Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 9/11 "Building What?" ad campaign

“Building What?” TV Ad Unveiled: 9/11 Family Members Speak Out

This Thursday August 26, members of the 9/11 families Manny Badillo and Bob McIlvaine got on the Alex Jones Show (infowars.com) to premiere the “BuildingWhat?” campaign TV ad (video below).

The goal of the “BuildingWhat?” campaign is to get this ad on every TV screen in New York and educate people about the elephant in the room, the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7.

Click here to learn more about this unprecedented “BuildingWhat?” campaign and to support it with a donation today.

[youtube]hHIj9wzbYGQ[/youtube]
    We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse - NIST

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Whats their point? Conspiracy theory? Government did it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krisy View Post
    Whats their point? Conspiracy theory? Government did it?
    Isn't it always?
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Lord only knows why they would want to bring building 7 down, but it has to be said, it did not collapse naturally,
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Uh,I see a lot of asking for money and blasting the media for not talking about building 7 right after the attacks,but thats it. No explanation as to what they think really happened. What do they think,that the Bush administration sent out faxes to all the liberal news outlets that hated him asking them not to discuss building 7?

Again,a lot of asking for money on this link.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

A lot of those who have visited this board has said similar, as did many armchair quarterbacks throughout the world. But the firemen and investigators that were actually hands on gave an extremely reasonable explanation as to why WTC7 came down. Some would rather just believe worse without reading what the experts actually on the ground stated.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Uh,I see a lot of asking for money and blasting the media for not talking about building 7 right after the attacks,but thats it. No explanation as to what they think really happened. What do they think,that the Bush administration sent out faxes to all the liberal news outlets that hated him asking them not to discuss building 7?

Again,a lot of asking for money on this link.
    Actually, that's a good sign, not a bad one. They need money to get the word out, but they're only asking for an investigation into it. Even if you look at the video, there's no evidence of any fire in the building. Any fire big enough to make that thing fall in on itself like that should have shown up, especially if it was caused by an outside source.

This part isn't conspiracy, it's actually a legitimate question. How does a building fall like that for no stucturally sound reason?
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Whats their point?
    The point is no one saw WTC7 collapse on prime-time tv, many don't even know that a third high-rise collapsed that day.

Conspiracy theory?
    The official explanation, which is a conspiracy theory (19 arabs led by Osama Bin Laden conspired to provoke act of terrorism on american soil), is that debris from the falling twin towers set WTC7 afire, then 7 hours later, about 5:20 in the afternoon, the building collapsed

Government did it?
    No, the entire government is not under suspicion, too big and to clumsy, and it includes a minister that actually went against the official conspiracy theory (I think you never heard of Minister of Transportation Mineta deposition too, just like you didn't see or hear about the collapse of WTC7).
    Even your former president is not under suspiction, many believe he was just another victim of the situation, which (I remind you) is not an insult, it's just the official explanation too.
    We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse - NIST

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post
    The point is no one saw WTC7 collapse on prime-time tv, many don't even know that a third high-rise collapsed that day.

The official explanation, which is a conspiracy theory (19 arabs led by Osama Bin Laden conspired to provoke act of terrorism on american soil), is that debris from the falling twin towers set WTC7 afire, then 7 hours later, about 5:20 in the afternoon, the building collapsed

No, the entire government is not under suspicion, too big and to clumsy, and it includes a minister that actually went against the official conspiracy theory (I think you never heard of Minister of Transportation Mineta deposition too, just like you didn't see or hear about the collapse of WTC7).
    Even your former president is not under suspiction, many believe he was just another victim of the situation, which (I remind you) is not an insult, it's just the official explanation too.
    My very first question is why, what purpose would it all serve? I think all the truthers have watched too many movies, read too many political thrillers and definitely watched to much Mission Impossible.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    My very first question is why, what purpose would it all serve? I think all the truthers have watched too many movies, read too many political thrillers and definitely watched to much Mission Impossible.
    Thats what I want to know....WHO and WHY?

ALso,the collapse of 7 was talked about on tv,Kevin remembers it specifically. Fox news specifically.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Seems to me at a crime scene like this we should 1st acknowledge what happen, THEN go on to who, and a why.

Go to you tube and watch the Barry Jennings interviews. He was in World Trade Center 7. He says there where explosions in the building BEFORE the towers fell. And Below the 8th floor. Maybe someone has a good explanation for WHY or WHO did it. but Apparently that's WHAT happened.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16