Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

In keeping silent about evil, in burying it so deep within us that no sign of it appears on the surface, we are implanting it, and it will rise up a thousandfold in the future. When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers . . . we are ripping the foundations of justice from beneath new generations.
    Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by revelarts; 09-13-2023 at 10:39 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

2. Thanks AHZ thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

To do evil a human being must first of all believe that what he's doing is good, or else that it's a well-considered act in conformity with natural law. Fortunately, it is in the nature of the human being to seek a justification for his actions.
    Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

just reminds me of
    When some claimed 'we HAVE TO demand vaccination'. they thought they were doing good.
    When some claimed 'we HAVE TO torture'. they thought they were doing good. (or claimed "it's not torture")

ok here's one place where I'd dare to differ a bit from Solzhenitsyn.
    I'd say the above is true unless they are psychopaths.
    OR they've been gradually acclimated to do evil regularly over time (boiling frog style) like many of the NAZI soldiers were.
    (though he probably says the same somewhere i just don't know about it)
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-13-2023 at 10:46 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

4. Thanks AHZ, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Both excellent quotes from one of mankind's true treasures. Alexsander Salty Nixon.

6. Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    To do evil a human being must first of all believe that what he's doing is good, or else that it's a well-considered act in conformity with natural law. Fortunately, it is in the nature of the human being to seek a justification for his actions.
    Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

ok here's one place where I'd dare to differ a bit from Solzhenitsyn.
    I'd say the above is true unless they are psychopaths.
    OR they've been gradually acclimated to do evil regularly over time (boiling frog style) like many of the NAZI soldiers were.

(though he probably says the same somewhere i just don't know about it)
    that gradual acclimation to evil goes to the first part of the quote, where a man comes to be believe what's he's doing is good.

the mass murderer eugenicists of today have convinced people that making sure people die "allows evolution to occur" or some such darwinian / malthusian / luciferian nonsense.

or as some would say it "weeds out the losers".

"culling the herd" is another mass murderer phrase, when you use it about people.

this is naziism.
    Last edited by AHZ; 09-13-2023 at 10:52 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AHZ View Post
    that gradual acclimation to evil goes to the first part of the quote, where a man comes to be believe what's he's doing is good.

the mass murderer eugenicists of today have convinced people that making sure people die "allows evolution to occur" or some such darwinian / malthusian / luciferian nonsense.

or as some would say it "weeds out the losers".

"culling the herd" is another mass murderer phrase, when you use it about people.

this is naziism.

I agree with a lot of that.

Here's the thing to connect here.
    It goes to the point about "do unto others" golden rule as THE basis for morality unattached to the rest of the moral laws and the Biblical understanding of who human being are.

If the darwinist is correct then "getting rid of weeds" makes sense. It's for the benefit of the others, the rest of the species.
    It's the general basis for Hitler's POV.
    He wasn't killing people in the camps, he was killing "vermin, subspecies, febble minded" that held back the health and welfare of the Pure German Volksgemeinschaft.

What he did was ..."for the greater good".

If he believed his statements ,what was theproblem with his assertions.

Well 1st of all it Seems he misunderstood who fell into the the category of Human Beings.
    Why? Because he believed the current "Science" and pagan myths about Ayrians.

Jesus dealt with this misunderstanding of WHO is a human being/other on many occasions, 1 in the parable of the good Samaritain.
    He rejected the prejudice of the the day. including all in the human family no matter what race, sick or well, rich or poor.

and Genesis makes clear that we are all FAMILY every human is "made in the image of God".
    It's 1 of reasons given why we do not kill. It's an attack on God by poxy.
    And the opposite of what we are supposed to do, which is to Love each other.

The Darwinist, Malthusians, NAZIS, & communist nuts misunderstand who man is. (intentionally or unintentionally)
    and the value of EACH human being.
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-13-2023 at 02:35 PM.

9. Thanks AHZ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

It goes to the point about "do unto others" golden rule as THE basis for morality unattached to the rest of the moral laws and the Biblical understanding of who human being are.

If the darwinist is correct then "getting rid of weeds" makes sense. It's for the benefit of the others, the rest of the species.
    He wasn't killing people in the camps, he was killing "vermin, subspecies, febble minded" that held back the health and welfare of the Pure German Volksgemeinschaft.

Well 1st of all it Seems he misunderstood who fell into the the category of Human Beings.

Jesus dealt with this misunderstanding of WHO is a human being/other on many occasions, 1 in the parable of the good Samaritain.
    He rejected the prejudice of the the day. including all in the human family no matter what race, sick or well, rich or poor.

and Genesis makes clear that we are all FAMILY every human is "made in the image of God".

The Darwinist, Malthusians, NAZIS, & communist nuts misunderstand who man is. (intentionally or unintentionally)

the darwinist theory is a 'might makes right' luciferianism and a dehumanization of humans.

even if we did evolve from apes, it's wrong to be an asshole.
    Last edited by AHZ; 09-13-2023 at 03:04 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

the darwinist theory is a 'might makes right' luciferianism and a dehumanization of humans.

Then just stop being one.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

why? Might makes right.
    There are NO goals, or overarching moral law giver. just a bunch of other "evolved" monkeys.
    Survival is just a raw instinct. And it isn't even universal at all times. People and animals, even whole colonies of animals, commit suicide from time to time. Or simply do stupid things to get killed. Animals of all kind abandon their young. some of the strongest in a some groups sacrifice themselves with NO guarantee of future survival of the young or the group. The vast number of mast extinctions shows that survival is not really that powerful or accurate a driver. Life ... if just matter and time... is very tenuous and not going to last long in the imagined billions of years scheme of things.

13. Thanks AHZ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Simple answer to everything, and all things.

We are All SINNERS. Nothing anyone says, thinks, does, or pretends to be can change that.

"Let he who is without sin. Cast the first stone". Comes to mind.

Any takers?
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    We are All SINNERS. Nothing anyone says, thinks, does, or pretends to be can change that.

"Let he who is without sin. Cast the first stone". Comes to mind.

Any takers?
    I totally do, it's easy to lose one's temper and go off. Then again:

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

I get the impression that there is a member on this sight who "runs into assholes all day..."
    Last edited by hjmick; 09-15-2023 at 06:33 PM.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

17. Thanks Kathianne, Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, fj1200, Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    "If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

I get the impression that there is a member on this sight who "runs into assholes all day..."
    Interesting.

And agreed re the poster

19. Thanks Kathianne, hjmick, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Interesting.

And agreed re the poster

The quote is from the character Raylan Givens in Justified.

It's a quote that I have reflected on more than once...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

21. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

23. Thanks Black Diamond, icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

morality is actually rational.

those who seek to keep using human on human predation as their way of life hate morality, and so invented atheism and darwinism, to justify themselves "allowing evolution to occur" with their evil.

bad people blowing smoke up their own asses hate morality, and by extension, the golden rule, the best example of morality.
    Last edited by AHZ; 09-21-2023 at 12:26 PM.