Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Jokes an'at

This guy goes to a doctor and says "Doc, I'm still constipated. Those suppositories you gave me didn't work". Doc says "Did you use them correctly?". Guy says "What do you think I did with them, shove them up my ass?".

Mom's making breakfast for the kids. She asks one son "What do you want for breakfast?". The kid says "I want the fucking french toast". Mom, a little stunned says "What did you say?". Kid says "I said I want the fucking french toast". So the mom takes a wooden spoon and starts bashing the kid in the head. Dad pulls off his belt and beats the kid for a half hour. After all that, mom turns to the other son and says "Ok now, what do you want for breakfast?". The other son says "I sure don't want the fucking french toast".

6yr old kid asks mom "Where do babies come from". Mom, sort of awkwardly says "They come from storks". The kid then says "So who fucks the stork?".

I'm driving along with my wife and she says to me "I want you to kiss me where it stinks". So I drove her to New Jersey.
    Last edited by Sweetchuck; 08-16-2010 at 09:43 PM.