Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    Regardless, the same maladies that are the result of diminished intelligence are still part of the negro races genetic makeup...They are much more prone to uncivilized behavior, violence, crime and to be infected with STDs.
    You are splitting pennies. They are not "much more" genetically. The majority is socio-economic and the last thing you do is abandon a significant portion of the US and the world.

This is obvious anywhere in the world they live, especially their home continent of Africa...This is also true of the illegal hispanic aliens who are invading our nation by the millions, whose intelligence is barely above the blacks.
    Much of the problems in africa root from slavery and european occupation.

There is very little political diversity among blacks and hispanics...They will vote for whoever promises them the most freebies...The voting practices of these people will forever shift the balance of political power in America when they become the majority.
    Again socio-economic, these are not gene traits.

America as we know it will be no more unless we react now...We must abandon political correctness in order to make the changes that are necessary to save our nation and way of life...When the least intelligent in our society take charge, it will be too late.
    Today's America is much different than 50 years ago. 100 years ago is much different than 50 years ago... the only constant in life is change. I think you are using fear and hyperbole tactics here. By your photo it looks like you have no more than 40 years left on this earth. That is a fart in a hurricane. Stop hating and go live a productive life.
    Last edited by pete311; 04-28-2010 at 08:33 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default A very good source of information on this subject...

http://www.indiana.edu/~intell/bellcurve.shtml

The Bell Curve, published in 1994, was written by Richard Herrnstein and Charles Murray as a work designed to explain, using empirical statistical analysis, the variations in intelligence in American Society, raise some warnings regarding the consequences of this intelligence gap, and propose national social policy with the goal of mitigating the worst of the consequences attributed to this intelligence gap. Many of the assertions put forth and conclusions reached by the authors are very controversial, ranging from the relationships between low measured intelligence and anti-social behavior, to the observed relationship between low African-American test scores (compared to whites and Asians) and genetic factors in intelligence abilities. The book was released and received with a large public response. In the first several months of its release, 400,000 copies of the book were sold around the world. Several thousand reviews and commentaries have been written in the short time since the book's publication.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    You are splitting pennies. They are not "much more" genetically. The majority is socio-economic and the last thing you do is abandon a significant portion of the US and the world.

Much of the problems in africa root from slavery and european occupation.

Again socio-economic, these are not gene traits.

Today's America is much different than 50 years ago. 100 years ago is much different than 50 years ago... the only constant in life is change. I think you are using fear and hyperbole tactics here.
    This is so rediculous that I'm at a loss of how to respond.

Research your opinions instead of just spouting the standard PC jargon.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Research your opinions instead of just spouting the standard PC jargon.
    First stop your white supremacist jargon.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default It was bound to happen...

First stop your white supremacist jargon.
    Pssst, your PC is showing, sweetie.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Pssst, your PC is showing, sweetie.
    right on que
    http://debatepolicy.com/showpost.php...4&postcount=10

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Suggestion...

If you would make your argument for your position using facts instead of political correctness, I just might mis-que.

Hint!-Hint!.....Beat me at my own game.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well to be blunt 85 percent of genetic variation in the human DNA is due to individual variation. A mere 15 percent could be traced to what could be interpreted as "racial" differences. This 15 percent is well below the threshold that is used to recognize race in other species. In many other large mammalian species, we see rates of differentiation two or three times that of humans before the lineages are even recognized as races. In fact humans are one of the most genetically homogenous species we know of. There's genetic variation in humanity, but it's basically at the individual level. The between-population variation is very, very minor. The other problem is little thought goes into determining and defining a race. For example we tend to group all Europeans as "White". Yet there are observable differences between the population of the British Isles and Italy. Does this mean there is a mediterranian race and an anglo-celtic race? The problem with race as a concept is that it is a typological rather than an evolutionary concept. There is not one trait or gene that distinguishes all members of a race from another. Combine this with the fact that genes are inherited seperately in the human species. The shape of my eyes are not connected to the gene which codes for hair color or the one which codes for blood type.

Race was a concept to eliminate the dividng lines between various European cultures in order to assimilate them. In order to create a stable national identity and prevent ethnic violence. Thus in America the idea of race became as popular as meth in a trailer park. Speaking of drugs it also acted as an opiate to pacify poor whites. Sure they were living out in a shack on top of a mountain but at least they were white. This idea is known as Pan-Aryanism and it entails that all things "white" should exist on the same stratum, and thus we should combine white races and tribes to produce a universal "white culture". This belief is the most modern form of nationalism, and comes almost exclusively from countries in which a high degree of inter-tribal mixing has already occurred, such as in the United States, Canada, and Russia. The Pan-Aryanists think that anyone of partial "Aryan" heritage should be included in one giant tribe, and that tribe can approximate its culture from that mix.

That is more or less the gist. It was also the synthesis between the contradictions of enlighten egalitarianism, America's desire to expand westward, and the necessity of the slave trade to bolster the rural economy of the south.
    "What can be broken, should be broken." - Dmitrii Pisarev

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hortysir View Post
    Given our most recent recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, I would say that intelligence isn't a deciding factor in this award.
    Good point.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question So you're a really smart cookie huh?

