Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default How it's done...

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I have.....twice.....you won't even respond to it.....there isn't a significant genetic difference between blacks and whites.....deal with it......
    I don't believe a statement claiming 'the genetic difference in the races is too insignificant to make a difference', is quite what I had in mind.

The proper method of debating an issue is for you to post a link showing some reliable scientific evidence that confirms your claim to be a fact?

EXAMPLE:...My claim is;

The human species shares all but 95% of the same genetic material as the chimpanzee.

That insignificant little 5% sure does make for alot of difference in us and the chimp, don't ya think?

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...e-trebled.html

We are more unique than previously thought, according to new comparisons of human and chimpanzee DNA.

It has long been held that we share 98.5 per cent of our genetic material with our closest relatives. That now appears to be wrong. In fact, we share less than 95 per cent of our genetic material, a three-fold increase in the variation between us and chimps.
    Now you try it!
    Last edited by HogTrash; 05-02-2010 at 09:30 PM.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    ...The genetic diversity in America has done wonders for the advancement of the minority races in areas of intelligence and even physical appearance.

HT think you've inadvertently solved the problem here!
    You and those of your mindset need to start families with black women, the darker the better. Start raising the level of the gene pool and then teach um the ways of the white man and hope for the best. You talk as if the fate of the white race is sealed at this point anyway, the video said 2040. You best get busy brother. Your pure grandkids are counting on you to help keep the level of civilization as high as possible.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default You are so sure you have me all figured out...You're not the first.

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    HT think you've inadvertently solved the problem here!
    You and those of your mindset need to start families with black women, the darker the better. Start raising the level of the gene pool and then teach um the ways of the white man and hope for the best. You talk as if the fate of the white race is sealed at this point anyway, the video said 2040. You best get busy brother. Your pure grandkids are counting on you to help keep the level of civilization as high as possible.
    Is it really necessary to explain the downside of your solution?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

We eventually won't be able to argue and kill over race any more because no one will be pure enough to complain?
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Kumbaya...

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    We eventually won't be able to argue and kill over race any more because no one will be pure enough to complain?
    There would be no reason to kill each other now if we were all as enlightened as you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Talking

The proper method of debating an issue is for you to post a link showing some reliable scientific evidence that confirms your claim to be a fact?

EXAMPLE:...My claim is;
    Then why won't you debate me?
    POLITICAL ACTIVISTS CREED
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds" -Samuel Adams

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
    stand ready to do violence on their behalf."~George Orwell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Whining like a little girl is not becoming of a big macho Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by 82Marine89 View Post
    Then why won't you debate me?
    You knew my requirement yet refused to comply.

You made the call so deal with the consequencies of your decision.

Besides, what's to debate?...You will profess your love for homos while I vent my disgust.

Regardless, fagdom is strictly a matter of opinion for which I have already given mine in several other threads.

Homosexuality is like a dog eating it's own vomit...We all know it happens but we'd rather not see it, hear about it or talk about it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I don't believe a statement claiming 'the genetic difference in the races is too insignificant to make a difference', is quite what I had in mind.

silly child....do you require proof or merely weight to overcome your denial?....

people of African and European ancestry differ in the levels of gene expression for 383 out of the 9,156 human genes
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...fe507ca0db7f79

Those techniques have revealed that race is minor at the DNA level. The genetic differences between any two randomly selected individuals in one socially recognized population account for 85 percent of the variation one might find between people of separate populations. Put another way, the genetic difference between two individuals of the same race can be greater than those between individuals of different races--table sugar may look like salt, but it has more similarities with corn syrup.
    https://pantherfile.uwm.edu/gjay/www...lityofrace.htm
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Don't allow your dislike for me to blind you to the facts.

Troy Duster is a black sociologist who admitedly bases his conclusions more from his personal experiences on the mean streets of Chicago and perceived racism than he does scientific evidence and even he is careful not to completely deny the significance of a racial genetic influence.
    Your Link: https://pantherfile.uwm.edu/gjay/www...lityofrace.htm

Duster found the conversations alarming. His book, Backdoor to Eugenics, aimed to stimulate public debate by showing how genetic-screening policies tended to reinforce the power structures already within society. Since then, he has pressed geneticists and molecular biologists to consider the social meaning that emerges from what they perceive as unbiased fact.

