Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Cracks me up that people think the Constitution is a suicide pact. Cracks me up that people think the government was listening in on their calls to Dominoes when they got a large sausage and onion.

Don't fuck with known terrorists or have ties to terrorists and you have zero to worry about.
    Cracks me up when we were told that first it was just overseas calls and they weren't data mining, then we find out that........well.....yeah......but....doesn't have anything to do with terrorists, but well we just wanna

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...5-10-nsa_x.htm

BTW Roosevelt surveiled all German-Americans and interned all Japanese during WWII, that is the worst abuse of the constitution ever in American history although I agree with his motives.....but if you guys want to be technical...........................
    One of the darkest periods in American history.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Already did that, didn't see shit but one liners and trolling. No shit, seriously, one liners and trolling, its your legacy.
    Nice mischaracterization. How's that for a one liner?
    If you're worth less than $5 million and you vote for McCain, you're a loser.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon View Post
    That is because he wasn't elected. He was selected in a 5-4 decision which vilated the constitutional premise that elections are remanded to the states.

The US SC "over ruled" the FL SC decision to allow the recount to continue.

Clear violation of the law.
    This is exactly why Democrats hate Bush. Because they are incredibly sore losers and count handle the fact that the state DID decide the election. The Florida Supreme Court completely through out State law to permit the illegal fourth recount to begin with.

Never mind the fact that Al Gore did not win any ballot count, not even the ones done by the media after the fact.

Never mind the fact that Democrats delibrately tried to steal the election for Gore.

No of course not.

Stop trying to blame Bush and just come to terms that the American people didnt want your guys in power.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    This is exactly why Democrats hate Bush. Because they are incredibly sore losers and count handle the fact that the state DID decide the election. The Florida Supreme Court completely through out State law to permit the illegal fourth recount to begin with.

Never mind the fact that Al Gore did not win any ballot count, not even the ones done by the media after the fact.

Never mind the fact that Democrats delibrately tried to steal the election for Gore.

No of course not.

Stop trying to blame Bush and just come to terms that the American people didnt want your guys in power.
    VERY well-said.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry Hawk, but Gore actually won FL. The recounts were stopped short to prevent the state law from being enforced.

Gore would have won by a wide margin if the recounts had been concluded.

Recounts were conducted after the election that proved that.
    No they didnt. In fact the recounts clearly showed that Gore would have lost. And they were done by the liberal media members using Gore's counting techniques!

The state law was enforce. That was Katherine Harris's job. And she was villified by the left for enforcing it.

Face it you guys tried to cheat and you got caught. Just grow up and get over it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

45% of eligible voters (who weren't illegally purged from the rolls) are not the American people.
    If you're worth less than $5 million and you vote for McCain, you're a loser.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wrong on both counts. The SC case was named Bush v. Gore which indicates that Bush appealed to the SC for a ruling.

Bush lost the election in FL. Deal with it.
    Yeah of course Bush appealed to the Supreme Court from a court proceeding started by Al Gore.

Gore never won a single recount. Not even the ones after the fact. This is undisputed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by typomaniac View Post
    I've had more meaningful discussions here in 2 weeks than you've ever had. Go search the posts and find them yourself. If you're too lazy to do that, tough.
    You've had a meaningful discussion? anywhere?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by typomaniac View Post
    45% of eligible voters (who weren't illegally purged from the rolls) are not the American people.
    If you mean the military ballots Al Gore had thrown out, they were, but then we all know why Gore had them tossed...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If interest rates are at almost nothing why would you see skyrocketing foreclosures?
    You're seeing skyrocketing foreclosures because of the underhanded methods the banks used to get people that had no business trying to buy a house to buy a house.

Now, their tactics surely weren't ok'ed by bush, so he's not really to blame for the foreclosures, but he did help facilitate it by saying that everyone should have a home of their own.

