Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon View Post

This speaks very poorly for the moral character of one of the worlds leading CEO's. .....
    Yeah. They're all queer liars.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    If he was straight would he still have his job?

Yes. Because he made the poor CHOICE to practice queerness his decisionmaking ability was rightfully called into question.

Queerness is by choice not by birth, there is no evidence, nothing even close to suggest queerness is from birth.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Yes. Because he made the poor CHOICE to practice queerness his decisionmaking ability was rightfully called into question.

Queerness is by choice not by birth, there is no evidence, nothing even close to suggest queerness is from birth.
    That's why it's correctly called "sexual preference". They simply prefer to be queer, just like other wierd shit like someone prefers to have his nose pierced, of prefers a cock in his ass rather than masterfully satisfy a woman.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    That's why it's correctly called "sexual preference". They simply prefer to be queer, just like other wierd shit like someone prefers to have his nose pierced, of prefers a cock in his ass rather than masterfully satisfy a woman.
    Yes and to make such an obviously disastorous decision a person should be called to the mat and possibly ridiculed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes and to make such an obviously disastorous decision a person should be called to the mat and possibly ridiculed.
    I prefer to leave them alone as long as they don't lie: call what they do normal, natural, or lie about their actual numbers, or try and influence kids.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Better watch it OCA, there are a LOT of gay GOpers. The WH even entertains gay male prostitutes.

And you know damned well that being gay wasn't why he quit, he said so himself.

He lied about where he met his male lover. The real setting musta been a doozie.

BTW, how would you actually know if queerness is a choice if you aren't a backdoor man yourself? I mean seriously, unless you like packin fudge with yur buddies how could/would you have any idea whether it was a choice or something God himself bestowed upon you?

Are you a fudgepacker with personal knowledge of how queer gets distributed?

(bannable sentence deleted in last minute re evaluation)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Better watch it OCA, there are a LOT of gay GOpers. The WH even entertains gay male prostitutes.

He lied about where he met his male lover. The real setting musta been a doozie.

BTW, how would you actually know if queerness is a choice if you aren't a backdoor man yourself? I mean seriously, unless you like packin fudge with yur buddies how could/would you have any idea whether it was a choice or something God himself bestowed upon you?

Resorting to thinking anyone who opposes homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists must be gay is irrefuteable evidence of a lack of argument.

White House does not entertain gay prostitutes.

No evidence exists for queerness from birth so by default queerness is a choice.

Go ahead Loose, I love the ad homs, its all you got.

I own you and you know it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Resorting to thinking anyone who opposes homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists must be gay is irrefuteable evidence of a lack of argument.
    Nope, BS. "homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists " are gay, that is by definition.

I was challenging you to provide evidence of how you knew that that Gayness was chosen by the gay not by God.

White House does not entertain gay prostitutes.
    Ah but they certainly did, in fact they allowed this militarystudsrus gay hooker to be a WH press correspondent even tho he wasn't a journalist! I believe he was a guest of the WH about 50 times. And often after hours. (wink)

No evidence exists for queerness from birth so by default queerness is a choice.
    No evidence of homophobia exists at birth so homophobia must be a choice, right OCA. Something you know your share about right? Mr Ridem cowboy!!!

Again what personal experience do you rely on to claim that all queers choose the lifestyle? Your own?
    Last edited by loosecannon; 05-01-2007 at 10:56 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Takes one to know one, right?

Perhaps you should read the entire story instead of merely part of it.
    Maybe you should:

The Mail on Sunday suggested in a statement today that Browne should be charged with perjury.
    Browne acknowledged in the statement that he had lied to a judge

That Lord Browne should have felt free to lie deliberately and repeatedly raises deeply worrying questions about the system of secret court hearing which is increasingly being used by the rich and powerful to prevent the public knowing the truth about their activities," the newspaper said in a statement.
    allegations that he misused company resources

Has nothing to do with being gay.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    Maybe you should:

Has nothing to do with being gay.
    Ever notice someone gets caught for being dishonest, libs try to turn it into a sexual thing? There has got to be some psychological statement there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Seems like he's resigning because of reasons other than being gay. The story mentions that he misused company resources, that's probably all there is to it.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Nope, BS. "homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists " are gay, that is by definition.

I was challenging you to provide evidence of how you knew that that Gayness was chosen by the gay not by God.

Ah but they certainly did, in fact they allowed this militarystudsrus gay hooker to be a WH press correspondent even tho he wasn't a journalist! I believe he was a guest of the WH about 50 times. And often after hours. (wink)

No evidence of homophobia exists at birth so homophobia must be a choice, right OCA. Something you know your share about right? Mr Ridem cowboy!!!

Again what personal experience do you rely on to claim that all queers choose the lifestyle? Your own?
    Many decades and billions of dollars spent on finding the queer gene and to date nothing, not even anything remotely close, by logic and default homosexuality is a lifestyle choice. Please provide irrefuteable proof that queer is by birth.

Please use actual debating skills in this one time on DP, your ad hom tacticts are not working, but then again you suck goose shit at debating and we all know it

Although the queer who was allowed at press briefings or whatever should not have been simply because he had chosen to be queer he was allowed, if he wasn't you all would be screaming discrimination at the top of your lungs.

Please provide irrefuteable proof he was there after hours because your libelous slander wears thin on the entire board, your cooperation is appreciated in advance.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I never understood that being gay is a "choice" claim. I'm definitely hetero, and I just don't remember deciding one day that that's the way I'd go. I just was. When I became a teen, I was attracted to the opposite sex, not my own.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Many decades and billions of dollars spent on finding the queer gene and to date nothing, not even anything remotely close, by logic and default homosexuality is a lifestyle choice. Please provide irrefuteable proof that queer is by birth.
    What distorted "logic" that is. We've spent billions on research over the decades and there are still some questions that haven't been answered as a result of all that research. To infer that the lack of finding a gay gene means that being gay is a "choice" is ridiculous. Like I said before, I didn't "choose" to be heterosexual.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdzeye View Post
    I never understood that being gay is a "choice" claim. I'm definitely hetero, and I just don't remember deciding one day that that's the way I'd go. I just was. When I became a teen, I was attracted to the opposite sex, not my own.

You were attracted to the opposite sex from birth, its the way it is with animals. Queers make a conscious choice to live the queer lifestyle.