Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Real solutions.....

iS THERE A thread or location on this website where it can be discussed with the intent of sharing real ideas to try and solve real problems instead of the usual conservatives shooting down idiotic ideas of the liberals, and the liberals firing back with emotional responses...?

Ron-not a female
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What problems do you want solved?
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That reminds me of a joke...

This old guy is walking down the beach and stumbles over something. Picking it up and wiping it off, he finds it's a brass lamp and suddenly a genie appears and says "for freeing me from that lamp, I will grant you one wish".

So the guy pulls out a map and shows it to the genie and says "see here - right here? This is the Middle East. It's an area that has seen much turmoil, much bloodshed for generations. I want you to bring peace to this region". The genie says "this is far beyond my means, I cannot grant you this wish. Please choose another wish".

So the guy says "I've been married for 40 years. My wife has never given me a blowjob. Please, make her give me just one blowjob". So the genie pauses and says "show me that map again".

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Problems?

Problems are subjective to the perspective through which they are viewed. No problem can ever be solved because the problem itself is an invention of thought.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    iS THERE A thread or location on this website where it can be discussed with the intent of sharing real ideas to try and solve real problems instead of the usual conservatives shooting down idiotic ideas of the liberals, and the liberals firing back with emotional responses...?

Ron-not a female
    Want to give an example? Real solutions to what?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Want to give an example? Real solutions to what?
    Yes, like practical solutions to getting a flat tax

Ending federal involvement in education

Trying to get real school choice so we can even get the states out of education

trying to get people educated so they can make informed voting choices
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As long as the rules on this website allow people to be uncivil, there will always be right wing and left wing trolls attacking the other side before any real ideas can be shared.
    All conservatives are such from personal defects. They have been effeminated by position or nature, born halt and blind, through luxury of their parents, and can only, like invalids, act on the defensive.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Yes, like practical solutions to getting a flat tax

Ending federal involvement in education

Trying to get real school choice so we can even get the states out of education

trying to get people educated so they can make informed voting choices
    So what are you asking for? A place to post where no responses are allowed? That's what it sounds like.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Palin Rider View Post
    As long as the rules on this website allow people to be uncivil, there will always be right wing and left wing trolls attacking the other side before any real ideas can be shared.
    So unless there are rules against it, you refuse to be civil?

I always thought that was a choice we made as people. We either respect one another, or we don't. Don't need a rule to do it.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    So unless there are rules against it, you refuse to be civil?

I always thought that was a choice we made as people. We either respect one another, or we don't. Don't need a rule to do it.
    It's not just about me, it's about everyone here. I promise you that there will ALWAYS be members who refuse to be civil unless there's a rule against it.
    All conservatives are such from personal defects. They have been effeminated by position or nature, born halt and blind, through luxury of their parents, and can only, like invalids, act on the defensive.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Translation: The only solution is for everyone to agree with Obama then all problems will be solved

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Translation: The only solution is for everyone to agree with Obama then all problems will be solved
    Translation of translation: The only solution is for everyone to agree with Palin and the GOP, then all problems will be solved.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Translation of translation: The only solution is for everyone to agree with Palin and the GOP, then all problems will be solved.
    Translation of traslation of translation: Pay now attention to before and after statements from Candidate Obama and President Obama. That is how we will solve out problems

My plan will save a typical family up to $2,500 on premiums by bringing the health care system into the 21st century: cutting waste, improving technology, and expanding coverage to all Americans

Candidate Obama 2008

Nobody in their right mind would think that adding 30 million to the insurance roles would reduce costs"
    President Obama Sept 10, 2010

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Translation of traslation of translation: Pay now attention to before and after statements from Candidate Obama and President Obama. That is how we will solve out problems

My plan will save a typical family up to $2,500 on premiums by bringing the health care system into the 21st century: cutting waste, improving technology, and expanding coverage to all Americans

Candidate Obama 2008

Nobody in their right mind would think that adding 30 million to the insurance roles would reduce costs"
    President Obama Sept 10, 2010
    I'm flattered by how hard you're trying to make me look foolish, but it's backfiring horribly.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson