Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Funny to you it may be, inwhich case you would of posted (as I expected you ta) about it being a joke, but instead you made a srs post about liberals being sub human, now maybe again that was a joke, but it didn't look it to me.

When have I talked down to people?

That may be, but on said issue I'm not so fussed on your opinion as to those of women, soz :P
    Noir I am threw playing tit for tat with you, I will leave ya with this, what kind of woman do you except to impress playing with your toy gun ? People that live in glass house.....
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is read something out loud and laugh

Noir are you trying to say that you never make fun of right winged conservatives? You don't poke fun at stereotypes, about rightwingers, radical relious fantatics,women, race ever? You mean Jeff having a signature poking fun at left wing radical is worthy of you making a thread over it?

Then you said its because Jeff isn't joking that he is serious, well your serious too about not liking conservatives not liking religious people, and yet somehow your free to express that and Jeff's not free to express his distaste of liberals and their views. Why is that? Isn't that a double standard?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Noir I am threw playing tit for tat with you, I will leave ya with this, what kind of woman do you except to impress playing with your toy gun ? People that live in glass house.....
    What are you talking about? Impress people? It was made for me as a joke, there are also others where I'm an Indian, a Penguin, a Jew, and a Nazi king of the Mods, I don't know why you'd think thy are meant to impress (also not I don't have a toy gun, the guns photoshoped)

But in any end, it has nothing to do with your sig, and tw fact that you've gone on to call liberals sub-humans =/
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    Noir are you trying to say that you never make fun of right winged conservatives? You don't poke fun at stereotypes, about rightwingers, radical relious fantatics,women, race ever? You mean Jeff having a signature poking fun at left wing radical is worthy of you making a thread over it?

Then you said its because Jeff isn't joking that he is serious, well your serious too about not liking conservatives not liking religious people, and yet somehow your free to express that and Jeff's not free to express his distaste of liberals and their views. Why is that? Isn't that a double standard?
    I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the sig, expecting people to laugh at it as I did, bur it seems everyone else doesn't see the joke, and instead everyone seems to think I'm on some personal, anti-free spech, double standard attack, which is a joke in itself.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Liberals are subhuman. I see no problem with the sig. They also have a mental disorder.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the sig, expecting people to laugh at it as I did, bur it seems everyone else doesn't see the joke, and instead everyone seems to think I'm on some personal, anti-free spech, double standard attack, which is a joke in itself.
    Ok then I apologize Noir.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

What are you talking about? Impress people? It was made for me as a joke, there are also others where I'm an Indian, a Penguin, a Jew, and a Nazi king of the Mods, I don't know why you'd think thy are meant to impress (also not I don't have a toy gun, the guns photoshoped)

But in any end, it has nothing to do with your sig, and tw fact that you've gone on to call liberals sub-humans =/
    Noir as I said I saw it on FB and thought it was funny,I thought I may get a few laughs out of it and yes I did expect 1 or 2 to not get it, you were not one of the ones I thought would object or try to make a thread out of it, as I said I am done arguing over a joke, I really have no use for the real liberals, they are the ones I figured would object

But hey man I would love to see ya dressed up as a Penguin, LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Noir as I said I saw it on FB and thought it was funny,I thought I may get a few laughs out of it and yes I did expect 1 or 2 to not get it, you were not one of the ones I thought would object or try to make a thread out of it, as I said I am done arguing over a joke, I really have no use for the real liberals, they are the ones I figured would object

But hey man I would love to see ya dressed up as a Penguin, LOL
    Don't waste your time. When Noir was done calling you out and having fun, I did similar to him in another thread while debating and he has quit the board. I guess it's not ok to be critical of him and his views in return.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Don't waste your time. When Noir was done calling you out and having fun, I did similar to him in another thread while debating and he has quit the board. I guess it's not ok to be critical of him and his views in return.
    WOW. I really hate to see him go, he is a good kid, but he all of a sudden decided to go on attack mode, I considered him as I do many on here internet friends, and like to have fun, hopefully he will calm down and get over what ever is bothering him and he will come back and be the old Noir

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

WOW. I really hate to see him go, he is a good kid, but he all of a sudden decided to go on attack mode, I considered him as I do many on here internet friends, and like to have fun, hopefully he will calm down and get over what ever is bothering him and he will come back and be the old Noir
    Maybe he will, dunno, but I see he is here viewing threads as a guest
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock