. He came after me through pm's for reasons I do not understand. I would be glad to post them here but I respect the policies of the board and will not without the permission of the guilty.

Thanks for your questions, pr. I have repped you positively in the past and I will do so again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can't do a damn thing about your silliness either, staphy.

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    Seeing you post thread after thread about yourself.......Is totally insufferable...and
    80% of the time.....your post are so out in the twilight zone, it's like Sigmund Freud mixed with Alfred Newman.....

You've recently turned into a nasty old crusty creep......talking about women's lower body parts........Disgusting..

I'll guarantee you...If I was a mod..
    .Seeing your post on split tales and then it went into even worse than that..........in another thread what you said about a woman...

I'd of banned your lame ass..........permanently..
    But I wouldn't ban you for it. You have given me great insight into your opinion and intention towards me and my kind, however. Thanks a bunch.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychodot View Post
    I can't do a damn thing about your silliness either, staphy.

But I wouldn't ban you for it. You have given me great insight into your opinion and intention towards me and my kind, however. Thanks a bunch.
    A soft, sweet pink pussy is nice. Toxic is for real, shattered.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Psychotic
    A soft, sweet pink pussy is nice. Toxic is for real, shattered
    Excuse me?
    Did I mention bubbly wet, feverishly hot and smelling like roses in the springtime?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by shattered
    Excuse me?

You're excused.
    staphy, you have wanted me to "long dick" you for years now.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Stephanie
    LN........How do you and any women like being referred as .........a split tail???
    You think everything is so Well??

Welcome too the real world...

Growing up is a thing that should be a learning lesson...
    Go for it..

I will say.....some people never grow........up....

Surely you are not insulted with a casual and unremarkable reference to "split tails"? How could you be so callous?
    A 24hr ban was given for the comments here, as well as his response to Darin in a PM.
    As I said.....
    Psicko..
    1..is lying for the reason he was banned..it wasn't for

2..If I had been a mod......Your ass would of been gone..........PERMENATLY..
    Your a crusty old nasty, crude, rude, old sonofa#$##@..
    Last edited by stephanie; 04-24-2007 at 04:45 AM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    You're not allowed to say fuck you to someone, but you're allowed to use that obnoxious emoticon that says fuck you to someone?

Meanwhile there are so many viscious brutal name calling fights on this board and that's what a person gets banned for?

Weird.
    And do you automatically believe everything you read? He was banned mainly for using vulgarity about a womans anatomy towards a female poster here. Also, for his conduct towards our administrator in PM's.

Weird, isn't it?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thread moved. This is not a USA Current Events topic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Let's be fair about this, jimnyc. The "anatomy" thing was never mentioned in my disagreement with the administrator in question. I can produce the PM's and the page describing the reasons for my banning and I think you will agree that it was all precipitated by my telling an administrator after he gave a little of the same to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And do you automatically believe everything you read? He was banned mainly for using vulgarity about a womans anatomy towards a female poster here. Also, for his conduct towards our administrator in PM's.

Weird, isn't it?

As far as the vulgarity concerning a woman's anatomy is concerned, there has been no complaint about the subject from anyone as far as I can tell. Admittedly, my posts were graphic and in poor taste. That is not, as I understand it, any reason to ban someone in this particular venue. I have certainly seen as bad or worse here.

You already understand, jimnyc, that dmp and I do not get along. Considering our stated and respective politics that is an easy one to understand. But, the abuse of his power to ban me even temporarilly is inexcuseable and to now blame it on something that was not even in contention at the time is dishonest.

Wierd, ain't it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon View Post
    PB's, Well since you are back you should really raise hell.

Do some drive by's, bust some windows, trash the lounge.

This place has been dead for the last day. Kick this board in the a**!!!!!!
    Hey just because I've quit swearing that doesn't mean I haven't been doing my best. I mean, sheesh, give a bloke a go!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diuretic View Post
    Hey just because I've quit swearing that doesn't mean I haven't been doing my best. I mean, sheesh, give a bloke a go!
    Once the 2008 election cycle is in full swing this place will be hopping with activity and I expect the vitriol to be flowing like the Amazon river.
    “Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face” - Thomas Sowell

“What "multiculturalism" boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture - and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture” - Thomas Sowell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Let's be fair about this, jimnyc. The "anatomy" thing was never mentioned in my disagreement with the administrator in question. I can produce the PM's and the page describing the reasons for my banning and I think you will agree that it was all precipitated by my telling an administrator after he gave a little of the same to me.

As far as the vulgarity concerning a woman's anatomy is concerned, there has been no complaint about the subject from anyone as far as I can tell. Admittedly, my posts were graphic and in poor taste. That is not, as I understand it, any reason to ban someone in this particular venue. I have certainly seen as bad or worse here.

You already understand, jimnyc, that dmp and I do not get along. Considering our stated and respective politics that is an easy one to understand. But, the abuse of his power to ban me even temporarilly is inexcuseable and to now blame it on something that was not even in contention at the time is dishonest.

Wierd, ain't it?
    Trust me.. I took offense at it. However, you just weren't worth more of a response than "Excuse me?" Truthfully, I don't *expect* any better from you. You set your tone for this board ages ago.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CockySOB View Post
    Once the 2008 election cycle is in full swing this place will be hopping with activity and I expect the vitriol to be flowing like the Amazon river.
    Wide and slow? Hell of a pitch

Ah just pulling your leg, yes, it will, it will reach heights of spite - hey good title for a politics forum about that time - Heights of Spite. Anyway, yes, you're right, the forum will be overloaded with it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post

Wierd, ain't it?
    Psycho:
    Trust me, people were offended.

You do not know what is discussed by staff when someone is banned.

It has been made clear that staff decisions are not to be discussed on the board, only by PM; So, if you want the thread to remain open, you know what not to do.

Have a great day!
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shattered has said a lot of things that offended me and nothin happened, hmmm.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    Shattered has said a lot of things that offended me and nothin happened, hmmm.
    There's a difference between what he did (which actually borders on sexual harrassment), and merely offending you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    As I said.....
    Psicko..
    1..is lying for the reason he was banned..it wasn't for

2..If I had been a mod......Your ass would of been gone..........PERMENATLY..
    Your a crusty old nasty, crude, rude, old sonofa#$##@..

Thanks for the laugh Stephanie. You found those so offensive that you had to go look them up.