Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Three New Organizations Join the 9/11 Truth Movement

This short video announces three new organizations joining the 9/11 Truth Movement: Actors and Artists for 9/11 Truth, Military Officers for 9/11 Truth, and Scientists for 9/11 Truth.

The new groups launched on September 9, 2010, at simultaneous press conferences in Los Angeles and New York, where they collectively called for a new investigation into 9/11 in the context of growing public opposition to the war in Afghanistan.

This video advisory was released nationally via PR Newswire, and the news was picked up by major wire services and several mainstream publications.

[YOUTUBE]2xdwfm2DFIs[/YOUTUBE]

Written and directed by Italian film-maker Massimo Mazzucco (“The New American Century”), and narrated by actor Daniel Sunjata, the video briefly explores the nine professional organizations already calling for a new investigation into 9/11, to which the new groups now add their weight.
    We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse - NIST

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That set the tone for this thread right off

[IMG]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-b5aW08ivHU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-b5aW08ivHU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/IMG]

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post
    Yea, more 9/11 was an inside job crap

Whats next, Dan rather with documents proving Bush pulled off the crime of the century?

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Yea, more 9/11 was an inside job crap

Whats next, Dan rather with documents proving Bush pulled off the crime of the century?
    Uh, who's blaming Bush, actually? He could not tie his shoes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have read alot from the 9-11 truth kooks who say Bush was behind 9/11

The usual crap that come from people with tin foil hats, who watch for the black helicopters, and check under their beds for government agents out to silence them

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    I have read alot from the 9-11 truth kooks who say Bush was behind 9/11

The usual crap that come from people with tin foil hats, who watch for the black helicopters, and check under their beds for government agents out to silence them
    I also doubt Bush would do something like that, but the 9-11 may have been caused by someone else.
    From what I heard blaming Bush isn't the point of the 9-11 truth movement, there's no way you can deny a possibility of the 9-11 attack coming from another source rather than the Al Qaeda.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P3dotme View Post
    I also doubt Bush would do something like that, but the 9-11 may have been caused by someone else.
    From what I heard blaming Bush isn't the point of the 9-11 truth movement, there's no way you can deny a possibility of the 9-11 attack coming from another source rather than the Al Qaeda.
    Againm the Twilight Zone is perfect for the "truth" crowd

Even when these people see the jets hitting the tower they still think something else happened

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

gee looks like a plane to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Nukeman; 09-12-2010 at 03:22 PM.
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    gee looks like a plane to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE] [/YOUTUBE]
    I also remember seeing another 9-11 truther Rosie O'Donnel say on TV 9-11 was the first time steel ever melted

I guess she never heard of Pittsburg and US Steel. They did that everyday

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

This short video announces three new organizations joining the 9/11 Truth Movement: Actors and Artists for 9/11 Truth, Military Officers for 9/11 Truth, and Scientists for 9/11 Truth
    What new "proof" do any of these organizations bring to the table that we haven't already been nauseated by? Why should I care what actors/artists think, unless they bring some sort of new proof to the table? Same goes for military officers and scientists? Fancy sounding names BUT WHERE IS THE PROOF? I would assume making new announcements means they are bringing more to the table than the other tinfoil hat wearing organizations we've been hearing from since 9/11 - can you break down this new proof for me?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Maybe the people you just said were involved in this announcement?

WHEREAS the Bush-Cheney administration’s public interpretation of the 9/11 attacks has had negative consequences for the USA and the world as a whole; and

WHEREAS the official investigations of these attacks have been led by people closely aligned with, or even employed by, the Bush-Cheney administration; and
    http://actorsandartistsfor911truth.com/Petition.htm

Do you even read your lame tripe before getting a hard on and posting?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    What new "proof" do any of these organizations bring to the table that we haven't already been nauseated by? Why should I care what actors/artists think, unless they bring some sort of new proof to the table? Same goes for military officers and scientists? Fancy sounding names BUT WHERE IS THE PROOF? I would assume making new announcements means they are bringing more to the table than the other tinfoil hat wearing organizations we've been hearing from since 9/11 - can you break down this new proof for me?
    Proof? It's the same things you dismiss over and over.

1) Minister of Transportation Mineta testimony under oath before 9/11 commission: Cheney was in command and aware of the pentagon plane since it was 50 miles out
    2) Barry Jennings testimony of explosions at WTC7 before either Twin Tower collapse
    3) According to NIST the collapse of WTC1 is essentially a free-fall of the upper block (18 floors) into the 92 underlying floors, without any slow down. Physically impossible and wholly unbeliveable.

Plus a couple more, post 2008:

4) According to NIST WTC7 is the only steel-framed high-rise in history to ever collapse due to fires alone. Debris damage played no role on the collapse dynamic. And yet, again according to NIST, we have 2.25 seconds of complete free-fall through the path of most resistance. Physically impossible and wholly unbeliveable.
    5) A peer-reviewed uncontested scientific study conclusively demonstrated the presence of unreacted nano-thermite in 4 different dusts samples taken around the wtc area hours after the attack
    Last edited by Sertes; 09-12-2010 at 05:39 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Maybe the people you just said were involved in this announcement?
    Ok, if it's true point me where they state George Walker Bush was behind 9/11.

This is one of the most pathetic idiocies ever written about the 9/11 Truth Movement, the Master Excuse.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Why America Slept

A good read on the subject is
    Why America Slept: The Failure To Prevent 9/11
    Gerald Posner
    ISBN: 0-375-50879-1

The book was complete enough to use as a source in this post. The author of the books formed opinion is that "The failure to have prevented 9/11 was a systematic one". I happen to agree. None of this shit of people about people in the US government were behind it.
    Last edited by Alias.258; 09-12-2010 at 05:48 PM.
    >>"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." --Mark Twain
    >>“When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” --Edmund Burke
    >>"The man who strikes first, admits that his ideas have given out." --Old Chinese Proverb