Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    Yeah I don't talk to either one of them anymore I got sick of there shit, they have done really jacked up things, unforgiveable even sober. I don't drink I used to with them but I quit and I stayed sober and they didnt. Oh I like rednecks where are you from?
    Lived in a small farming town in Eastern Oregon, then moved to a small logging town in Western Oregon. But moved to the "City" (Portland) in my teens, graduated high school, spent 10 years in the Marines and have lived Urban ever since. So yeah, I got my "Redneck" roots but I've been urban for many, many moons

I'm kinda like a Chameleon, I can kick back in a Redneck bar listen to shit kicking music with the best of them. But then I can put on a Tux hob nob at upper class "charities" or go hang out in a Punk establishment, keeps life interesting ya know
    The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
    Lived in a small farming town in Eastern Oregon, then moved to a small logging town in Western Oregon. But moved to the "City" (Portland) in my teens, graduated high school, spent 10 years in the Marines and have lived Urban ever since. So yeah, I got my "Redneck" roots but I've been urban for many, many moons

I'm kinda like a Chameleon, I can kick back in a Redneck bar listen to shit kicking music with the best of them. But then I can put on a Tux hob nob at upper class "charities" or go hang out in a Punk establishment, keeps life interesting ya know
    Yes I sense that about you, quite a fascinating person. I am opposite I don't fit in well offline.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    Yes I sense that about you, quite a fascinating person. I am opposite I don't fit in well offline.
    Careful now, flattery will get you everywhere

Nah, I've just been around the block a bit, I've traveled (not touristed) a fair bit and have what I feel as a pretty diverse background. It's a fascinating world out there full of numerous wonders ya know
    The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
    Careful now, flattery will get you everywhere

Nah, I've just been around the block a bit, I've traveled (not touristed) a fair bit and have what I feel as a pretty diverse background. It's a fascinating world out there full of numerous wonders ya know
    You are currently the only wonder I wonder couldn't resist to flatter,

don't spank me over that one g...I couldn't resist it's my nature