Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    I wouldn't think you would have to with a new or updated browser. what the hell do i have to lose??? I will get logged off but that's normal. this time i stayed logged on. standby

BTY everything's still blue.............
    When you upgrade it brings your cache, cookies, favorites and all the other lovely stuff along with it. I'm hoping that with an empty chest and an updated browser that your problem will go away.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    When you upgrade it brings your cache, cookies, favorites and all the other lovely stuff along with it. I'm hoping that with an empty chest and an updated browser that your problem will go away.
    your right. and im back to the gray interior. here's hoping it doesn't go away mad it just goes away !!!!! lets let er ride awhile. thanks for de help...........Vet

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

your right. and im back to the gray interior. here's hoping it doesn't go away mad it just goes away !!!!! lets let er ride awhile. thanks for de help...........Vet
    Crossing my fingers! Please keep me updated...
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

damned. just did it again. and i had the gray interior. now back to blue
    Last edited by namvet; 08-02-2010 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

damned. just did it again.
    When it happens on a particular page, what happens if you hit refresh on your browser, does it reload ok or continually do it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

When it happens on a particular page, what happens if you hit refresh on your browser, does it reload ok or continually do it?
    just did it here. refresh no change. looks like the blue skin is the cause

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

just did it here. refresh no change. looks like the blue skin is the cause
    If it were the skin causing the issue, then everyone would experience what you are.

Please humor me with this, as it's a little tool everyone should have anyway.

Download CCleaner, install it with no programs open, run the cleaner portion and then reboot after it cleans everything. Then try again. If it doesn't work, you're still installing an awesome little tool that you should run like 2x per week to maintain your computer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

If it were the skin causing the issue, then everyone would experience what you are.

Please humor me with this, as it's a little tool everyone should have anyway.

Download CCleaner, install it with no programs open, run the cleaner portion and then reboot after it cleans everything. Then try again. If it doesn't work, you're still installing an awesome little tool that you should run like 2x per week to maintain your computer.
    anyone else have the blue interior or just me??? man. this is a weird piece a meat

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

anyone else have the blue interior or just me??? man. this is a weird piece a meat
    I'm confident that if anyone was seeing the board all distorted because of the tables and rendering pages unreadable, they would speak up as you are! That's why I'm confident it's on your end, and likely nothing that you did wrong, just something getting in our way. I'm thinking remnants stored somewhere still, and this program will clean your browser cache as well as all the other temp files on your machine.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

I'm confident that if anyone was seeing the board all distorted because of the tables and rendering pages unreadable, they would speak up as you are! That's why I'm confident it's on your end, and likely nothing that you did wrong, just something getting in our way. I'm thinking remnants stored somewhere still, and this program will clean your browser cache as well as all the other temp files on your machine.
    I ran the tool. we'll see. ill PM you from here on ok??? and if you would please delete any and all screen shots i posted here.................

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I ran the tool. we'll see. ill PM you from here on ok??? and if you would please delete any and all screen shots i posted here.................
    Yes, let me know if it continues. Your screenshots are gone.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Since I began this thread, via patches, the board now operates on version 4.1.3.

I was recently asked about one of our newer members about somke functionality of the latest version. This thread is a decent way to reflect back on some updates, but I also wanted to post a link to a "graphic" that shows all of the boards capabilities for those interested. There are 2 rows on this page, the left row for "4.0 Forum" is what applies to us.

If anyone has any questions about a specific feature, feel free to ask. If I don't know the answer I will surely find out for you.

http://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=features

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I had not realized until just a short while ago that the link to "settings" at the very top right of the page was missing. This apparently disappeared with the upgrade, and is a direct link to your UserCP - and the ability to look at your reputation comments, new and old alike. As you can hopefully see, it's been returned.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I had not realized until just a short while ago that the link to "settings" at the very top right of the page was missing. This apparently disappeared with the upgrade, and is a direct link to your UserCP - and the ability to look at your reputation comments, new and old alike. As you can hopefully see, it's been returned.
    I had noticed that the same day I asked about the upgrade, sorry I didn't say anything. Thanks for the fix!
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99