Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    No sir, what I don't want is the government dictating social mores. Do you want to risk the day when enough queers gain power that they have the power to outlaw straight sex? I sure don't.

One of the first lessons I learned as an Army officer was that we were there to defend EVERYONE , especially those with whom you most vehemently disagree. I disagree with homos, BUT I absolutely don't want the government telling them what they can and can't do.

What kind of big government liberaloid are you?
    Government has few responsibilities, one of them is to set limits and parameters on what is deemed useful or useless to a well functioning society, it has the right and the absolute responsibility to see that things that THE PEOPLE(they've spoken out 29 times as of today) deem as useless and damaging are limited or outright banned.

You will find that i'm a reformed Republican, IOW an independent who realizes that free market capitalism has failed along as well full bore regulation, I realize that conservatives, true conservatives in the strain of Goldwater no longer exist, I also realize that, and i've stated this yesterday, that there will be no change for the positive as long as Repubs and Demos stay in power, I realize that as far as democracies go in the course of history Amerika is more than likely in its last days and i'm going to live for me and loved ones only, everyone else be damned.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Government has few responsibilities, one of them is to set limits and parameters on what is deemed useful or useless to a well functioning society, it has the right and the absolute responsibility to see that things that THE PEOPLE(they've spoken out 29 times as of today) deem as useless and damaging are limited or outright banned.

You will find that i'm a reformed Republican, IOW an independent who realizes that free market capitalism has failed along as well full bore regulation, I realize that conservatives, true conservatives in the strain of Goldwater no longer exist, I also realize that, and i've stated this yesterday, that there will be no change for the positive as long as Repubs and Demos stay in power, I realize that as far as democracies go in the course of history Amerika is more than likely in its last days and i'm going to live for me and loved ones only, everyone else be damned.
    You were suppose to be on your way to that utopia in southern europe known as greece. Where you would live high and thumb your nose at the rest of us. Change of plans?

New political parties don't materialize out of thin air. They develop from movements and people coming together to create a new party or reform an old one. The Tea Party, which you hate so much, is doing just that. Kicking the old republicans out and replacing them with those that will listen to their constituents. It's the only hope this country has, cause the only other option is civil war.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Actually sir, our government was designed from the VERY beginning to make sure that the majority couldn't simply run over the rights of the minority. I will say it again. What if you today managed to oulay being gay ? Okay, well as you well know and times change, What if in 10 years time gays have gained the majority and they decide that you having sex with a woman is illegal?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Actually sir, our government was designed from the VERY beginning to make sure that the majority couldn't simply run over the rights of the minority. I will say it again. What if you today managed to oulay being gay ? Okay, well as you well know and times change, What if in 10 years time gays have gained the majority and they decide that you having sex with a woman is illegal?
    First off I don't want to outlaw being gay, just gay marriage.

As for the rest I don't deal in what ifs if there is zero chance of the what if happening.

Lets stick to reality, shall we?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As for the rest I don't deal in what ifs if there is zero chance of the what if happening.

Since you maintain there's really no such thing as homosexuals, how can you possibly argue there's zero chance.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    You were suppose to be on your way to that utopia in southern europe known as greece. Where you would live high and thumb your nose at the rest of us. Change of plans?

New political parties don't materialize out of thin air. They develop from movements and people coming together to create a new party or reform an old one. The Tea Party, which you hate so much, is doing just that. Kicking the old republicans out and replacing them with those that will listen to their constituents. It's the only hope this country has, cause the only other option is civil war.
    Need to hide a few more tax dollars in overseas accounts then i'm gone.

The Tea Party idiots only advocate repeating the policies that currently have Amerika in the pickle its in.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    Since you maintain there's really no such thing as homosexuals, how can you possibly argue there's zero chance.
    If there isn't such thing as a "born as" queer then there really is zero chance.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If there isn't such thing as a "born as" queer then there really is zero chance.
    Logic escapes you again...if they aren't born gay, there's nothing keeping them from expanding to more than 5-10% of the population.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Logic escapes you again...if they aren't born gay, there's nothing keeping them from expanding to more than 5-10% of the population.
    First off, at any given time choicers make up no more than 1-2% of the population by all studies done.

The number will never be more than that because the number with defective wiring will never be greater than that at any given time and people with correct wiring would never make such a stupid fucking choice.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

First off, at any given time choicers make up no more than 1-2% of the population by all studies done.

The number will never be more than that because the number with defective wiring will never be greater than that at any given time and people with correct wiring would never make such a stupid fucking choice.
    LOL...you really are a tool.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

LOL...you really are a tool.
    Pwned

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pwned
    You certainly are.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Need to hide a few more tax dollars in overseas accounts then i'm gone.

The Tea Party idiots only advocate repeating the policies that currently have Amerika in the pickle its in.
    How much you need bro? I'll help you out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ah, but you see here is your dilemma. The COTUS is set up to protect the rights of ALL no matter the likelyhood of those rights ever being taken. I live in Arkansas. The chance of the the military ever attempting to move soldiers into my home sans permission are pretty remote, yet I am protected. Just like the odds of gays taking over the government and outlawing hetero sex are pretty remote, yet I am protected against that happening just the same.

You best stick to "debating" that lemon dude.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

How much you need bro? I'll help you out.
    To live the lifestyle I want? Out everynight till 5,6 in the morning..........nice house with beautifully manicured courtyard, wine cellar in the south Athens suburbs.............2.5 mil