Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 9/11 "Building What?" ad campaign

“Building What?” TV Ad Unveiled: 9/11 Family Members Speak Out

This Thursday August 26, members of the 9/11 families Manny Badillo and Bob McIlvaine got on the Alex Jones Show (infowars.com) to premiere the “BuildingWhat?” campaign TV ad (video below).

The goal of the “BuildingWhat?” campaign is to get this ad on every TV screen in New York and educate people about the elephant in the room, the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7.

Click here to learn more about this unprecedented “BuildingWhat?” campaign and to support it with a donation today.

[youtube]hHIj9wzbYGQ[/youtube]
    We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse - NIST

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Whats their point? Conspiracy theory? Government did it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krisy View Post
    Whats their point? Conspiracy theory? Government did it?
    Isn't it always?
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Lord only knows why they would want to bring building 7 down, but it has to be said, it did not collapse naturally,
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Uh,I see a lot of asking for money and blasting the media for not talking about building 7 right after the attacks,but thats it. No explanation as to what they think really happened. What do they think,that the Bush administration sent out faxes to all the liberal news outlets that hated him asking them not to discuss building 7?

Again,a lot of asking for money on this link.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

A lot of those who have visited this board has said similar, as did many armchair quarterbacks throughout the world. But the firemen and investigators that were actually hands on gave an extremely reasonable explanation as to why WTC7 came down. Some would rather just believe worse without reading what the experts actually on the ground stated.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krisy View Post
    Uh,I see a lot of asking for money and blasting the media for not talking about building 7 right after the attacks,but thats it. No explanation as to what they think really happened. What do they think,that the Bush administration sent out faxes to all the liberal news outlets that hated him asking them not to discuss building 7?

Again,a lot of asking for money on this link.
    Actually, that's a good sign, not a bad one. They need money to get the word out, but they're only asking for an investigation into it. Even if you look at the video, there's no evidence of any fire in the building. Any fire big enough to make that thing fall in on itself like that should have shown up, especially if it was caused by an outside source.

This part isn't conspiracy, it's actually a legitimate question. How does a building fall like that for no stucturally sound reason?
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Holy crap, didn't realize who it was who started this thread till I already replied. Long time no see, Sertes. No offense, but I went around the block a shitload of times with you (including our debate in the one on one section), and neither of us appear to be agreeing with the other or changing stances. I will gracefully bail out now and leave the thread to those more patient, and don't mind beating their skulls against bricks.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Actually, that's a good sign, not a bad one. They need money to get the word out, but they're only asking for an investigation into it. Even if you look at the video, there's no evidence of any fire in the building. Any fire big enough to make that thing fall in on itself like that should have shown up, especially if it was caused by an outside source.

This part isn't conspiracy, it's actually a legitimate question. How does a building fall like that for no stucturally sound reason?
    Read the debate I had with the OP - there was MUCH more fire than many believed, and in pictures - but most importantly the words of the firefighters themselves who were in the building before they were pulled out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Still waiting to hear a possible explanation if it wasn't due to the other two towers collapsing. How close to the other towers was this one?

I have to go with jim on this. He of course lives close and knows more than most of us. These conspiracy theories are getting nuts....really.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Also,thats not much of a video to watch. Can't see much from that. I could believe there was a fire that can't be seen in that video.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I pretty much watched wall-to-wall coverage of 9/11 from about 5 minutes after the first plane hit, until well into the late evening of the 12th. I've never seen convincing evidence on the side of government controlled.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Read the debate I had with the OP - there was MUCH more fire than many believed, and in pictures - but most importantly the words of the firefighters themselves who were in the building before they were pulled out.
    I read thru part of your debate, but wow what a lot of stuff. Haven't gotten to that part about "much more fire", or what the firefighters said. Can you summarize?
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
    I read thru part of your debate, but wow what a lot of stuff. Haven't gotten to that part about "much more fire", or what the firefighters said. Can you summarize?
    The firefighters were fighting massive fires all throughout the building. Also, from the main wreckage, about 25% of one of the corners of WTC7 was completely destroyed. The fire departments had meters set up to measure WTC7 for the safety of the men inside, and the readings showed the building shifting, so they pulled the men out and the building subsequently collapsed. The men that were inside all spoke of out of control fires.

From the debate thread:

Many conspiracy theorists point to FEMA's preliminary report, which said there was relatively light damage to WTC 7 prior to its collapse. With the benefit of more time and resources, NIST researchers now support the working hypothesis that WTC 7 was far more compromised by falling debris than the FEMA report indicated. "The most important thing we found was that there was, in fact, physical damage to the south face of building 7," NIST's Sunder tells PM. "On about a third of the face to the center and to the bottom — approximately 10 stories — about 25 percent of the depth of the building was scooped out." NIST also discovered previously undocumented damage to WTC 7's upper stories and its southwest corner.
    Click image of WTC7 to make larger

wtc7damage.jpg

"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out.

"A little north of Vesey I said, we’ll go down, let’s see what’s going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see what’s going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good."

I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn’t really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I’m standing next to said, that building doesn’t look straight. So I’m standing there. I’m looking at the building. It didn’t look right, but, well, we’ll go in, we’ll see.

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobody’s going into 7, there’s creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it.

WTC Building 7 appears to have suffered significant damage at some point after the WTC Towers had collapsed, according to firefighters at the scene. Firefighter Butch Brandies tells other firefighters that nobody is to go into Building 7 because of creaking and noises coming out of there. [Firehouse Magazine, 8/02]

Battalion Chief John Norman later recalls, "At the edge of the south face you could see that it is very heavily damaged." [Firehouse Magazine, 5/02]

Heavy, thick smoke rises near 7 World Trade Center. Smoke is visible from the upper floors of the 47-story building. Firefighters using transits to determine whether there was any movement in the structure were surprised to discover that is was moving.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Building 7 still is the oddest bird in the bunch. It's interesting how people just can't take a "just the facts mame" view of 9-11. I don't know what happened. that day. I don't buy all of the stuff that get's thrown around by the truthers or the guberment but I tend to agree with the folks that say that 7 was blown up. there are eye witnesses and cops and firefighters that have said they heard explosions. One Guy said he was knocked down inside the building on the eight floor by and explosion. and there are a lot of other things that just don't make sense to me.

that building was built as the city's emergency command center and had been reinforce to survive quakes and bomb and such right? But before any of the towers fell it was abandoned. why? If they thought the towers where in danger of falling why didn't they warn the people in the towers? ineptitude, more poor communications? maybe sure it's possible. likely? hmm i don't know.

there are demo expert that have seen the footage of building 7 go down a -without knowing what or where it was- and described it as a "perfect" demo job.

coming to my own non professional conclusion i looked at a lot building fires and Failed demolitions to see what uncontrolled fires do to a building and botched somewhat controlled building demolitions look like. And to me, it doesn't make any sense that building 7 would fall like it did. it should have fallen crooked and most of the top or large portions should have stayed in tack. especially sense a hunk of a corner was missing and the fire was on one side almost exclusively. the neat pile doesn't make sense at all based on the other things i saw.
    but the fact that it fell at all still doesn't quite jib to me either. It's a very strong argument that steel buildings don't fall from fire. I've heard military guys talk about how hard it is to take down a building.

somethings stink to me.

the arguments of "do you really believe our own gov could..." only come into play when we start looking for suspects. but the physical evidence tells it's own story. who did it and why are separate questions altogether. And doesn't negate questions left unanswered or unclear at the crime scene.

something stinks. and at the barest minimum there's a cover-up that even the 9-11 commission chair people have a problem with.
    Last edited by revelarts; 08-28-2010 at 03:10 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16