At first they resisted. As a member of the Ethical, Legal and Social Implications Working Group advising the agencies on human genome research, Duster urged the NIH and the Department of Energy to challenge The Bell Curve, the 1994 best-seller that argued that race correlated with intelligence. Government officials held up a response for eight months, convinced that the nonexistence of race at the genome level spoke for itself.

Duster, along with fellow committee member Dorothy Nelkin of New York University, highlighted the ways in which cultural context influences the application of medical and behavioral genetics. Now Collins is relying on Duster and other collaborators, such as University of Wisconsin molecular biologist Pilar Ossorio, to help explain why race must be acknowledged even if it is biologically inconsequential. "It's a tightrope between trying to rescue the importance and meaning of research on race without giving it a false reality," Duster says.

Indeed, although he maintains that race is significant in genetics, Duster insists it is misleading to reinscribe race as a definitive system to group people who share geographic origins and thus some genes. For one, concepts of race vary geographically as well as historically. The ethnic status of South Asians, for example, has changed over the past century in the U.S. and more often serves to define a political and cultural "other" than something biological.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&

Could you please cut and paste something from this next link that you believe verifies your position?

This is a report of a scientific study regarding the genetic science branch of biology that is written in medical terms that cannot be interpreted by the layman and what little I did understand, in no way appeared to verify your claim.

I'm pretty damn smart and for the most part, this is even beyond my paygrade and unless you have a PHD in Biology and particularly Genetic Science, I doubt very seriously if you can understand it.

Could you by any chance provide a linked layman interpretation of this study that states 'genetics plays no role in racial intelligence' and explains exactly what is the reason for racial IQ discrepencies.
    Your Link: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...fe507ca0db7f79

Evaluation of Genetic Variation Contributing to Differences in Gene Expression between Populations
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&

It is rediculous to deny the overwheliming scientific evidence, not only by Dr Ruston, but by many other scholars from the scientific and academic community.

All reliable biological and genetic research confirms the evidence of major differences in the intelligence of the human species along racial lines.

This is nothing new...Although this information has been around for a very long time, for obvious reasons it is rarely reported on.

here is a very informative link from which you can find many other sources that verify this conclusion.

http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/stalkers/rushton.html

Stalking the Wild Tabboo

Thoughts by professor Rushton

On race differences and political correctness. - The evolutionary psychology of race differences has become the most politically incorrect topic in the world today.

On egalitarianism and morality. - I suggest that it is a dereliction of duty for us to continue to put up with the egalitarian dogma. It is immoral to know, or even suspect, the truth and to remain silent. Although rational people are not immune to data, they are also influenced by the judgment of their peers. If more scientists would speak openly about the views they now voice only in private, our world would become not only a safer place, but a more enlightened one as well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Could you please cut and paste something from this next link that you believe verifies your position?
    well, for Duster there's always the part of it I quoted.....

as for the other, how about the article that led me to it...

http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/labno...2008/2/29.aspx
    Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 05-03-2010 at 01:38 PM.
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It is rediculous to deny the overwheliming scientific evidence, not only by Dr Ruston, but by many other scholars from the scientific and academic community.
    obviously if African blacks share only 380some genetic characteristics out of over 9000 with each other, it's ridiculous to posit a trend shared by African blacks that isn't found shared equally by non-African blacks in greater percentage.....genetically you are more likely to share in this supposed intelligence gap with a black African than is another black African.....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Just curious?...Are you under 30?

well, for Duster there's always the part of it I quoted.....

as for the other, how about the article that led me to it...

http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/labno...2008/2/29.aspx
    obviously if African blacks share only 380some genetic characteristics out of over 9000 with each other, it's ridiculous to posit a trend shared by African blacks that isn't found shared equally by non-African blacks in greater percentage.....genetically you are more likely to share in this supposed intelligence gap with a black African than is another black African.....
    What I'm reading in your link appears to be the interpretation of a reporter rather than a scientist that actually conducted the research and studies that the conclusions were drawn from...Too many reporters have a reputation for being far left wing advocates of political correctness, making them unreliable on such issues.

Another thing that makes me skeptical is this contridiction, also from The American Journal of Human Genetics, that appears to indicate genetics have influenced unique mental traits by the interbreeding of specific races according to gender.

http://www.cell.com/AJHG/abstract/S0002-9297(10)00096-0
    The study of recently admixed populations provides unique tools for understanding recent population dynamics, socio-cultural factors associated with the founding of emerging populations, and the genetic basis of disease by means of admixture mapping.
    The fact that the entire population of sub-saharan Africa's indigenous people are geneticly linked on a racial level and never advanced technologicly without the outside influence of other races, tells me that the science that backs my claim is likely to be more accurate than yours which doesn't appear to be conclusive...In other...ie, they won't even outright say what you claim they mean.

