Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Official DP NFL Weekly Picks

It's about one week before the first game of the season, Minnesota at New Orleans on Thursday the 9th.

If you're interested in playing this year, go to this thread and then click on the link to submit your picks. There's still plenty of time to get your picks in but wanted to bring further attention to it for those interested.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...NFL-Picks-2010
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Just a reminder, it's approximately 3 days from the opening game on Thursday night, and 6 days till kickoff Sunday. Not including myself, there are only 4 entries thus far!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Last reminder for tonight's game, to have this game counted you must have your pick submitted by 8pm this evening. You still have until 1pm on Sunday to get the rest of your picks in if you miss this evening.