Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default For everyone who denies the obvious...

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    You put up a picture of a Hut, was that serious HT?
    I was deadly serious, and with good cause...Most the peoples of the world have advanced forward since the day they climbed down from the trees and stood upright on their hind legs.

The advanced intelligence of the human species has made us naturally curious which has resulted in wondrous discoveries, inventions and creations and made us to look upon every horizon with curiosity.

Except for the negroids who remaind in sub-saharan africa and never advanced beyond their mud huts and primitive tools nor ventured far from their native hunting grounds and stagnated for thousands of years.

Others built ships and crossed vast unknown oceans while they poked each other with sharp sticks...We defeated gravity and conquered space while they huddled in their grass huts, in fear of the creatures of the night.

So many people have adopted the absurd and rediculous beliefs of political correctness while abandoning their common sense and ignoring scientific evidence along with the obvious images that are right before their eyes.

This isn't about hatred for another people's skin color, it is about truth and survival...I do not hate people of lesser intelligence, I simply do not want them to make important decisions that affect me and my children's future.

The 'powers that be' know that the lesser intelligent among us are more gullible and easier to manipulate and control...To blind us to this reality they have created and implemented the very affective tool of political correctness.

Open your eyes to the truth and reality...When the minorities become the majority in the United States, democracy and the power of the vote will be used to strip us of our liberties and control us...America will be no more.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

lol hog.....there are other places in Africa where people do not live in huts....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

and places in the US where housing isn't that great....
    like this shot from Medford Oregon
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Think rationally for just one small minute in time...

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    lol hog.....there are other places in Africa where people do not live in huts....
    While you're laughing out loud you should take into consideration the fact that those beautiful modern structures were not built by black africans...Although they may have carried the stones and mixed the mortor, they had absolutely nothing to do with planning, designing, engineering or financing the construction.

You have allowed your compassion for an intellectually inferior race of people to affect your judgement to the extent that it will undoubtably affect the lives and future of your children and nation...This is the result of political correctness which now rules your rationality...This is not about racism, it's about survival.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    ...This is not about racism, it's about survival.
    I expect, in your case, it's about surviving as a racist in a world that is steadily becoming foreign to you....a place where people of all races end up doing the same things in the same way.....likely more competently than you do.....tell me, would it frighten you to ride an elevator to the top of a building which HAD been planned, engineered, designed and financed by a black African?.....or a black American?......
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You have allowed your compassion for an intellectually inferior race of people to affect your judgement to the extent that it will undoubtably affect the lives and future of your children and nation...
    it works both ways....I have compassion for you as well even though you are my intellectual inferior......
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Compassion is a wonderful quality...

it works both ways....I have compassion for you as well even though you are my intellectual inferior......
    And I do appreciate that, but I hope you will never allow your compassion for me to cause you to make decisions that are destructive for you and your childrens future.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default You mean well, but you are wrong...

I expect, in your case, it's about surviving as a racist in a world that is steadily becoming foreign to you....a place where people of all races end up doing the same things in the same way.....likely more competently than you do.....
    I suspect that I am much more experienced in the ways of the world and the people who inhabit it than you my friend, and I don't kid myself about my findings...I am a survivor.

I accept the truth without prejudice, regardless of how unpopular that truth may be...Do you honestly believe that I am so foolish as to hate someone, simply for the color of their skin?

tell me, would it frighten you to ride an elevator to the top of a building which HAD been planned, engineered, designed and financed by a black African?.....or a black American?......
    It's possible that I have!...The genetic diversity in America has done wonders for the advancement of the minority races in areas of intelligence and even physical appearance.

Even though their abilities and accomplishments have somewhat exceeded those of their geneticly pure ancestors and modern day counterparts in sub-saharan africa, they are still well below white standards.

I have a question for you PmP...Did you not watch the video I provided of Dr Rushton's interview on NPR or do you just disagree with his findings after viewing it?

You do realize this is a very intelligent, educated and sincere man who came to these conclusions only after years of scientific study and research concerning 'race and intelligence'?

I have simply used the results of his conclusions, along with historical and current events, to make an argument for my predictions of the future of America.

If you believe the negroid race is just as intelligent and their historical and modern accomplishments are on equal par with those of the white race, then you should present evidence to your claims instead of simply shouting "racist" at those you dissagree with.

As I have stated, I believe you and others have been influenced by "political correctness" for the very reason that you never argue any racially sensitive issues with facts, but only with accusations of "racism" and "hate".

Examine the evidence that I draw my conclusions from and if you believe them to be false then dispute them with the truth as you see it and facts to backup your claims.

You must agree that simply calling someone a "racist" is not much of an argument for your position, so how can you ever hope to present a successful debate?

Most liberals seem to believe that if they can muster enough popular support for their claims, it is proof enough for their position...Please, do not be so foolish as to believe such nonsense.

We are much smarter than the liberals, so let's not resort to their rediculous tactics.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I accept the truth without prejudice, regardless of how unpopular that truth may be...Do you honestly believe that I am so foolish as to hate someone, simply for the color of their skin?
    well, now that you ask.....yes.....I think it's quite obvious.....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have a question for you PmP...Did you not watch the video I provided of Dr Rushton's interview on NPR or do you just disagree with his findings after viewing it?
    I did not watch it....I will not watch it....I will give no legitimacy to anyone that argues in favor of any distinction based on race......I stated it earlier on this thread and you ignored it.....I will state it again.....it is a scientific fact that you share more genetic likeness with SOME black man than you do with MOST Caucasians.....those genetic factors which distinguish "race" are a handful compared to all the factors which distinguish humans from each other.....to say that you might be superior based upon a handful of factors, when they may be your superior in countless others, is foolish......
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

We are much smarter than the liberals, so let's not resort to their rediculous tactics.
    many of us are....I do not include you in that number....sorry....the ridiculous position you take on race places you along side Chess's views on a 4800 year old ark......
    Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 05-02-2010 at 05:48 PM.
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default How sad...

well, now that you ask.....yes.....I think it's quite obvious.....
    I may have possibly given you more credit than you deserve.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default You are thinking with your emotions instead of your mind.

I did not watch it....I will not watch it....I will give no legitimacy to anyone that argues in favor of any distinction based on race......I stated it earlier on this thread and you ignored it.....I will state it again.....it is a scientific fact that you share more genetic likeness with SOME black man than you do with MOST Caucasians.....those genetic factors which distinguish "race" are a handful compared to all the factors which distinguish humans from each other.....to say that you might be superior based upon a handful of factors, when they may be your superior in countless others, is foolish......
    To deny scientific research for no other reason than blind faith in the beliefs of political correctness is rather rediculous.

You would recieve much more respect if you could come up with facts that dispute Dr Rushton's findings and rational science to justify your position.

Here is one simple point you can work on...How do you explain the lack of progress and technology in sub-saharan africa while most of the rest of the world was advancing in leaps and bounds?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Talking

many of us are....I do not include you in that number....sorry....the ridiculous position you take on race places you along side Chess's views on a 4800 year old ark......
    Hell it only took 8 posts before the called you politically correct. I think that is a new board record.
    POLITICAL ACTIVISTS CREED
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds" -Samuel Adams

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
    stand ready to do violence on their behalf."~George Orwell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You would recieve much more respect if you could come up with facts that dispute Dr Rushton's findings and rational science to justify your position.
    I have.....twice.....you won't even respond to it.....there isn't a significant genetic difference between blacks and whites.....deal with it......
    ...full immersion.....