Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Are minority races smart enough to VOTE ???

Intelligence reflects on many aspects of a civilization...Health, violence, crime and productivity are just a few of the many problems we deal with in a multi-cultural and racially diverse nation like the United States, with people who are permited to participate in making important decisions that affect us all, such as those that are decided in elections.

But before we can discuss this problem we must first decide if intelligence is in any way determined by racial genetics...To do this honestly and openly, we must check our political correctness at the door and open our minds to information we have been socialized to believe is taboo and racially insensitive...As adults, we must learn to deal with the reality of truth.

This is an NPR interview of Dr Philippe Rushton, concerning his findings resulting from years of scientific study and research.
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6kD64iS5Ow&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

With this topic I think that I will have to agree with the Doc, that it comes down to genetics and culture. I don't know if I would agree on the 50-50 split, but I think that very much it depends on how they were brought up and then how they live their lives.

And I think that also taints the test. They are using averages (which you would with so many ppl) and that the lower class blacks have an effect on that. I think that it has to do with how many offspring that they have. With out looking it up, I would have to pull it out of thin air that ghetto blacks be hasings mores babies than them there upper class, educated blacks... and that right there skews it as a people and sets them up for failure.
    Does Monkeybone have to choke a bitch?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" —Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Hog why do you load a question as your thread title and yet not wish to discuss it?

One problem with the video is he says blacks on average have smaller brains. The size of brains within species matters very little. Women naturally have smaller brains than men. Does that mean women are less intelligent than men? The 40+ women that have won a nobel prize say otherwise.

The man in the video also admits he thinks intelligence is up to 50% cultural and that his views are in the minority.

Even if there is a difference, there is no data telling of how much. Likely there would be only fractions of a percent difference. Even an absurd difference like 10% wouldn't make me flinch much. There are PLENTY of white trash idiots out there that I hate knowing they can vote.
    Last edited by pete311; 04-27-2010 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Hog why do you load a question as your thread title and yet not wish to discuss it?

One problem with the video is he says blacks on average have smaller brains. The size of brains within species matters very little. Women naturally have smaller brains than men. Does that mean women are less intelligent than men? The 40+ women that have won a nobel prize say otherwise.

The man in the video also admits he thinks intelligence is up to 50% cultural and that his views are in the minority.

Even if there is a difference, there is no data telling of how much. Likely there would be only fractions of a percent difference. Even an absurd difference like 10% wouldn't make me flinch much. There are PLENTY of white trash idiots out there that I hate knowing they can vote.
    You might want to look over this.

http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/stalkers/jpr01.html

J. Philippe Rushton: Race as a Biological Concept
    November 4, 1996

The mean pattern of educational and economic achievement within multi-racial countries such as Canada and the United States has increasingly been found to prove valid internationally. For example, it is not often recognized, perhaps because it contradicts the politically correct theories that intelligence is purely a matter of socio-economic conditions, that Asian-Americans and Asians in Asia often outscore white Americans and white Europeans on IQ tests and on tests of educational achievement (even though the tests were largely developed by Europeans and white Americans for use in a Euro-American culture). Blacks in the Caribbean, Britain, Canada and sub-Saharan Africa as well as in the United States have low IQ scores relative to whites. For violent crime, analyses of INTERPOL data from the 1980s and 1990s show the same international distribution that occurs within the United States (that is, Asians least, Europeans in the middle, and Africans most). A similar racial gradient is found both within the U.S. and globally for measures of sexual activity and frequencies of sexually transmitted diseases such as AIDS (based on World Health Organization data)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

It seems they wish to eliminate socio-economic reasons for poor IQ by using data from across the world. However, can you name me an area in the world where blacks are not socio-economically depressed?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It seems they wish to eliminate socio-economic reasons for poor IQ by using data from across the world. However, can you name me an area in the world where blacks are not socio-economically depressed?
    Have you ever wondered why?

