Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

same thing, we will fire on civilians if they rebel.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    Actually, no. That is your personal interpretation, but that's not the point of his writing.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

yes we will

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ah, so now that you align yourself with the socilist/Marxist set, you want to silence rebellion by violence? I was right, your side of the aisle is determined to CAUSE a civil war.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Would our government go to war against it's own citizens today if states voted to leave the union????

IMHO if a state holds a vote and the majority of the citizens want to form their own country I would be against forcing them to stay.

Thoughts???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    Would our government go to war against it's own citizens today if states voted to leave the union????

IMHO if a state holds a vote and the majority of the citizens want to form their own country I would be against forcing them to stay.

Thoughts???
    I'm all for that. If my state doesn't do that I would be looking to move to the new country.

At some point in the not too distant future that is what's going to happen if things aren't changed quickly in washington. The dark lord will be like Lincoln and divide the country. Except in the end he will lose. He doesn't have the good of the nation at heart.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Here's what one of theposters had to say about Libbs posting this same article on the National Guard forum.

Note to moderators: This thread should be deleted.

1) The news article is not "News." Is is the opinion of an over-confident Marine.

2) It fosters discord

3) It in not in unison with the mission of the forum.

4) The responses are not going to be civil

Note to RandyB: Please don't post things like this, post real news pertaining to the National Guard, or Army.
    In fact, just after I read this the thread was deleted.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

locked last time I checked. Military dudes don't like discord in the ranks, that board is better than most tho. If you notice a mod was a main contributer to that debate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Some facts and opinions of another Marine.....ME!

told ya. They follow orders for their paycheck and wont be losing it for some radicals.

http://christopher-calbat.newsvine.c...p=0#discussion
    I'm afraid you and the misguided young Marine are both mistaken...It is not "Civil War" that is the issue, but "Revolution" that people are discussing.

The Marine is likely an Obama supporter, of liberal leanings and/or possibly a minority who believes his primary duty is to protect Obama and the US government...He could not be more wrong!

The military requires it's personel to swear an oath to defend and uphold the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic and to obey any and all lawful orders by all superiors.

Many of the lessor intelligent military personel will be confused about which directive takes priority...Protecting the Constitution takes priority over following the orders of people whose policies violate it.

In the first place, the military is forbidden to be used as a police force against US citizens by the Posse Comitatus Act and any law designed to circumvent this is null and void.

And second place, revolution would only become necessary if and when US citizens decided the government was guilty of not upholding the Constitution and subversion.

Determining what is "unconstitutional" might sometimes be a grey area that's best decided in the courts but on many issues it is as simple as black and white.

For example, if your right to speak freely or own a gun has been violated or suspended, you don't have to be a Harvard Law scholar to hand down a guilty verdict against the government.

Any serviceman or police officer who is ordered to fire on US civilians that are simply defending their constitutional rights and way of life, should arrest or kill if necessary, whoever gave them the order.

In fact it is the sworn duty of all military and police personel to join with those civilians in their struggle to protect their Constitution, regardless of who their advisary may be.

The military does not serve the government, but are protectors of US citizens and defenders of their constitutional rights and if ordered to kill their fellow Americans, I imagine there will be much conflict within their ranks.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    I'm afraid you and the misguided young Marine are both mistaken...It is not "Civil War" that is the issue, but "Revolution" that people are discussing.

The Marine is likely an Obama supporter, of liberal leanings and/or possibly a minority who believes his primary duty is to protect Obama and the US government...He could not be more wrong!

The military requires it's personel to swear an oath to defend and uphold the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic and to obey any and all lawful orders by all superiors.

Many of the lessor intelligent military personel will be confused about which directive takes priority...Protecting the Constitution takes priority over following the orders of people whose policies violate it.

In the first place, the military is forbidden to be used as a police force against US citizens by the Posse Comitatus Act and any law designed to circumvent this is null and void.

And second place, revolution would only become necessary if and when US citizens decided the government was guilty of not upholding the Constitution and subversion.

Determining what is "unconstitutional" might sometimes be a grey area that's best decided in the courts but on many issues it is as simple as black and white.

For example, if your right to speak freely or own a gun has been violated or suspended, you don't have to be a Harvard Law scholar to hand down a guilty verdict against the government.

Any serviceman or police officer who is ordered to fire on US civilians that are simply defending their constitutional rights and way of life, should arrest or kill if necessary, whoever gave them the order.

In fact it is the sworn duty of all military and police personel to join with those civilians in their struggle to protect their Constitution, regardless of who their advisary may be.

The military does not serve the government, but are protectors of US citizens and defenders of their constitutional rights and if ordered to kill their fellow Americans, I imagine there will be much conflict within their ranks.
    Bambam knows all that which is why (IMO) he wants this...

UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?