Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default National Treasure

I can remember knowing this movie was in the theaters, but I never thought to see it myself, as I heard it wasn't very good. But I forgot about it until my mom lent her copy to me. I can't see how anyone would say this isn't a good movie. It is fast-paced, filled with historical (and some little-known) facts and references about our country and the founders. I know some of it is fictional, but it is still interesting.

I thought this movie was very underrated. I do see they are making a sequel, and I hope it turns out just as good.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was underrated because everybody thought it was just a rip-off of the davinci code. However, taking into account how much of a let-down the davinci code movie was, it's not hard to imagine that this movie is at the very least better than its aforesaid progenitor. I remember being interested in seeing it when it was in theaters. It seemed like a mix between davinci code and the mummy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just saw the trailer for the sequal and it looks very promising. I loved the first movie and hope the best for the sequal.
    The More The Pain The Less It Hurts!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..........

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyKitten99 View Post
    I can remember knowing this movie was in the theaters, but I never thought to see it myself, as I heard it wasn't very good. But I forgot about it until my mom lent her copy to me. I can't see how anyone would say this isn't a good movie. It is fast-paced, filled with historical (and some little-known) facts and references about our country and the founders. I know some of it is fictional, but it is still interesting.

I thought this movie was very underrated. I do see they are making a sequel, and I hope it turns out just as good.
    It is an awesome movie.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    It was underrated because everybody thought it was just a rip-off of the davinci code. However, taking into account how much of a let-down the davinci code movie was, it's not hard to imagine that this movie is at the very least better than its aforesaid progenitor. I remember being interested in seeing it when it was in theaters. It seemed like a mix between davinci code and the mummy.
    i never equated it with the da vinci code.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just heard it was really cliche, so I waited and rented it when it came out on DVD...to my eternal regret.
    "Lighght"
    - This 'poem' was bought and paid for with $2,250 of YOUR money.

Name one thing the government does better than the private sector and I'll show you something that requires the use of force to accomplish.