Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Christian Militia Group Targeted in FBI Raids

Who the hell does the US government think they are?

All Americans should be disgusted and thoroughly outraged.

No doubt, the feds will claim they're protecting the American people.

But actually, these thugs are in fear for their own safety and securing power.
    ADRIAN, Mich. -- A Christian militia group was a target of at least one of a series of weekend raids the FBI conducted in Indiana, Michigan and Ohio, a Michigan militia leader says.

The FBI said Sunday that it had conducted raids in the three states, resulting in at least three arrests. Federal warrants were sealed, but a federal law enforcement official speaking on condition of anonymity said some of those arrested face gun charges and officials are pursuing other suspects. Some of the suspects were expected in court Monday.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/28...ivity-midwest/
    The government that is suppose to work for us, has instead turned on us like a rabid dog.

Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Why exactly are you outraged? If there is reason for there arrest then they should be arrested, then it is up to the justice system to decide their guilt.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Guns and pipe bombs, that's what always gets them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

if their after Osama i support em 110% ill even send $$$$

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    if their after Osama i support em 110% ill even send $$$$
    I would like to think of this as a dry joke, but I fear it's not =/
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    I would like to think of this as a dry joke, but I fear it's not =/
    you promised not to comment anymore on my posts. so fuck off !!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

want the SS to come knockin at your door eh vet.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    you promised not to comment anymore on my posts. so fuck off !!!!
    Chill the bap mate,

That was about the other thread, not to every thread.

Now, back on topic ^_^

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    want the SS to come knockin at your door eh vet.
    you mean Osama's SS ????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Chill the bap mate,

That was about the other thread, not to every thread.

Now, back on topic ^_^

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks like a propaganda victory for anti Christians. Not good at all.

Timothy McVeigh is the name anti Christian Liberals and media elitists use to prove Christians are just as militant as Muslims, now they have more propaganda for the incessant bashing.

Indictment: Militia members sought to 'levy war' against U.S.
    Paul Egan / The Detroit News
    Detroit -- Nine members of a Lenawee County-based militia group were planning to "levy war" against the United States and "oppose by force" the nation's government, according to an indictment released this morning in U.S. District Court in Detroit.

The five-count indictment was unsealed this morning and alleges that between August 2008 and the present, the defendants were attempting to use bombs and other weapons to oppose the U.S. government.

The eight men and one woman are members of the "Hutaree," identified as an "anti-government extremist organization" in the indictment, and each faces three to five charges, including sedition, attempts to use weapons of mass destruction, teaching/demonstrating use of explosive materials and two counts of carrying weapons in relation to a crime of violence.

The Adrian-based group says it is training in modern combat techniques for a prophesized battle with the anti-Christ.

From The Detroit News: http://detroitnews.com/article/20100...#ixzz0jZuxLqjU

I as a Christian denounce their activities and in no way am I associating with these freaks. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Embarrassing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default We should do away with government that scares people this bad...

Quote Originally Posted by OldMercsRule View Post
    Looks like a propaganda victory for anti Christians. Not good at all.

Timothy McVeigh is the name anti Christian Liberals and media elitists use to prove Christians are just as militant as Muslims, now they have more propaganda for the incessant bashing.

Indictment: Militia members sought to 'levy war' against U.S.
    Paul Egan / The Detroit News
    Detroit -- Nine members of a Lenawee County-based militia group were planning to "levy war" against the United States and "oppose by force" the nation's government, according to an indictment released this morning in U.S. District Court in Detroit.

The five-count indictment was unsealed this morning and alleges that between August 2008 and the present, the defendants were attempting to use bombs and other weapons to oppose the U.S. government.

The eight men and one woman are members of the "Hutaree," identified as an "anti-government extremist organization" in the indictment, and each faces three to five charges, including sedition, attempts to use weapons of mass destruction, teaching/demonstrating use of explosive materials and two counts of carrying weapons in relation to a crime of violence.

The Adrian-based group says it is training in modern combat techniques for a prophesized battle with the anti-Christ.

From The Detroit News: http://detroitnews.com/article/20100...#ixzz0jZuxLqjU

I as a Christian denounce their activities and in no way am I associating with these freaks. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Embarrassing.
    Most militia groups organize because they simply don't trust government...But lets be honest, the government nolonger trusts the people.

But generally they arm themselves and train for defensive reasons in the event of government hostilities against American citizens.

I don't trust government to tell us the truth when things like this happen and I tend to give the people the benefit of the doubt.

Most Americans are a much better class of people than the liars we elect to government office and hire into federal law enforcement agencies.

Chicken or egg?...Oklahoma City or Waco?...If we're going to police one, we should police the other equally...Personally, I know where the blame lies.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

those militia guys may be a bit over top with it but,

Innocent until proven guilty is what i say.

It's not like innocent people haven't been accused before.

Randy Weaver's wife and kids are dead because the gov't thought he was too dangerous after they got an informant to trick Weaver into selling him a sawed off shot gun.

Still to early to tell what's going on here.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    Most militia groups organize because they simply don't trust government...But lets be honest, the government nolonger trusts the people.
    Not a member of any militia group nor do I plan to be.

But generally they arm themselves and train for defensive reasons in the event of government hostilities against American citizens.
    That is not what the media is saying in this particular case. There is a Federal indicment of these people. Doubt that is jus hot air, and I'm not a mind reader. That said: I will follow the story, as I lack the time and resources to take the initiative to do my own on site investigation.

I don't trust government to tell us the truth when things like this happen and I tend to give the people the benefit of the doubt.
    I guess we differ. An existing Federal indiciment leads me to doubt the perps.

Most Americans are a much better class of people than the liars we elect to government office and hire into federal law enforcement agencies.
    People are people. Pols and Federal law enforcement are all Americans some good some bad. I can't read people's minds myself. These perps look to be trouble to me based on multiple accounts. We shall have to see how this plays out and let due process work. At least they survived to tell their story unlike Waco or some at Ruby Ridge.

Chicken or egg?...Oklahoma City or Waco?...If we're going to police one, we should police the other equally...Personally, I know where the blame lies.
    I lack your claimed knowledge of these matters, so I guess we will have to disagree.
    Last edited by OldMercsRule; 03-29-2010 at 04:25 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Awww Hawg...An here I thought you were gonna give up huffin'. Now ya gone down to the hardware store got a can of spray paint and a paper bag an had yerself a good ol' time.

Now which is he...? Obama, I mean. Is he a Nazi or a Communist? Or is he a Muslim radical bent on making all men grow beards and all women to wear burqas? Or is he just whatever is the most convenient tag you and your fellow travelers decide to hang on him at the moment?
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.