When you give one of those Adjusted Rate Mortgages to someone who really can't afford it, what happens? When the Interest Only portion of the contract expires and the real rate kicks in, they'll be unable to afford the payment, they'll go into default, it'll be foreclosed and they will have lost what ever monies they put into it as well as their good credit...

the banks win... they get ALL the money AND the property...
    Lost your job? Thank the republicans!
    Lost your house? Thank the republicans!
    Lost your life savings? Thank the republicans!
    Lost your health care? Thank the republicans!
    Lost all Hope? Thank the republicans!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    I'm an Admin...not a moderator.

You're joking, right? This is the example for all the rest of the posters here?? Cool!!!!!!! I've been waiting to throw civility out the door!

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    You're joking, right? This is the example for all the rest of the posters here?? Cool!!!!!!! I've been waiting to throw civility out the door!
    What the hell are you even talking about now?
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    LMAO - Provide Proof something WASNT rigged? lmao

You can't prove a negative... that's how bush got saddam on his wmd... and how the left skewered gonzo...
    Lost your job? Thank the republicans!
    Lost your house? Thank the republicans!
    Lost your life savings? Thank the republicans!
    Lost your health care? Thank the republicans!
    Lost all Hope? Thank the republicans!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheStripey1 View Post
    You can't prove a negative... that's how bush got saddam on his wmd... and how the left skewered gonzo...
    saddam was asked to prove he had disposed of the wmds the americans, french, russians, german, english and chinese sold him....funny the iraqis have records on everything but that....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Cp View Post
    Of his Faith - pure and simple.. how do I know? Because if there wasn't an "easy hate target" in the form of the Iraq War, they'd still find something else to hate him for which is very ironic. Outside of the War, we have a President who has given us the following:

1. The lowest unempolyment in decades
    2. Private Home ownership at an all time high
    3. No attacks on our soil since 9/11
    4. A job growth rate that dwarf's the Clinton era
    5. Lower taxes - and not just for the "wealthy" - my wife and I have appreciated the tax breaks we've recieved over the past 7 years.
    I don't hate your Boy George. But I do dislike him for

*his arrogant self-righteousness,
    *his pompous attitude that he knows what's best for EVERYONE and no one else does,
    *for acting as if he had a mandate to steer the country in the direction he has,
    *for using his religion as a cudgle to beat anyone and everyone with that doesn't agree with him,
    *for saying one thing and doing another more times than I can count,
    *for emptying the treasury into the pockets of his rich buddies with nothing to show for it,
    *for starting two wars that he cannot finish,
    *for alienating most of our allies and creating new enemies at an unrivaled pace,
    *for plunging us deeper into a debt he has no way or intention of paying,
    *for putting 4 million people to work at lower paying jobs than the 22 million jobs that Clinton helped to create,
    *for ignoring the Palestinian-Israel crisis until it blew up in his face,
    *for ignoring North Korea while they worked on their bomb,
    *for playing politics with our military,
    *for privatizing their health care to their detriment not their benefit,
    *for appointing cronies for jobs and bypassing qualified people,
    *for increasing our committment to a war when the voters called for a decrease in that committment,
    *being asleep at the wheel and allowing the 9/11 attacks to begin with,
    *for circumventing our civil liberties in the name of security,
    *for ignoring the law when it applies to him and badgering anyone who says differently,
    *for being clueless to the plight of our nation's poor which has increased every year he has been president,
    *for gutting our nation's environmental laws to benefit his big business buddies,
    *for ignoring global warming,
    *for ignoring our growing health care crisis,
    *for not implementing the 9/11 Commission's recommendations,
    *for allowing torture in the name of the United States,
    *for keeping secret prisons to illegally imprison people,
    *for gutting habeas corpus,
    *for holding prisoners for years without trial,
    *for a couple of hundred other things that I could write about as if you could answer the charges I have already laid down.

No hatred, pal. Plenty of disappointment, despair, and unhappiness over a job poorly done but I save my hatred for certain people and he's not yet worthy.