Due to Dell's tech support's inability to fix all the problems with my machine I bought 3 years ago brand new from them, and several huge issues (like sending a tech out to replace 3 components -motherboard, hard drive, and a USB port- and he only replaces one but said he replaced 3, etc), and it taking Dell's techs almost 3 weeks to figure out they can't fix the mass of problems my system is facing, I am being sent a brand new, not refurbished, laptop.

I thought they would send a basic model, basically identical to what I had before. I had reluctantly agreed on the refurbished system only because with school and my work, etc., it is just getting too hard to just use my netbook. I need a dvd drive and the graphics capability for watching movies, etc.

So the Dell tech manager that I talked to agreed that it shouldnt have taken this long as well as my being passed to other people, etc.

Here are the specs:
Inspiron 15 Notebook
Airborne Documentation, System Exchanges,Factory Install
9-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery
Integrated High Definition Audio 2.2
Obsidian Black IMR
Integrated 1.3M Pixel Webcam
8X DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive
Intel Core i5 - 430M
4GB,DDR3,1066MHZ,2 DIMM
15.6" HD WLED
512MB ATI Radeon HD 4330
S and P Drop-in-Box Marcom forDHS Notebooks
Windows 7 Label
DELL RESOURCE DVD,BACK-UP,1564
320G 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
ADOBE READER 9.0 MULTI- LANGUAGE
McAfee Sapphire MUI, 15-Month
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit
PC-Restore, Dim/Insp
Dell Connect 2.1
Dell Dock Consumer
Dell, Software, Wild Tangent Inc Games
DataSafe Local BackUp 2.0 Basic
Cozi-Calendar
DELL-DOWNLOAD-FLAG
Dell Support Center Software 64 Bit 2.0
Windows Live Search,Inspiron
Dell Webcam Central v1.4
Microsoft Works 9.0, English, Inspiron
Integrated 10/100 Network Card
Dell Wireless 1520 802.11n Half Mini Card

Honestly, I really didnt expect them to send one that is this beefy. My current/old machine didnt have a webcam, but they are including it on this one as well as an upgraded battery, and an upgrade to the HD LED screen. I didn't get to choose anything on the system but considering i originally was going to get a refurbished system and not a new one, I am not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.