Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Prophetic Warning: Senator Frank Church –
    who chaired the famous “Church Committee” into the unlawful FBI Cointel program, and who chaired the Senate Foreign Relations Committee – said in 1975:

“Th[e National Security Agency's] capability at any time could be turned around on the American people, and no American would have any privacy left, such is the capability to monitor everything: telephone conversations, telegrams, it doesn’t matter. There would be no place to hide. [If a dictator ever took over, the N.S.A.] could enable it to impose total tyranny, and there would be no way to fight back.“
    Off your meds today, huh?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Off your meds today, huh?
    you don't like the truth today, huh?
    Last edited by revelarts; 05-26-2015 at 05:17 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Prophetic Warning: Senator Frank Church –
    who chaired the famous “Church Committee” into the unlawful FBI Cointel program, and who chaired the Senate Foreign Relations Committee – said in 1975:

“Th[e National Security Agency's] capability at any time could be turned around on the American people, and no American would have any privacy left, such is the capability to monitor everything: telephone conversations, telegrams, it doesn’t matter. There would be no place to hide. [If a dictator ever took over, the N.S.A.] could enable it to impose total tyranny, and there would be no way to fight back.“

Glad to finally see you admit how OBAMA has become our Dictator. Thanks to Frank Church. Now, maybe you can tell us HOW to fight back when Obama ignores his Oath, and our Constitution to please our enemies, and build his Legacy as the WORST Dictator, President in History.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

4. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Glad to finally see you admit how OBAMA has become our Dictator. Thanks to Frank Church. Now, maybe you can tell us HOW to fight back when Obama ignores his Oath, and our Constitution to please our enemies, and build his Legacy as the WORST Dictator, President in History.
    aboutime, do you consider Obama worse than Lincoln?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

~ "Sleep well and dream of large women." ~
    You misspelled --"boobs" ..

And dream of large boobs, nice ring to it too. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

7. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

OH Yeah, Obama and Bush have been unconstitutional dictatorial in many of their actions. we agree.
    Which ones worse? it's hard to say. Bush opened the hole for Obama to run through, so Obama may take the ball further in the end.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

OH Yeah, Obama and Bush have been unconstitutional dictatorial in many of their actions. we agree.
    Which ones worse? it's hard to say. Bush opened the hole for Obama to run through, so Obama may take the ball further in the end.

Reminder rev. Bush has been out of Washington, and the Oval office for six-plus years. But as expected from you. A defender of OBAMA the Dictator....you love. You had to blame Bush again....somehow, some way, somewhere. How typically Liberal, and Hateful of you.
    So, this is for them.

10. Thanks LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Reminder rev. Bush has been out of Washington, and the Oval office for six-plus years. But as expected from you. A defender of OBAMA the Dictator....you love. You had to blame Bush again....somehow, some way, somewhere. How typically Liberal, and Hateful of you.
    Aboutime ... in my experience, the greater the Conservative leader, so the greater the duration of all the barbs they get.

Margaret Thatcher has been dead for a while now ... but not only did our Left do their utmost to attack her when in Office, not only did they continue long after she'd left Downing Street, but they even continued their attacks after she died !!

If Bush continues to be the butt of such attacks, my advice is to see it as the indicator of the meritorious leader he was ! The greater the attacks, the greater the compliment to him and his record.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

12. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

AT I see you can't read.
    some how you think if someones says BOTH are bad that they REALY mean ONE is good. The one you pick at that.

Where's Jim to come and complain about people putting words in others mouths here?

AT, that's about THE most DISHONEST reading of my post as I've seen. and there have been plenty. sorry i don't fit your lil left right mold AT
    Sorry your reading comprehension is so poor.

I try to be an equal opportunity political crook detector.
    I've been complaining about Bush for years and quickly added Obama to the my list of political crooks when he came on board. though i never try to just make up any ol crap and say anyone is ALL evil ALL the time as some seem to do.
    But they BOTH should be in JAIL as far as i'm concerned.
    Bush pissed on the the constitution in ways I thought i'd never see a so called "conservative" do. Obama grabed the baton and ran like h3ll with it as well.
    they're both are criminals. I will not forget what they've done. even if you want to DREAM that Bush is somehow better and DEFEND his BS pretending that it doesn't smell anymore because he's gone.