Do ya think it could possibly have anything to do with the reason presented in this thread?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    Have you ever wondered why?

Do ya think it could possibly have anything to do with the reason presented in this thread?
    For such a grand sweeping phenomena to be true the intelligence difference between blacks and whites must be great. I surely don't believe it to be so and there is no data to support it. Claiming that a possible fraction of a percent difference of intelligence is the cause of the world situation of blacks is monumentally simplistic and naive.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default A very informative series of videos...

For such a grand sweeping phenomena to be true the intelligence difference between blacks and whites must be great. I surely don't believe it to be so and there is no data to support it. Claiming that a possible fraction of a percent difference of intelligence is the cause of the world situation of blacks is monumentally simplistic and naive.
    There is quite a bit more to it than that.

The introduction is very interesting but it you want to skip it, jump forward 2 minutes.
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufzI1dnd0Uw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Given that the evidence is correct he states african americans have an average IQ of 85. That puts them at about age 14 in cognitive ability compared to whites at a 16 year old ability. I've met some really smart 14 years olds. In fact a 15 year old was just accepted to an ivy league school. And I've known some loser punk 16 year olds. There are so many factors that the race difference really doesn't come close to deciding who can vote. It's a silly argument and a waste of time.
    Last edited by pete311; 04-27-2010 at 10:52 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Must kill you our president is a black man, racist scum.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Here we are again folks...Programming over-rides common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    Must kill you our president is a black man, racist scum.
    Is political correctness becoming more obvious to everyone yet?...Here is that same old example of how so many have been programmed and indoctrinated to react.

Anytime the politicly correct mind hears an opinion on a racial issue they have no rational argument for, they are programmed to attack with accusations of hate and racism.

It doesn't matter in the least bit to a PC programmed zombie, that my claim is backed up by years of scientific research and studies by intelligent educated professionals.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Talking prove it Miss Piggy

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    Is political correctness becoming more obvious to everyone yet?...Here is that same old example of how so many have been programmed and indoctrinated to react.

Anytime the politicly correct mind hears an opinion on a racial issue they have no rational argument for, they are programmed to attack with accusations of hate and racism.

It doesn't matter in the least bit to a PC programmed zombie, that my claim is backed up by years of scientific research and studies by intelligent educated professionals.
    POLITICAL ACTIVISTS CREED
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds" -Samuel Adams

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
    stand ready to do violence on their behalf."~George Orwell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The cold hard facts of life...

Given that the evidence is correct he states african americans have an average IQ of 85. That puts them at about age 14 in cognitive ability compared to whites at a 16 year old ability. I've met some really smart 14 years olds. In fact a 15 year old was just accepted to an ivy league school. And I've known some loser punk 16 year olds. There are so many factors that the race difference really doesn't come close to deciding who can vote. It's a silly argument and a waste of time.
    The IQ of the American negro is somewhat higher than the full blooded sub-saharan africans due to the genetic diversity they have been exposed to here in the United States.

Regardless, the same maladies that are the result of diminished intelligence are still part of the negro races genetic makeup...They are much more prone to uncivilized behavior, violence, crime and to be infected with STDs.

This is obvious anywhere in the world they live, especially their home continent of Africa...This is also true of the illegal hispanic aliens who are invading our nation by the millions, whose intelligence is barely above the blacks.

There is very little political diversity among blacks and hispanics...They will vote for whoever promises them the most freebies...The voting practices of these people will forever shift the balance of political power in America when they become the majority.

America as we know it will be no more unless we react now...We must abandon political correctness in order to make the changes that are necessary to save our nation and way of life...When the least intelligent in our society take charge, it will be too late.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Are you totally helpless or just trying to be disruptive like most liberals?

Quote Originally Posted by 82Marine89 View Post
    The links are above and those links will open the door to many more links that verify everything I have said.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Talking

The 40+ women that have won a nobel prize say otherwise.
    Given our most recent recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, I would say that intelligence isn't a deciding factor in this award.