Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

no one said they ever used the plans, the point is they made the plans, which to me is enough to suspect that the us government directly carried out the attacks on 9/11 at the very least equally as much as I suspect it was some rogue terrorists.

I didn't mean to get so worked up but it just angers me how much people need to even consider it a possibility... and i don't just mean this specifically, but any government corruption, I almost think if the government came out tomorow and said they did it that most people would still consider it a stretch.

this is evidence however, undeniable evidence, that the US government does stage quasi-terrorist attacks against it's own civilians as mandate to do whatever it wants. whether they carry out the plans or not, they planned them and that is enough for me to not trust them at all, specially when it comes to things that enable them to go to war and pass things like the patriot act and the real id act.
    See You In Hell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chum43 View Post
    no one said they ever used the plans, the point is they made the plans, which to me is enough to suspect that the us government directly carried out the attacks on 9/11 at the very least equally as much as I suspect it was some rogue terrorists.

I didn't mean to get so worked up but it just angers me how much people need to even consider it a possibility... and i don't just mean this specifically, but any government corruption, I almost think if the government came out tomorrow and said they did it that most people would still consider it a stretch.

this is evidence however, undeniable evidence, that the US government does stage quasi-terrorist attacks against it's own civilians as mandate to do whatever it wants. whether they carry out the plans or not, they planned them and that is enough for me to not trust them at all, specially when it comes to things that enable them to go to war and pass things like the patriot act and the real id act.

Again--what branch, department, people committee, etc in our "government" are you accusing to be in on these plots ? Anything is possible but if you expect your suspicions to be taken seriously and acted upon you better come up with something better than suspicion. I doubt anyone would live in this endless state of denial if someone were to prove that some rogue element of some vague group of shadowy figures announced that they had pulled of the 9/11 attacks but when say " the government", you're talking about a hell of a lot of people, some of which I'm POSITIVE had nothing to do with 9/11

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The government and especially the military makes plans of all sorts. Those plans can be used to estimate the posiblity of such plans being used and their success. There are plans for invasions of every country in the world, including allies. There are plans for defense against every concievable type of attack. This is standard in the government and whole departments are dedicated to just these sorts of things. You can bet its all been upgraded considerably since 9/11.

Northwoods is probaly a old such plan from the 60's. Makes me wonder why they would remove the classification from such a thing.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    Again--what branch, department, people committee, etc in our "government" are you accusing to be in on these plots ? Anything is possible but if you expect your suspicions to be taken seriously and acted upon you better come up with something better than suspicion. I doubt anyone would live in this endless state of denial if someone were to prove that some rogue element of some vague group of shadowy figures announced that they had pulled of the 9/11 attacks but when say " the government", you're talking about a hell of a lot of people, some of which I'm POSITIVE had nothing to do with 9/11
    But some of which probably did. There's no Department of False Flag Attacks. Sometimes even liberals are right, dillo.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    But some of which probably did. There's no Department of False Flag Attacks. Sometimes even liberals are right, dillo.
    Heck--may as well get straight to the "shadow government" and quit messing aroung with the little stuff.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/moriah.htm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Heck--may as well get straight to the "shadow government" and quit messing aroung with the little stuff.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/moriah.htm
    Yeah. Might as well. The truth rocks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah. Might as well. The truth rocks.
    Our "government" is so incompetant that it can't find it's ass with both hands but those that control it and have infiltrated it have a pretty successful thing going. Conservative-liberal bah. They LOVE to see the little people infighting. It helps them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Our "government" is so incompetant that it can't find it's ass with both hands but those that control it and have infiltrated it have a pretty successful thing going. Conservative-liberal bah. They LOVE to see the little people infighting. It helps them.
    It helps them when we fight over non-issues. I'm quite certain they don't appreciate the truth about themselves being discussed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It helps them when we fight over non-issues. I'm quite certain they don't appreciate the truth about themselves being discussed.
    No doubt they love to watch us duke it out over things that will be of no consequence when their plans are finalized. Smart of them to make us think that we might be on a "side" that has a chance to "win". Only chance we have is for enough people to see it all and even that might dangerous.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    The government and especially the military makes plans of all sorts. Those plans can be used to estimate the posiblity of such plans being used and their success. There are plans for invasions of every country in the world, including allies. There are plans for defense against every concievable type of attack. This is standard in the government and whole departments are dedicated to just these sorts of things. You can bet its all been upgraded considerably since 9/11.

Northwoods is probaly a old such plan from the 60's. Makes me wonder why they would remove the classification from such a thing.
    I was suspect of that as well. Something just doesn't fit in this whole thing.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No doubt they love to watch us duke it out over things that will be of no consequence when their plans are finalized. Smart of them to make us think that we might be on a "side" that has a chance to "win". Only chance we have is for enough people to see it all and even that might dangerous.

Society will be locked down before people wake up. They will do it in the name of "Terra-ism". If fully believe islam is a threat to the entire civilized world, which is why I believe we should immediately ban all muslim immigration into the country. But they won't do that. They will allow jihadis to permeate the country, then they will be "justified" in locking down the entire nation in police state fashion.

Ban Muslim Immigration Now!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Society will be locked down before people wake up. They will do it in the name of "Terra-ism". If fully believe islam is a threat to the entire civilized world, which is why I believe we should immediately ban all muslim immigration into the country. But they won't do that. They will allow jihadis to permeate the country, then they will be "justified" in locking down the entire nation in police state fashion.

Ban Muslim Immigration Now!
    Agreed--for America to "win" it will have to admit that some basic premises were founded upon NO LONGER WORK. Evil has hoisted us on our own petard when we declare it to have "equal rights".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    There are no holes in the story. Are you serious?
    I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't serious. If there weren't holes there wouldn't be ANY credibility to consipacy theories. And I am not about to go into them. My comment was generic.
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doniston View Post
    I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't serious. If there weren't holes there wouldn't be ANY credibility to consipacy theories. And I am not about to go into them. My comment was generic.
    The so-called 'holes' have all been debunked by numerous sources, not the least of which is Popular Mechanics. Check out these links for more info.

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

The truth is that the conspiracy theories have no credibility, whatsoever, and are only the product of a shocked mind attempting to ascribe order to what is, essentially a random and chaotic world.
    "Lighght"
    - This 'poem' was bought and paid for with $2,250 of YOUR money.

Name one thing the government does better than the private sector and I'll show you something that requires the use of force to accomplish.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    The so-called 'holes' have all been debunked by numerous sources, not the least of which is Popular Mechanics. Check out these links for more info.

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

The truth is that the conspiracy theories have no credibility, whatsoever, and are only the product of a shocked mind attempting to ascribe order to what is, essentially a random and chaotic world.
    "ALL" is a very big word, and some of the things I find dubious have never been addressed as least as far as I have heard. and your word "Truth" is only in what YOU opine to be true. It is by no means universal.
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"