Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doniston View Post
    Agree, there are holes so the official story dosen't quite make sense.
    There are no holes in the story. Are you serious?
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i know i am just a little slow hick boy...but plz xplain holes in story

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    Does the government ever lie, Mr. P?
    I donno about lies. I'd say the Government bureaucracy is so large and convoluted, filled with incompetent employees, that they just don't know the truth in many cases. How about that?
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

has anyone here red the northwoods documents? Now I agree with a lot of debunkers, there are 100s of really weak arguments about why and how it was all a cover up. But there are a few that for some reason are hardly ever mentioned that do it for me.

I have no proof obviously, but I do tend to lean towards the government did it for 3 reasons... one northwoods, a declassified government document that outlines different ways to start a war with cuba, including dozens of steps planning how to hijack our own commercial airplanes and crash them blaming it on castro supporters. You can read it online, i'll find the link, I have them saved to my computer. second is the patriot act and the fact that the tragedies of 9/11 have been exploited politically on a daily basis for the last 6 years. it's simple, terrorist attacks are good for government control, period, it's called motive. Third the buildings didn't tumble over, or break down slowly, it was a free fall demolition style, which while i'm not sure they were blown up, it doesn't really add up. Building technology of 50 years ago and days of fires and even an airplane flying into it and we have plenty of examples where buildings simply don't fall like that unless there is controlled demolition, it's unprecedented. then again so is commercial jets flying into skyscrapers so I don't know, but those are all reasonable suspicions to me.

Northwoods...
    http://emperors-clothes.com/images/north-i.htm page 10.
    Last edited by chum43; 05-18-2007 at 12:22 AM.
    See You In Hell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    I donno about lies. I'd say the Government bureaucracy is so large and convoluted, filled with incompetent employees, that they just don't know the truth in many cases. How about that?

So there's not such thing as top secret projects with lies as cover stories? Is that just all in the movies?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So there's not such thing as top secret projects with lies as cover stories? Is that just all in the movies?
    I just posted a link to a declassified government document proving your point... there are top secret projects with lies as cover stories, not only that but one of them back in the 60's specifically included the fake hijacking and destruction of our own commercial jets
    See You In Hell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chum43 View Post
    I just posted a link to a declassified government document proving your point... there are top secret projects with lies as cover stories, not only that but one of them back in the 60's specifically included the fake hijacking and destruction of our own commercial jets
    "The government did it" is a humongously hollow statement. If you're going to make such fantastic claims at least try to narrow it down to a branch or department, for God sakes. If you really want a believability factor, you my even want to mention a name or two.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I never said the government did it i was just responding to the thread... I have no names and I don't need any names, there it is, just follow the link, it's a declassified government document proving that somewhere in the US government at some time in the last 50 years pulling off a 9/11 type cover up was an option and was proposed... that is enough for me to say I'm suspicious.

as far as I can tell in this case, the northwoods documents, the reccomendation to the secretary of defense was made by the joint chief of staffs chairman at the time... it's not exactly small beans.
    Last edited by chum43; 05-18-2007 at 04:56 PM.
    See You In Hell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ......

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    Hell just talk to Gabby for a little while she about as nuts as this person is..
    In her defense, Ive seen here make a couple of good posts, but nothing political

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default .........

Sure there are top secret projects. Area 51(see my thread for links), Wright-Patterson AFB, Edwards AFB, the TTR and not to mention the CIA!

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I never said the government did it i was just responding to the thread... I have no names and I don't need any names, there it is, just follow the link, it's a declassified government document proving that somewhere in the US government at some time in the last 50 years pulling off a 9/11 type cover up was an option and was proposed... that is enough for me to say I'm suspicious.

as far as I can tell in this case, the northwoods documents, the reccomendation to the secretary of defense was made by the joint chief of staffs chairman at the time... it's not exactly small beans.
    Read the autobio of the guy who runs that site and then tell me who you think I should be suspicous of-----

http://emperors-clothes.com/editors.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hey I had one of those Top Secret thingys once, but I can't talk about it and I won't make stuff up, does that make a lie?
    Last edited by Mr. P; 05-18-2007 at 07:52 PM.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    Read the autobio of the guy who runs that site and then tell me who you think I should be suspicous of-----

http://emperors-clothes.com/editors.html
    Are you F***ing serious?! Did you even look at the page, they are photocopies, I'm not reading this off of some story published there, no editing or writeup is needed just look at the documents.

ok well, here is an abc news story about operation northwoods in response to a book that mentions the documents written by a veteran journalist. http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=92662&page=1

You people are unbelievable, on both sides, all you do all day is look for ridiculous little tidbits that will discredit OBVIOUS arguments that have NOTHING to do with what you are discrediting. Like I said before the majority of the truth movement is full of shit, going on about missiles and video tapes and cell phones, it's all crap, but I'm here showing you a REAL document that shows the US government wanting to do to cuba what they did to iraq, justify involvement with a staged terrorist attack, with even more similarities.

this isn't something i just pulled off of some random website, that was just the easiest place to access the photos, i repeat photos, of the actual documents.
    See You In Hell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

here, you still think operation northwoods isn't credible?
    http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/

there it is, george washington universities national security archives... go read them there. It's the exact same photo images of the original documents.
    See You In Hell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

here, you still think operation northwoods isn't credible?
    http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/

there it is, george washington universities national security archives... go read them there. It's the exact same photo images of the original documents.
    Calm down chum---there is exactly NO evidence--NONE--NADA that these plans were used by our government against our own country. Get back to us when you have some. Do you realize how far it is from suspicion to fact ?