Wow...Look at all those big important pretty words...I'm gonna feel really bad about the damage I'm about to do to your inflated ego...I hope I can live with myself after this.
    Quote Originally Posted by CynicismandMisanthropy View Post
    Well to be blunt 85 percent of genetic variation in the human DNA is due to individual variation. A mere 15 percent could be traced to what could be interpreted as "racial" differences.
    There are three main races of the human species, caucasoid, mongoloid and negroid, with slight variations of each that developed in seperate areas of the world, and you claim there is 15% genetic difference in them, and on top of that you say it as if it is insignificant.

Are you aware that humans share all but 5% of the genetic makeup of chimpanzees?...Do you get the "gist" of what I'm saying, Mr CynicismandMisanthropy?
    http://www.newscientist.com/article/...e-trebled.html

{I'm terribly sorry about your feelings towards humans...Maybe you would be happier with monkies.}

This 15 percent is well below the threshold that is used to recognize race in other species. In many other large mammalian species, we see rates of differentiation two or three times that of humans before the lineages are even recognized as races. In fact humans are one of the most genetically homogenous species we know of. There's genetic variation in humanity, but it's basically at the individual level. The between-population variation is very, very minor. The other problem is little thought goes into determining and defining a race. For example we tend to group all Europeans as "White". Yet there are observable differences between the population of the British Isles and Italy. Does this mean there is a mediterranian race and an anglo-celtic race? The problem with race as a concept is that it is a typological rather than an evolutionary concept. There is not one trait or gene that distinguishes all members of a race from another. Combine this with the fact that genes are inherited seperately in the human species. The shape of my eyes are not connected to the gene which codes for hair color or the one which codes for blood type.

Race was a concept to eliminate the dividng lines between various European cultures in order to assimilate them. In order to create a stable national identity and prevent ethnic violence. Thus in America the idea of race became as popular as meth in a trailer park. Speaking of drugs it also acted as an opiate to pacify poor whites. Sure they were living out in a shack on top of a mountain but at least they were white. This idea is known as Pan-Aryanism and it entails that all things "white" should exist on the same stratum, and thus we should combine white races and tribes to produce a universal "white culture". This belief is the most modern form of nationalism, and comes almost exclusively from countries in which a high degree of inter-tribal mixing has already occurred, such as in the United States, Canada, and Russia. The Pan-Aryanists think that anyone of partial "Aryan" heritage should be included in one giant tribe, and that tribe can approximate its culture from that mix.

That is more or less the gist. It was also the synthesis between the contradictions of enlighten egalitarianism, America's desire to expand westward, and the necessity of the slave trade to bolster the rural economy of the south.
    You will excuse me if I don't respond to the rest of your rediculous hypothesis.

@#$%^&*

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Talking How about a debate Miss Piggy?

If you would make your argument for your position using facts instead of political correctness, I just might mis-que.

Hint!-Hint!.....Beat me at my own game.
    I did and you ran from me.
    POLITICAL ACTIVISTS CREED
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds" -Samuel Adams

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
    stand ready to do violence on their behalf."~George Orwell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Intelligence reflects on many aspects of a civilization...Health, violence, crime and productivity are just a few of the many problems we deal with in a multi-cultural and racially diverse nation like the United States, with people who are permitted to participate in making important decisions that affect us all, such as those that are decided in elections.

But before we can discuss this problem we must first decide if intelligence is in any way determined by racial genetics...To do this honestly and openly, we must check our political correctness at the door and open our minds to information we have been socialized to believe is taboo and racially insensitive...As adults, we must learn to deal with the reality of truth.

your conclusion doesn't follow from your premise HT.
    Your conclusion should be, Should we let ANY people of low IQ vote, shouldn't it?

If Intelligence is the real problem. Even you'll admit that a few minorities have managed, mysteriously, to somehow to have high IQ's. Then race really isn't the problem is it? HT shouldn't we just have IQ test before people vote or run for office to solve the problem the way you posed it?

I should take you at your word that IQ is your real problem with minorities the Blacks and Hispanics you've mentioned. Jews are somehow pretty good in IQ test so I guess it's OK if they run everything right.

You bring up very hard questions I hope you take my response seriously?
    If you want to convince me show me how my logic is wrong here.

But here's the one kink in the IQ thing for me though HT. I've known some EXTREMELY honest "Dumb" people and I've known some Frighteningly Smarts snakes I mean SNAKES! Talking just whites here. And frankly I'd rather have an honest good hearted Average Joe running the show than a evil genius 8 out of 10 times. Scratch that 10 out of 10 times.

But I'm not sure that IQ test would solve the problem as you see it. Because the the race "the white race" may be a minority by 2040 (i think whites are already a minority world wide I'll have to check) and if enough Blacks and Hispanics have these mysteriously intelligent babies then they'll still be more minorities in control than whites eventually right? But you keep telling us your not a racist so why does it matter who's in office if he or she is smart HT?

