Well thats the first neg rep i've got in a long time pmp, how silly, also you will notice that i did answer you on the Neanderthal question in this thread, and infact on of very post you reped me for. But no need to be childish about it, i've already said i will make other threads about the other 75% of the video that you won't talk about. I look forward to seeing your replies in those,

you see, this is why I find atheists so annoying.....I try to cut you some slack Noir, because you have the guts to hang around this board and debate.....but don't try this shit with me....I bent over backwards trying to engage you in debate on this thread even to the point of trying to decide what your argument was when you wouldn't state it yourself......don't pretend now that I am the one running and hiding when you won't so much as respond to what I have posted so far.....either do so or suck it up and surrender....
I do not need you or anyone else to cut me slack sir, I would hardly say watching 2 10 minute videos is bending over backwards, but each to their own i guess.

Now, back on track,

to the point it proves evolution of the human race is true and creation is false, not in the least......
To a large extent i agree with you. It is important in a moral sense, and raises interesting questions, but by itself i do not see it as being hugely important to evolution (maybe i am missing the significance of that point though, which is quite possible as i have not looked into that in depth.)

So, with that covered, would you like to move on to area two of the video?