Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    Thanks for the laugh Stephanie. You found those so offensive that you had to go look them up.
    You don't know the history of Psycho..
    But, if you find the things he said funny...

I guess that speaks for itself..
    Have a good laugh..
    Last edited by stephanie; 04-29-2007 at 05:04 PM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    You don't know the history of Psycho..
    But, if you find the things he said funny...

I guess that speaks for itself..
    Have a good laugh..
    Where did I say I found the things he said funny? What I did find funny was you thought they were so offensive, yet you took the time and effort to go back, find them all and then for those who may have missed it, re-posted them...... so that is what I find funny, Stephanie.....not funny ha ha, but funny sad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Where did I say I found the things he said funny? What I did find funny was you thought they were so offensive, yet you took the time and effort to go back, find them all and then for those who may have missed it, re-posted them...... so that is what I find funny, Stephanie.....not funny ha ha, but funny sad.
    Whatever..
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, lily.

There are some of these jerks that will discredit me in every opportunity. I admitted that I discredited myself in the exchange mentioned. But I will never understand based on present information provided why I was banned to begin with.

But, I'm glad to be back and I still have all my teeth and the skin on my chin is still intact. None of these jerks that condemn me, chase me around and tell their ridiculous lies will ever intimidate me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Thanks, lily.

There are some of these jerks that will discredit me in every opportunity. I admitted that I discredited myself in the exchange mentioned. But I will never understand based on present information provided why I was banned to begin with.
    I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes here, but like I said, they were sooooooo offensive, yet Stephanie took the time to look them up and re-post them? With all the other political topics to discuss, she did that??

Hey.......the only reason I'm down here reading this crap is because I find it extremely funny and to get my post count up. If I happen to make a point on the way, it's all gravy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

staphy is capable of a lot that I don't see. Where did she repost all the shit? Separating it from all the other shit that she posts is confusing.

I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes here, but like I said, they were sooooooo offensive, yet Stephanie took the time to look them up and re-post them? With all the other political topics to discuss, she did that??

Hey.......the only reason I'm down here reading this crap is because I find it extremely funny and to get my post count up. If I happen to make a point on the way, it's all gravy.
    Get my drift?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    staphy is capable of a lot that I don't see. Where did she repost all the shit? Separating it from all the other shit that she posts is confusing.

Get my drift?
    Sorry, you'll have to find them yourself. I can't condemn someone for doing something then do the same thing myself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I found it and you are correct, lily.

Sorry, you'll have to find them yourself. I can't condemn someone for doing something then do the same thing myself.
    This is a discussion board or I think that jimnyc intends it to be so. The bullshit went too far. But the facts remain. We'll see how the facts turn out. How'd you like those 2006 elections?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!!?!!?

Refreshing, weren't they!!!!!!!!!!!!