And I was going to let it go but i'm pretty busy this week and don't know when i'll be able to reply well again. But Lets say , for the sake of argument that you've convinced me. Minorities are a real problem a threat to our way of life. There's no way to change them to Stand on there own 2 feet. They'll never understand self reliance and responsibility. They will be generally be mostly thieves, cut throats, nere-do-wells, bums and idiots from they day they are born. I am fully AWAKE. (HT that's what i hear in your comments) OK . If that's the Truth. then what are whites to do? What's the game plan. I get making more babies, that's fun Ok what else should we do? If you and others of your mindset finally got the white public to drop the PC handcuffs what would be the solution for the country?
    Last edited by revelarts; 04-29-2010 at 01:24 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hortysir View Post
    Given our most recent recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, I would say that intelligence isn't a deciding factor in this award.
    Actually this would be an example of political correctness on a global scale. Not the best argument against the racist propaganda HT is spewing and encouraging others to read.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Your conclusion should be, Should we let ANY people of low IQ vote, shouldn't it?

If Intelligence is the real problem. Even you'll admit that a few minorities have managed, mysteriously, to somehow to have high IQ's. Then race really isn't the problem is it? HT shouldn't we just have IQ test before people vote or run for office to solve the problem the way you posed it?

I should take you at your word that IQ is your real problem with minorities the Blacks and Hispanics you've mentioned. Jews are somehow pretty good in IQ test so I guess it's OK if they run everything right.

But here's the one kink in the IQ thing for me though HT. I've known some EXTREMELY honest "Dumb" people and I've known some Frighteningly Smarts snakes I mean SNAKES! Talking just whites here. And frankly I'd rather have an honest good hearted Average Joe running the show than a evil genius 8 out of 10 times. Scratch that 10 out of 10 times.

But I'm not sure that IQ test would solve the problem as you see it. Because the the race "the white race" may be a minority by 2040 (i think whites are already a minority world wide I'll have to check) and if enough Blacks and Hispanics have these mysteriously intelligent babies then they'll still be more minorities in control than whites eventually right? But you keep telling us your not a racist so why does it matter who's in office if he or she is smart HT?

And I was going to let it go but i'm pretty busy this week and don't know when i'll be able to reply well again. But Lets say , for the sake of argument that you've convinced me. Minorities are a real problem a threat to our way of life. There's no way to change them to Stand on there own 2 feet. They'll never understand self reliance and responsibility. They will be generally be mostly thieves, cut throats, nere-do-wells, bums and idiots from they day they are born. I am fully AWAKE. (HT that's what i hear in your comments) OK . If that's the Truth. then what are whites to do? What's the game plan. I get making more babies, that's fun Ok what else should we do? If you and others of your mindset finally got the white public to drop the PC handcuffs what would be the solution for the country?
    Exactly what I asked only you did it more eloquently. what's the final solution?
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I do take your response seriously Rev...You're a fair and intelligent poster.

I hope you watched the short video I provided in the header...It takes only a few minutes and is very informative...You cannot be fully aware of my concerns if you do not watch the video.

Doctor Rushton has done a very honest and in depth scientific study of this subject and has been attacked as being a racist for his effort...The man has no ax to grind other that the search for truth, knowledge and understanding of human behavior.

I for one am confidant that the findings of his research are 100% accurate...That along with my own observations of the savagery, crime, desease and lack of technological advances of the sub-saharan african race, it is quite obvious they are much less intelligent and civilized than other races.

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post

You need to make an honest assessment of conditions in sub-saharan Africa and Mexico to form a rational, not politicaly correct, conclusion of what a future America would look like if and when the minority races become the majority and the white race becomes the minority.

My concern is not about the 'dummies' among us, regardless of the color of their skin, who now take part in the American democratic process...It is about an minorities of obvious inferior intelligence becoming the dominate voting block.

Consider their priorities when electing leaders...Think about Washington DC Mayor, Marion Berry who was arrested in a motel room with a hooker smoking crack and was re-elected after his prison term and the conditions in Detroit Michigan as the result of the leaders the black majority there has continuously elected to run their city.

Do you not see the danger in these people becoming the majority in America and controling the vote?...I can foresee a future America slowly transforming to the same conditions that exist in a sub-saharan nation or Mexico.

It is scientific to use existing examples as possible likelyhoods under simular conditions...It is called common sense, not racism...To save ourselves and our nation, we must assure that the minorities never become the majority...How?...By changing our immigration policies and taking measures to attract more white immigrants, among other things.

Step One...Expell all illegal immigrants, no exceptions...How...[1] By cutting all social programs and benefits including medical care and education for their children...[2] Make it a crime to hire or rent property to illegal aliens with severe penalties for employers and landlords...They would self deport and stop coming, making expensive border security unnecessary.

As long as minorities remain the minority, they are a danger to no one...The only problem will be the crime and racial problems that already exists in an otherwise peaceful and civilized society.

If Intelligence is the real problem. Even you'll admit that a few minorities have managed, mysteriously, to somehow to have high IQ's.
    Well of course, Rev...There are exceptions to every rule...Only an idiot isn't aware of this fact.

But the major factor for the increase in minority intelligence is the racial diversity they have been exposed to in America, resulting in the introduction of white genes into their genetic makeup.

It has also done wonders for their physical appearance, but this of course is a personal opinion...Others may dissagree.