Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Default Sometimes all you need do...

Is read something out loud and laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

LIBERAL = Lying Ignorant Bullshitting Earmarking Radical Asshole Loser...
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Is read something out loud and laugh
    you are 100% correct Noir

I am always willing to help a human being , as for the values of many liberals, I don't consider them Human, I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire

A liberal has values all of there own making , and my signature sums that up, that is just my feelings about it of course, as I am sure there are those amongst us that don't mind staring at another mans ass while going out to dinner with there wife, there are those that feel preaching that there may be no god is ok, I don't, Noir you are young but very smart , I think you are a good kid and I am sure as you get older your views may change, and if not thats OK, you in titled to your beliefs and I respect them , but respecting them and liking them are two entirely different things

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

And you consider me a liberal yes?
    Wow, sub-human, nice =/
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Wow, sub-human, nice =/
    No as a matter of fact I don't consider you anything Noir, if anything I consider you a internet friend, as I said you do have liberal beliefs right now, and as I stated you are a very smart guy and IMO your thoughts will change as you get more experience in life, and as I stated if they don't change that is fine we all have a right to our beliefs , and no Noir I don't now or even if your views never change consider you sub-Human, you are a step above most liberals, you do use your head to think things out, you do show liberals ways but you also show you have your own beliefs , and I am impressed with that

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Wow, sub-human, nice =/
    Noir, you have been misled and it is up to us to help you find your way back the truth!
    Last edited by KarlMarx; 04-09-2010 at 01:57 PM.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    Noir, you have been misled and it is up to us to help you find your way back the truth!

Noir is a good kid, if he never finds his way to the right side he still uses his head to think different things out, so he will never be a true liberal

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I am always willing to help a human being , as for the values of many liberals, I don't consider them Human
    Thats quite a justification.

Reminds me of the old signs that use to hang outside of Pubs saying 'No Irish, No Dogs, No Blacks.' I'm sure the pub owner would of said that he had no problem with any humans in his pub, but that The Irish, dogs and blacks were not human.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Thats quite a justification.

Reminds me of the old signs that use to hang outside of Pubs saying 'No Irish, No Dogs, No Blacks.' I'm sure the pub owner would of said that he had no problem with any humans in his pub, but that The Irish, dogs and blacks were not human.
    Just for starters buddy killing babies is something only a animal would do, nuff said

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Noir, not for nothing, but what's with all the negativity? Seems all you do anymore is scope the board out for what you can find "wrong" about others and instigate arguments instead of debates. I know this is in the humor section but it's obvious you're not trying to be funny. No offense, but with all your chattering about Christianity, no such thing as God, defense of queers and all your other beliefs, you speak as if you're perfect and everyone else has warped views.

Might I say, one only need look up from this post to see what is wrong with today's liberal approach and the world would be a utopia if we all looked the other way and let everyone run rampant.

Fuck the queers and put them back in the closet. There is but only ONE God, and he very much exists. The overwhelming majority of Muslims want us dead and preach as much. Anyone believing otherwise can suck a straw through my ass.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

This is something all I had to do was look at and had a good laugh
    A grown man the size of a pencil making believe he is a cowboy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    This is something all I had to do was look at and had a good laugh
    A grown man the size of a pencil making believe he is a cowboy
    I forgot about that pic, it was made for me ages ago by someone on another forum, and yeah the whole point was that I ain't no cowboy (physicaly or metaphoricly) and if you can't laugh at yourslef who can you laugh at? ^_^
    Last edited by Noir; 04-09-2010 at 05:43 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

I forgot about that pic, it was made for me ages ago by someone on another forum, and yeah the whole point was that I ain't no cowboy (physicaly or metaphoricly) and if you can't laugh at yourslef who can you laugh at? ^_^
    Again I agree with you Noir, I found something on Facebook I thought was funny, I places it along with my signature and you decided to make a thread out of it, how ironic

Somethings are done in fun, but it seems as though you would rather try and talk down to someone, threw all your nonsense of looking at someones ass while you eat to trying to pick here I have stated I thought you were a bright kid and you were entitled to your beliefs

If you really wish to argue I wont beat you in a battle of wits, but then again I have never said I would, but Noir you can go to my public profile and see what a man looks like, something I am starting to wonder if you will ever become

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Noir, not for nothing, but what's with all the negativity? Seems all you do anymore is scope the board out for what you can find "wrong" about others and instigate arguments instead of debates. I know this is in the humor section but it's obvious you're not trying to be funny. No offense, but with all your chattering about Christianity, no such thing as God, defense of queers and all your other beliefs, you speak as if you're perfect and everyone else has warped views.
    I'm not being negitive, it's a debating forum, we post stuff to talk about, if you think me talking about religion or gay rights or what not is negitive then fair enough, but I am not posting it to just be negative, and I like to think I have a laugh like everyone else =/

As for this post, it's in the humour section cus I did find it funny but as jeff posted a serious response saying things like liberals aren't human, that kinda turned it into a serious topic.

Might I say, one only need look up from this post to see what is wrong with today's liberal approach and the world would be a utopia if we all looked the other way and let everyone run rampant.

Fuck the queers and put them back in the closet. There is but only ONE God, and he very much exists. The overwhelming majority of Muslims want us dead and preach as much. Anyone believing otherwise can suck a straw through my ass.
    If you says so.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm not being negitive, it's a debating forum, we post stuff to talk about, if you think me talking about religion or gay rights or what not is negitive then fair enough, but I am not posting it to just be negative, and I like to think I have a laugh like everyone else =/

As for this post, it's in the humour section cus I did find it funny but as jeff posted a serious response saying things like liberals aren't human, that kinda turned it into a serious topic.

If you says so.
    I guess my point is that you don't always seem to go after the subject but the person and their views. I know it's a fine line, and maybe I read into it too much, but that's the way it appeared to me. And hey, I'm not nearly saying you shouldn't - that's what the board is here for - but I always took you for one who enjoyed the debate and also enjoyed the fun talk on the lower portion of the board. It's just my opinion, but seemed like you got a little more serious in the past month and a bit more aggressive. My bad if I am off.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Again I agree with you Noir, I found something on Facebook I thought was funny, I places it along with my signature and you decided to make a thread out of it, how ironic
    Funny to you it may be, inwhich case you would of posted (as I expected you ta) about it being a joke, but instead you made a srs post about liberals being sub human, now maybe again that was a joke, but it didn't look it to me.

Somethings are done in fun, but it seems as though you would rather try and talk down to someone, threw all your nonsense of looking at someones ass while you eat to trying to pick here I have stated I thought you were a bright kid and you were entitled to your beliefs
    When have I talked down to people?

If you really wish to argue I wont beat you in a battle of wits, but then again I have never said I would, but Noir you can go to my public profile and see what a man looks like, something I am starting to wonder if you will ever become
    That may be, but on said issue I'm not so fussed on your opinion as to those of women, soz :P