Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Lemon View Post
    Gays are abomination against God and they are abnormal.Leviticus 18:22,Romans 1:26-32.They are filthy natural brute beasts full of evil deeds.They target underage boys for sex.GLBT perverts want to destroy America's family values and ruin traditional marriages between one man and one woman.America today is facing her fall,because God is angry against this evil nation.We insulted Him with abortions,secular humanism,fornications,divorces+remarriages,so now we got abomination that are gays.
    We need to wake up.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

Look, if you're gay, you're gay. I know Gunny is a little scary sometimes, but even he can't punch through the internet. Just embrace your queerness, find you a nice guy and enjoy life. There is no need for this self hatred.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Homosexuality is abomination against God,Leviticus 18:22.Gays doom the nations.Remember what The Lord did to Sodom & Gomorrah in Genesis 19:1-29.Also fags were number 1 culprits who brought AIDS/HIV to America in the 80s.I understand if it were hatreds against people of color as it was in old days,I would defend their rights,because The Bible never says you can't be black or white,or other race.The Bible condemns for racism,but God does condemns fags,look at Leviticus 18:22,Romans 1:26-32.GLBT is a perversion as well as criminals,drunks,drug users,adulterers,sluts,and other perverts.They must be treated and stay outside normal society.
    Dude your passion is powerful but fucking leave religion out of it.

All you've got to do is ask anybody to show you the irrefuteable scientific evidence that queer choicers are born queer, they will of course not be able to do that because as any logical human knows we are all born with an innate attraction to the opposite sex, nobody is born queer, its an unargueable fact.

So with that said why should we create special laws for people based upon their personal lifestyle choices? I sometimes have the urge to commit murder, maybe I was born that way.............lets create special laws for me. What a joke socially this country has become.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    All you've got to do is ask anybody to show you the irrefuteable scientific evidence that queer choicers are born queer, they will of course not be able to do that because as any logical human knows we are all born with an innate attraction to the opposite sex, nobody is born queer, its an unargueable fact.
    Fwiw, to bring you up to date in your absence - I've asked this question as many times as I can, and have never received an answer. No "gay gene", never was, and science has never come across with peer reviewed studies showing jack shit to somehow show that gays are in any way "born that way". It's a great excuse, if you live in fantasy land.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Gays are abomination against God and they are abnormal.Leviticus 18:22,Romans 1:26-32.They are filthy natural brute beasts full of evil deeds.They target underage boys for sex.GLBT perverts want to destroy America's family values and ruin traditional marriages between one man and one woman.America today is facing her fall,because God is angry against this evil nation.We insulted Him with abortions,secular humanism,fornications,divorces+remarriages,so now we got abomination that are gays.
    We need to wake up.
    You're not addressing the topic. Gays are none of your business. Per your quote, they're God's business.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Fwiw, to bring you up to date in your absence - I've asked this question as many times as I can, and have never received an answer. No "gay gene", never was, and science has never come across with peer reviewed studies showing jack shit to somehow show that gays are in any way "born that way". It's a great excuse, if you live in fantasy land.
    It's a great, and unnecessary excuse. Hell, who cares if they be queer? More women for me. Seriously , if they don't have the right to have gay sex, then I don't have the right to well, we won't go there; suffice to say they have the right to be gay. So why make up lies? Why can't they just say "fuck you Jimmy and ConHog, I wanna suck a dude's dick , I will?" It's gross, but meh, go for it if that's what you want.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Calvinist Baptist.In New Testament there is Romans 1:26-32,1 Corinthians 6:9-10,2nd Peter 2,and Jude 1:1-6.Better read KJV Bible where truth stays.
    You might want to consider repenting your own sins and not worrying about others. Christ also said "judge not lest ye be judged". How's THAT fit into your quotations?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You're not addressing the topic. Gays are none of your business. Per your quote, they're God's business.
    I beg to differ Gunny, I believe that gays are Lemon's business b/c he is in fact one himself. He's in some serious denial , and I hope he learns to embrace the truth rather than hurt himself, but there it is. Maybe KartBoy will mentor him?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    It's a great, and unnecessary excuse. Hell, who cares if they be queer? More women for me. Seriously , if they don't have the right to have gay sex, then I don't have the right to well, we won't go there; suffice to say they have the right to be gay. So why make up lies? Why can't they just say "fuck you Jimmy and ConHog, I wanna suck a dude's dick , I will?" It's gross, but meh, go for it if that's what you want.
    Because then they would be admitting it's a choice.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Because then they would be admitting it's a choice.
    That's what I'm saying. What is the big deal? They absolutely , positively have the right to choose to be gay. I don't think any of us would argue that (okay I'm sure a few idiots would, but by and large they would be left alone and allowed to choose) so why lie and claim that they were born that way? It's no different than some dumb shit claiming he was born loving to have sex with children. No , you CHOOSE to do so, and we WON'T accept that.

And no Kartboy, I am NOT comparing homosexuals to pedophiles other than to say they are both choices.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I beg to differ Gunny, I believe that gays are Lemon's business b/c he is in fact one himself. He's in some serious denial , and I hope he learns to embrace the truth rather than hurt himself, but there it is. Maybe KartBoy will mentor him?
    I don't presume to know who is and who is not gay. I do not agree with the gay agenda, as you well know. I DO believe what they do in the privacy of their own homes is THEIR business and for God to judge, not me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

That's what I'm saying. What is the big deal? They absolutely , positively have the right to choose to be gay. I don't think any of us would argue that (okay I'm sure a few idiots would, but by and large they would be left alone and allowed to choose) so why lie and claim that they were born that way? It's no different than some dumb shit claiming he was born loving to have sex with children. No , you CHOOSE to do so, and we WON'T accept that.

And no Kartboy, I am NOT comparing homosexuals to pedophiles other than to say they are both choices.
    Because they want "equal rights", or as I say - "special rights". And they want this on the basis that they are just born homosexuals just as you and I are born hetero. If it's a choice, then maybe people would say "Why are we rewarding them for destructive behavior that they choose to engage in". Being born that way fits their agenda much better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Because they want "equal rights", or as I say - "special rights". And they want this on the basis that they are just born homosexuals just as you and I are born hetero. If it's a choice, then maybe people would say "Why are we rewarding them for destructive behavior that they choose to engage in". Being born that way fits their agenda much better.
    The homosexual agenda is not about equal rights. They already have equal rights. It's as you say, about exclusive rights based on a behavior. To legislate THAT is an abomination against our Constitution.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The homosexual agenda is not about equal rights. They already have equal rights. It's as you say, about exclusive rights based on a behavior. To legislate THAT is an abomination against our Constitution.
    I agree 100%

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't presume to know who is and who is not gay. I do not agree with the gay agenda, as you well know. I DO believe what they do in the privacy of their own homes is THEIR business and for God to judge, not me.
    Oh, we are in FULL agreement on this subject. If they'd keep it to themselves. Who would care?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I was born a smoker. I should have the right to smoke any where I want regardless of what others think and whether it effects any ones health. I should have special privileges as a smoker. TV and the movies should all promote smoking as all smokers were born that way.

Any one see an analogy here?
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.