Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default Ben Quayle - Right on the money

SPOT ON.

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A Ken doll on methaqualone.
    All conservatives are such from personal defects. They have been effeminated by position or nature, born halt and blind, through luxury of their parents, and can only, like invalids, act on the defensive.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Palin Rider View Post
    What part of his message did you take exception to?
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrskurtsprincess View Post
    What part of his message did you take exception to?
    1. It's ridiculous to call Barack Obama the "worst president in history." (Especially without explaining why you think so.)
    2. What the heck is a "tax cartel?"
    3. What part of Washington does he want to "knock the hell out of?" The IRS? The Vietnam Memorial? Not to mention, how does he propose to knock the hell out of it?
    All conservatives are such from personal defects. They have been effeminated by position or nature, born halt and blind, through luxury of their parents, and can only, like invalids, act on the defensive.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

1. It's ridiculous to call Barack Obama the "worst president in history." (Especially without explaining why you think so.)
    No need to explain .... let each person listening apply their own reasons....in an advert why limit to a reason.

2. What the heck is a "tax cartel?"
    Well, when I think of tax cartel I think of corrupt politicians who are spending like there is no tomorrow and then raising the taxes to pay for their corruption ..... hmmmmmm....must be a group of thugs operating as "government" doing what they damn well please.

3. What part of Washington does he want to "knock the hell out of?" The IRS? The Vietnam Memorial? Not to mention, how does he propose to knock the hell out of it?
    Who cares .... as long as he's confronting them on issues that are important to the average American and not just trying to be a professional politician ......and how he does it.......perhaps by not letting his vote be bought with pork promises.

PS .... I am not endorsing this candidate .... just wanted to know why you automatically dissed him without explaining your reason.
    Last edited by SassyLady; 08-12-2010 at 11:06 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No need to explain .... let each person listening apply their own reasons....in an advert why limit to a reason.

Well, when I think of tax cartel I think of corrupt politicians who are spending like there is no tomorrow and then raising the taxes to pay for their corruption ..... hmmmmmm....must be a group of thugs operating as "government" doing what they damn well please.

Who cares .... as long as he's confronting them on issues that are important to the average American and not just trying to be a professional politician ......and how he does it.......perhaps by not letting his vote be bought with pork promises.

PS .... I am not endorsing this candidate .... just wanted to know why you automatically dissed him without explaining your reason.
    It's fair enough that you should ask, although at first I didn't believe it was warranted, what with dmp's posting a 2-word response.

Aside from which, this guy does not come across well on video.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mr. Rogers trying to imitate eminem.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

It's fair enough that you should ask, although at first I didn't believe it was warranted, what with dmp's posting a 2-word response.

Aside from which, this guy does not come across well on video.
    Myself, I'd rather have an honest, forthright individual than a polished orator who lies to my face.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Myself, I'd rather have an honest, forthright individual than a polished orator who lies to my face.
    So why did you vote for Reagan (I'm presuming)?
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

That was an advert - not a debate. He states the reasons Obama is the worst president in history - open boarders and government stealing MORE money from it's citizens were the two examples he states. Also, the presumption is the 'hell' he'd kick in WA would be against those assholes currently there. it's REALLY not that hard to follow.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    That was an advert - not a debate. He states the reasons Obama is the worst president in history - open boarders and government stealing MORE money from it's citizens were the two examples he states. Also, the presumption is the 'hell' he'd kick in WA would be against those assholes currently there. it's REALLY not that hard to follow.
    It's also all partisanship and zero substance. Exactly the crap that people say they're tired of when they complain about politics.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

You're being obtuse

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If he had taken a Quaalude, he would be having sex with Barbie instead of making an ad for TV...... if you could even find a quay, I haven't seen one of those since the early eighties........ loved them.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

So why did you vote for Reagan (I'm presuming)?

And you didn't? Are you saying you voted for Jimmy Carter for a second term?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    If he had taken a Quaalude, he would be having sex with Barbie instead of making an ad for TV...... if you could even find a quay, I haven't seen one of those since the early eighties........ loved them.
    Dunno - he looks like one of those hyper, "adult ADD" types who throws shit-fits over nothing. Quaaludes would probably make him seem normal.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson