Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Liberal Media Ignores Racism From Elected Dem at NAACP Meeting

The NAACP should worry about real racism from this elected Dem, who openly says she does not do her job for white people - and admitted it while speaking at a NAACP banquet

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t_xCeItxbQY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t_xCeItxbQY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No sooner do I post the video I find where Ms Sherrod was forced to resign.

No problem, she has a job waiting for her at MSNBC

Days after the NAACP clashed with Tea Party members over allegations of racism, a video has surfaced showing an Agriculture Department official regaling an NAACP audience with a story about how she withheld help to a white farmer facing bankruptcy -- video that now has forced the official to resign.

Shirley Sherrod, the department's Georgia director of Rural Development, is shown in the clip describing "the first time I was faced with having to help a white farmer save his farm." Sherrod, who is black, claimed the farmer took a long time trying to show he was "superior" to her. The audience laughed as she described how she determined his fate.

"He had to come to me for help. What he didn't know while he was taking all that time trying to show me he was superior to me was I was trying to decide just how much help I was going to give him," she said. "I was struggling with the fact that so many black people have lost their farmland and here I was faced with having to help a white person save their land -- so I didn't give him the full force of what I could do. I did enough."

The Agriculture Department announced Monday, shortly after FoxNews.com published its initial report on the video, that Sherrod had resigned.

"There is zero tolerance for discrimination at USDA, and I strongly condemn any act of discrimination against any person," Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said in a written statement. "We have been working hard through the past 18 months to reverse the checkered civil rights history at the department and take the issue of fairness and equality very seriously.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...-white-farmer/

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Funny how they allowed her to resign instead of firing her butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me, I would have fired her and put a "black" mark on her record!!!!!!!!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    No sooner do I post the video I find where Ms Sherrod was forced to resign.

No problem, she has a job waiting for her at MSNBC
    You did it again Red. She obviously resigned because she couldn't face the truth exposed here by you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

seems racism is all these black politicans have have time for now

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Maybe if y'all hadn't enslaved them they wouldn't be pissed......seems reasonable to me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Maybe if y'all hadn't enslaved them they wouldn't be pissed......seems reasonable to me.
    Who the FUCK did I enslave????????? I tell you who NO ONE or are you really going to keep beating that stupid drum of yours.....???

You Greeks enslaved anyone you could get your freaking hands on and yet we are supposed to forget that because it was further back in history than it was for blacks in the US...

FUCK you OCA and your moral high horse.. fucking grease spot on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

wonder how many klansmen were in OCA's family Hmmmm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I understand this speech happened back in March this year. Why did it take so long to surface? I already have my opinion, Whats yours?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by country View Post
    I understand this speech happened back in March this year. Why did it take so long to surface? I already have my opinion, Whats yours?
    The push back from NAACP 'resolution' that resolved that another group should 'speak out' against those racists spouting off at locations where tea parties are held. Notice that whenever someone at a tea party microphone says anything that could be construed as even hinting at exclusionary, they are met with jeers and from what I've read basically removed and denounced.

In this case, notice the crowd reaction? They backed her. That is what makes her remarks this morning a bit hard to believe.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

My opinion? Most blacks wouldn't consider what she said racist, so of course they wouldn't expose her.

The liberal media ignores any hint of black racism since it doesn't fit into their "white guilt" agenda.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

So what is your opinion?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

makes me ashamed to be black.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Kathianne;434752]So what is your opinion?[/QU

In my own humble opinion, Breitbart has been sitting on this video waiting for an opportune time to show it. That time came when the NAACP and others accused the tea party of harboring racists. If that is the case, it worked. Now the NAACP had to denounce one of their own as racist.

Maybe we should all, black and white declare ourselves racists and put a stop to all the name calling.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Liberal Media Ignores Racism From Elected Dem at NAACP Meeting

And all the liberals and PC conservatives like it that way...Why should such negative news be made public since it only concerns such a teeny-tiny percentage of Black Americans?...After all, they are a wonderful, loving and caring people...I know because the MSM told me so.

If the truth be known, the MSM is probably sick and tired of having to constantly cover up black racism in America, but it is a necessary evil that must be performed time and again to protect this major voting block of the Democrat Party's progressive movement in America.

And they're so damn close to their dream they can taste the blood in the water...All they need to do is keep those dumb-ass gullible white suckers fooled just a little bit longer...It's not hard to do, they've been PC indoctrinated and programmed for the last 40 years.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!