Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doniston View Post
    2. Only his reasons for 911- (Paraphrased) because of our stupid and unending support of Israel, and thus assisting the destruction of surrounding nations.

That's naive.

fwiw, The Support of Israel is a NOBLE and GOOD thing
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Why is Israel a threat? I mean in 1956, using your year?
    Just the beginning.

1, In 1947 Israel was given lands to make a nation which was then stolen from the rightful owners, And continued a Cleansing action to get rid or all non jews.

2. up until 1956, we stayed out of it, but then came the Suez Crises wherein the Us sat on thr fence and allowed Israel to hold sway. (I became involved at that time)

3. It wasn't until the 60s that the US took an active part in the protection of Israel, but from then on, by big-brothering Israeli, we assisted them in their reign of terror against the Rightfull owners of the land. No wonder the Palastinians are teed off.
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Just the beginning.

1, In 1947 Israel was given lands to make a nation which was then stolen from the rightful owners, And continued a Cleansing action to get rid or all non jews.

2. up until 1956, we stayed out of it, but then came the Suez Crises wherein the Us sat on thr fence and allowed Israel to hold sway. (I became involved at that time)

3. It wasn't until the 60s that the US took an active part in the protection of Israel, but from then on, by big-brothering Israeli, we assisted them in their reign of terror against the Rightfull owners of the land. No wonder the Palastinians are teed off.
    In 1947 Israel became a nation. They were attacked by every arab in the region. The only cleansing done was to get rid of those that attacked them.

In 1956 egypt belligerently blockaded the suez canal and did not allow shipping to Israel. As a soveriegn country Israel had the right to take action there and they won.

In 1967 Israel was attacked by all the surrounding arab countries again. They soundly defeated them and kept a lot of the terroritory as a buffer zone to prevent such attacks from happening again.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1. First question yah, its a waste of time to be digging thru all that rubble to find his remains.

2. Only his reasons for 911- (Paraphrased) because of our stupid and unending support of Israel, and thus assisting the destruction of surrounding nations.

Bah---A red herring thrown to garner Arab support for kicking the US and the Sauds off of the Arabian peninsula. I assume you think it would be a great idea to have Bin Ladens brand of Islam in control of the entire ME ?

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Obscure reference ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    That is one of the most obscure movie references I have seen on any board other than Rifftrax. "They Live!" with Rowdy Roddy Piper, right?
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0096256/

RIGHT ! Dude, I thought that EVERYONE has seen this fine John Carpenter film at least as many times as I have. I am shocked that imdb users only gave it 6.6 stars !! Way underrated ! It's a cult classic ! Especially the fight scene, and the long tumble down the Hollywood hillside.
    Attached Images Attached Images