I request that you study my links with an open mind as I have studied yours...The information is not only informative but fascinating, mainly because it touches on a subject that is strictly taboo in today's society...Since 1970 we have been manipulated by half-truths, lies and information blackouts, as a result of political correctness.

Anyone who attempts to publish any information that is restricted by political correctness is viciously attacked by the media and portrayed as a racist...Anyone born after 1970 doesn't even know of life without PC...We are so well trained that we police ourselves and each other...PC indoctrination and programming is so successful that it couldn't work better, even if it were made the law.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

What I'm reading in your link appears to be the interpretation of a reporter rather than a scientist that actually conducted the research and studies that the conclusions were drawn from...
    so basically, because you don't believe it, it wasn't said?....sorry, that doesn't fly....I've documented it, deal with it....

I request that you study my links with an open mind as I have studied yours...
    ???....you simply rejected it and claimed it didn't happen....where does "open mind" fit in?.....face it....you are not significantly different from a black African, a blond Scandinavian, or a bald Chinese kungfu instructor.....

Another thing that makes me skeptical is this contridiction, also from The American Journal of Human Genetics, that appears to indicate genetics have influenced unique mental traits by the interbreeding of specific races according to gender.

Quote:
    http://www.cell.com/AJHG/abstract/S0002-9297(10)00096-0
    The study of recently admixed populations provides unique tools for understanding recent population dynamics, socio-cultural factors associated with the founding of emerging populations, and the genetic basis of disease by means of admixture mapping.
    nothing there indicates anything regarding either inferior or superior intellect on the part of South African blacks....
    Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 05-03-2010 at 04:50 PM.
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

What I'm reading in your link appears to be the interpretation of a reporter rather than a scientist that actually conducted the research and studies that the conclusions were drawn from...
    then here's the same statement from the scientist instead of the reporter....

We characterized gene expression in the full set of HapMap lymphoblastoid cell lines derived from individuals of European and African ancestry for 9156 transcript clusters (gene-level) evaluated with the Affymetrix GeneChip Human Exon 1.0 ST Array. Gene expression was found to differ significantly between these samples for 383 transcript clusters.
    look, first you said the scientists version was too hard to understand so I gave you the layman's version.....now you claim the layman's version may not be accurate....face it.....both versions contradict your position....

stop and think it through.....two black Africans share 383 gene clusters with each other.....either one of them may in fact share 8996 gene clusters with YOU.....are they more like you or are they more like each other.....
    Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 05-03-2010 at 04:59 PM.
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

then here's the same statement from the scientist instead of the reporter....

look, first you said the scientists version was too hard to understand so I gave you the layman's version.....now you claim the layman's version may not be accurate....face it.....both versions contradict your position....
    Considering the bias and quality of reporting from modern journalism, I believe I expressed more doubt about the article than disbelief.

Sharon Begley, the Newsweek reporter who authored the article, is well known for her liberal bias, which justifies my skepticism.
    http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...ld-Begley.html

Evolutionary Psychology: The Really Dangerous Idea Is That It's Wrong

Kevin MacDonald

June 21, 2009

Sharon Begley is at it again, flailing away at evolutionary psychology because it doesn't fit well with her feminist, liberal agenda. This is ironic because evolutionary psychology owes its very existence to political correctness.
    Always look at every report by the liberal main stream press with skepticism.

If they claim it is daytime, go outside and confirm it.

stop and think it through.....two black Africans share 383 gene clusters with each other.....either one of them may in fact share 8996 gene clusters with YOU.....are they more like you or are they more like each other.....
    The 383 gene clusters are the genetic material responsible for the unique differences that seperate the negroid race from the other two.

And the 8996 gene clusters that all humans share are the ones that give us the basic necessities required to be considered a homo sapien.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_cluster

A gene cluster is a set of two or more genes that serve to encode for the same or similar products. Because populations from a common ancestor tend to possess the same varieties of gene clusters, they are useful for tracing back recent evolutionary history. Because of this, they were used by Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza to identify ethnic groups within Homo sapiens and their closeness to each other.
    Your source does not dispute any of this.