Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Sertes - I didn't send him to that site specifically for WTC7 but for a better picture on everything being discussed, including the "pull" which he had just mentioned. As for your analysis, you are still regurgitating Steven Jones' bullshit that has been being laughed at for years now, by his school, by his peers, and those with actual experience. ae911truth is a joke no different than the scholars for 911 truth. As for a steel building never falling before in history - I guess you forgot our debate already, or didn't want to read the bullshit site I linked to.

Which brings me full circle - you guys want to constantly make claims with ZERO PROOF - and it's obvious to a newborn baby that the majority of you aren't READING.

Sertes, for what its worth, YOU I believe are reading all the reports and other sites. You are always very well detailed and prepared with your arguments. I just think you fell off a ladder when you were a kid and hurt your medulla oblongata.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Jimmy, why would you send me to the site for the wider view when WTC7 is all I've been talking about.

I have read a few pages at all of the links you've posted and finally made it trough all of your past debate with Serte.

My focus has been on WTC7 and you haven't really brought any new light to the specific points I'm looking at.

the only thing new to me were a few 1 story large warehouse style steel buildings that had a partially collapsed from fire. That was interesting but not really comparable to the type of building WTC7 was. Have any comparable structures ever fallen from fire?

You tried to dismiss the demolition professional by saying he wasn't "on the ground". Sorry that's not a strong argument. I brought up 2 WTC7 eye witnesses, city employees, that heard explosions and or earthquake type activity before either WTC 1 &2 fell. You suggested at 1st that no one else heard it, implying that their testimony should be dismissed. Sorry i don't dismiss them because no on else was with them at the time. They know what they saw and heard. Then you speculated that it might be other damaged items from the initial plane crash. transformers etc. As far as i've seen so far there's no official proof of that either. However one those witness doesn't believe that's the case. he was told, by some investigator or official that it was a damaged boiler however the witness on the ground indicated that he's worked with boilers in the past and was not convinced at all that it was a boiler explosion.

I'm not sure how reading about other real but somewhat tangentially related details will bear on these facts. Starting with the main one that NIST makes the singularly unique pronouncement that building collapsed by fire alone.
    I have and will look at other items but these specific facts for WTC7 are compelling to me.
    You discount or dismiss them all I guess. It's completely beyond belief in your mind. That's fine.

On these specific facts and there implications we'll just disagree.
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-01-2010 at 11:14 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Jimmy, why would you send me to the site for the wider view when WTC7 is all I've been talking about.
    Because there is a ton of information on that site pertaining to WTC7? Does that make sense?

I have read a few pages at all of the links you've posted and finally made it trough all of your past debate with Serte.

My focus has been on WTC7 and you haven't really brought any new light to the specific points I'm looking at.

the only thing new to me were a few 1 story large warehouse style steel buildings that had a partially collapsed from fire. That was interesting but not really comparable to the type of building WTC7 was. Have any comparable structures ever fallen from fire?
    That's because I'm NOT trying to debate you, I've done that once already. I made a few general statements and implored those that haven't read all the official documents, to do so before making comments and asking questions about things that have already been covered/answered.

You tried to dismiss the demolition professional by saying he wasn't "on the ground". Sorry that's not a strong argument. I brought up 2 WTC7 eye witnesses, city employees, that heard explosions and or earthquake type activity before either WTC 1 &2 fell. You suggested at 1st that no one else heard it, implying that their testimony should be dismissed. Sorry i don't dismiss them because no on else was with them at the time. They know what they saw and heard. Then you speculated that it might be other damaged items from the initial plane crash. transformers etc. As far as i've seen so far there's no official proof of that either. However one those witness doesn't believe that's the case. he was told, by some investigator or official that it was a damaged boiler however the witness on the ground indicated that he's worked with boilers in the past and was not convinced at all that it was a boiler explosion.
    My point on this all along is that I'm very sure that things were blowing up in various buildings after the initial hits to the towers and the ensuing damaged it caused - and grew progressively worse as fires grew.

I'm not sure how reading about other real but somewhat tangentially related details will bear on these facts. Starting with the main one that NIST makes the singularly unique pronouncement that building collapsed by fire alone.
    I have and will look at other items but these specific facts for WTC7 are compelling to me.
    You discount or dismiss them all I guess. It's completely beyond belief in your mind. That's fine.

On these specific facts and there implications we'll just disagree.
    I don't dismiss them on a whim as you try to imply, I've read thousands of pages of documents over the years and probably half a billion news sources and interviews. It's very hard to discuss it with people who haven't sat around for hours and hours reading the reports - but I'm sure as shit not going to scour every report for specific answers to questions at this time. I would imagine that anyone who truly believed there is more to this story, or an inside job, wouldn't mind reading the reports before drawing final conclusions. And I'll bet 90% of these people have otherwise spent plenty of time reading the conspiracy crap and running with it without reading the actual reports. That's a generalization, not directed at you.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Does anyone know which tower these guys where in?
    And What EXACTLY are they talking about with these huge explosions.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IO1ps1mzU8o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IO1ps1mzU8o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_Aqv7yHQOtQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_Aqv7yHQOtQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    Last edited by revelarts; 10-06-2010 at 02:27 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16