Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I salute the fine members of DP who give me hope for America.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=28111
    I am very proud of the DP members who refused to buckle to the forces of evil who want to control our speech, influence our decisions, manipulate our thoughts and restrict the free flow of information.

Like all liberals, Liberalnation doesn't get it and probably never will untill it's too late...She has given notice that she intends to leave because DP has refused to comply with the rules of PC.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...778#post429778
    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    thanks for proving my point, the mods here are racist and support racism on the board. I'm gone *****.
    Against all odds, insults and accusations, I refuse to cease and desist with my unpopular messege, which I deal out in incrimental doses and breaks no laws except for the strict rules of political correctness.

I strategicly push that messege to the edge of it's envelope and pause to watch the turmoil it causes in the minds of my fellow DP members and those whose job it is to decide if I have violated any bounderies.

Freedom of speech has been instilled in every American born citizen since birth, but for the last 5 decades it has been challenged by the tabboos and restrictions of political correctness.

Like most, Liberalnation has been indoctrinated and programmed by the powerful forces of political correctness, which has taught her to think and speak according to those taboos and restrictions.

It also demandes that she attack those who don't abide by those PC rules and to avoid any and all sources that might influence her to stray from a lifetime of programming which brought her to this point of self-censorship.

Her mind is in conflict with a bombardment of information she has been programmed to avoid, and having failed in her attempts to squash the source of that information[me], she is forced to flee from DP, to avoid it.

The enemy who seeks to destroy America is too powerful, connected and protected for the average American to defeat, so our only alternative is to attack their strategies, of which Political Correctness is definately one.

Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=28111
    I am very proud of the DP members who refused to buckle to the forces of evil who want to control our speech, influence our decisions, manipulate our thoughts and restrict the free flow of information.

Like all liberals, Liberalnation doesn't get it and probably never will untill it's too late...She has given notice that she intends to leave because DP has refused to comply with the rules of PC.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...778#post429778
    Against all odds, insults and accusations, I refuse to cease and desist with my unpopular messege, which I deal out in incrimental doses and breaks no laws except for the strict rules of political correctness.

I strategicly push that messege to the edge of it's envelope and pause to watch the turmoil it causes in the minds of my fellow DP members and those whose job it is to decide if I have violated any bounderies.

Freedom of speech has been instilled in every American born citizen since birth, but for the last 5 decades it has been challenged by the tabboos and restrictions of political correctness.

Like most, Liberalnation has been indoctrinated and programmed by the powerful forces of political correctness, which has taught her to think and speak according to those taboos and restrictions.

It also demandes that she attack those who don't abide by those PC rules and to avoid any and all sources that might influence her to stray from a lifetime of programming which brought her to this point of self-censorship.

Her mind is in conflict with a bombardment of information she has been programmed to avoid, and having failed in her attempts to squash the source of that information[me], she is forced to flee from DP, to avoid it.

The enemy who seeks to destroy America is too powerful, connected and protected for the average American to defeat, so our only alternative is to attack their strategies, of which Political Correctness is definately one.

I am not a proponent of PC and I don't like the "shock jock" approach either; both stifle robust debate.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Don't misinterpret, HT. The vote was about censoring, NOT about approving/agreeing of your posts.
    Last edited by Mr. P; 06-14-2010 at 01:46 AM.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Of course you're not PC, are you Mr. P?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Don't misinterpret, HT. The vote was about censoring, NOT about approving/agreeing of your posts.
    Maybe you shoud re-read my post, Mr. P...It appears that you misinterpreted what I said.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Maybe you shoud re-read my post, Mr. P...It appears that you misinterpreted what I said.
    I don't think so.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I beg to differ Princess...

Quote Originally Posted by mrskurtsprincess View Post
    I am not a proponent of PC and I don't like the "shock jock" approach either; both stifle robust debate.
    The only thing that can "stifle robust debate" is censorship.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

The only thing that can "stifle robust debate" is censorship.
    And I disagree with your premise..... I have been actively involved in some very robust debates and then someone drops in and decides to "shock" everyone .... usually with vulgar personal attacks and it shuts down the debate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Now-Now Princess...

Quote Originally Posted by mrskurtsprincess View Post
    And I disagree with your premise..... I have been actively involved in some very robust debates and then someone drops in and decides to "shock" everyone .... usually with vulgar personal attacks and it shuts down the debate.
    I can find no evidence of where I have attempted to justify the use of "vulgar personal attacks"

Is it possible that your mischevious little mind is trying to confuse the discussion with a bit of trickery?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

lol, Hog....it's obvious your PC ploy is nothing more than a shallow effort to get away with public racism.....'unlike LN, I have no intention of leaving since it would deprive me of pointing out you are a racist every time you indulge yourself....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I can find no evidence of where I have attempted to justify the use of "vulgar personal attacks"

Is it possible that your mischevious little mind is trying to confuse the discussion with a bit of trickery?
    Sorry Hog, not trying to confuse anyone ... I am not aware of you using "vulgar personal attacks" and I did not mean to imply that you have .... and apologize if you took it personally.

However, as I stated earlier .... I disagree with your premise that censorship is the ONLY thing that will kill a robust debate. Using either/or excessive PC and "shock" tactics (using vulgar [morally crude] words, offensive words, personal attacks) will kill a robust debate just as fast as censorship.... and, yes, you have used "shock" tactics through the use of offensive (non PC) words.