Bush's legacy still lingers AT.
    BS war on terror, gitmo, patriot act, warrentless wire taps, ending of posse comitatus, taking the nat'l guard from the Governors, torture, BS preemptive war, secret overseas prisons, TSA, etcetc
    Those are not Carter or Reagan or HWB or Clinton or Obama legacy items, that all Bush AT. Bush gave those to America, Obama has owned all of that from Bush and laid his layers of crap on top of all that.

I suspect that you still don't get it.
    you just like to whine about my post in general anyway, whatever AT.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

AT I see you can't read.
    some how you think if someones says BOTH are bad that they REALY mean ONE is good. The one you pick at that.

Where's Jim to come and complain about people putting words in others mouths here?

AT, that's about THE most DISHONEST reading of my post as I've seen. and there have been plenty. sorry i don't fit your lil left right mold AT
    Sorry your reading comprehension is so poor.

I try to be an equal opportunity political crook detector.
    I've been complaining about Bush for years and quickly added Obama to the my list of political crooks when he came on board. though i never try to just make up any ol crap and say anyone is ALL evil ALL the time as some seem to do.
    But they BOTH should be in JAIL as far as i'm concerned.
    Bush pissed on the the constitution in ways I thought i'd never see a so called "conservative" do. Obama grabed the baton and ran like h3ll with it as well.
    they're both are criminals. I will not forget what they've done. even if you want to DREAM that Bush is somehow better and DEFEND his BS pretending that it doesn't smell anymore because he's gone.

Bush's legacy still lingers AT.
    BS war on terror, gitmo, patriot act, warrentless wire taps, ending of posse comitatus, taking the nat'l guard from the Governors, torture, BS preemptive war, secret overseas prisons, TSA, etcetc
    Those are not Carter or Reagan or HWB or Clinton or Obama legacy items, that all Bush AT. Bush gave those to America, Obama has owned all of that from Bush and laid his layers of crap on top of all that.

I suspect that you still don't get it.
    you just like to whine about my post in general anyway, whatever AT.

You couldn't leave well enough alone. Thanks for proving my point again. WHATEVER? How original, and dumb.

EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES. And you really are funny too! You and others have never proven he Lied, and none of you ever will.
    Last edited by aboutime; 05-27-2015 at 03:05 PM.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

The right to defy an unconstitutional statute is basic in our scheme. Even when an ordinance requires a permit to make a speech, to deliver a sermon, to picket, to parade, or to assemble, it need not be honored when it's invalid on its face.
    Potter Stewart (1915-1985), U.S. Supreme Court Justice, Walker v. Birmingham, 1967

The Constitution is a written instrument. As such, its meaning does not alter. That which it meant when it was adopted, it means now. –
    South Carolina v. United States, 199 U.S. 437, 448 (1905)

When a legislature undertakes to proscribe the exercise of a citizen's constitutional rights it acts lawlessly and the citizen can take matters into his own hands and proceed on the basis that such a law is no law at all. –
    Justice William O. Douglas

The Constitution is not neutral. It was designed to take the government off the backs of people.
    Justice William O. DouglasThe ultimate touchstone of constitutionality is the Constitution itself and not what we have said about it.
    Felix Frankfurter, Graves vs. New York; 1939
    Last edited by revelarts; 05-28-2015 at 08:21 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Emergency does not increase granted power or remove or diminish the restrictions imposed upon power granted or reserved. The Constitution was adopted in a period of grave emergency. Its grants of power to the federal government and its limitations of the power of the States were determined in the light of emergency, and they are not altered by emergency. –
    Charles Evans Hughes
    (1862-1948), Chief Justice, U.S. Supreme Court, Home Building & Loan Assn v. Blairsdell, 1934

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

~ "You see my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it..." ~

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"Who Knows what evil Lurks in the hearts of Men...The shadow Knows"

19. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenKitten99 View Post
    Confucious say "He who laughs last must not get joke".
    Rira bien, qui rira le dernier.

He laughs best who laughs last.
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)