Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shattered View Post
    Pale merely makes his opinion known in no uncertain terms.. While I don't agree much with the level of vulgarity, he's entitled to that opinion..

OCA, on the other hand, supposedly makes his opinion known on "fags" (which he is ALSO entitled to), but then at the same time, professes to BE one by constantly claiming he's "fucking XX and YY up the ass". (Several times in this particular forum alone) And this is several times a day... Why *wouldn't* "libs" be under the assumption that he's gay? They're only seeing the words he puts on the screen..

Problem is is you're too literal, you don't know how to read between the lines. There is help for that you know.

BTW, where is your buddy Loose?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nuc View Post
    I only know one gay couple who have adopted a child and the child appears happy healthy and normal (for now anyway).

On the other hand my straight neighbors adopted two kids. Since then the boy has been imprisoned for rape, at age 12. The girl is an unwed mother with three kids by three different dudes, the mother committed suicide and the father is an alcoholic who rarely leaves the house.
    Has that child hit school age yet, and does he/she have to answer questions about parents?

I know perfectly well there are some fucked up people in the world - gay or straight has nothing to do with it.. But, in the case of gay parents, some of it can easily be avoided just by thinking ahead.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Problem is is you're too literal, you don't know how to read between the lines. There is help for that you know.

BTW, where is your buddy Loose?
    I know perfectly well how to read between the lines - I'm only pointing out that you're getting exactly what you ask for.

(Incidently, just because you have a problem with Loose, doesn't mean I do, so what's the point behind the implied insult?)
    Last edited by shattered; 05-02-2007 at 07:33 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Has that child hit school age yet, and does he/she have to answer questions about parents?

I know perfectly well there are some fucked up people in the world - gay or straight has nothing to do with it.. But, in the case of gay parents, some of it can easily be avoided just by thinking ahead.
    Well the unfortunate fact is that most adopted children suffer from psychological problems eventually. It's still better that they are adopted (most of the time) than the alternative.

This kid is about 7 and seems normal in every way. And they are in San Francisco so the social problems are minimized as a result. I hope he turns out well. I know who the biological parents are and think they made a mistake giving up the kid, but they are very immature people.

The adoptive gay couple are smart, successful and devoted and seem to have made all the appropriate sacrifices parents of all stripes have to make.
    Pork, good for you, bad for Muslims and Jews.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I know perfectly well how to read between the lines - I'm only pointing out that you're getting exactly what you ask for.
    Doesn't bother me in the least bit, but this lame tactic from the libs towards anyone who opposes the queer political movement has been going on for years, first one was Bully, he used that over and over and over and I don't ever recall telling him i'm fucking him up the ass.

Its a fall back mechanism they have when backed into a corner.

Where is your bud Loose? Baron?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well the unfortunate fact is that most adopted children suffer from psychological problems eventually. It's still better that they are adopted (most of the time) than the alternative.

This kid is about 7 and seems normal in every way. And they are in San Francisco so the social problems are minimized as a result. I hope he turns out well. I know who the biological parents are and think they made a mistake giving up the kid, but they are very immature people.

The adoptive gay couple are smart, successful and devoted and seem to have made all the appropriate sacrifices parents of all stripes have to make.
    Hate to say it, but if the biological parents are that immature, then they DIDN'T make a mistake giving up the kid if you know for a fact that child will be well taken care of.. I guess living in SF will ease that burden.. Another thing to consider for the future...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Just saw the edited part, please tell him to not be afraid, he's been logged on twice and posting that I know of since I started this thread and he's read it and.........he no postee(mocking voice).

Really baby it wasn't an insult, just know you talk to him/her periodically, just need you to tell him/her not to be afraid.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just saw the edited part, please tell him to not be afraid, he's been logged on twice and posting that I know of since I started this thread and he's read it and.........he no postee(mocking voice).

Really baby it wasn't an insult, just know you talk to him/her periodically, just need you to tell him/her not to be afraid.
    If you have a message you wish to get to someone, you can do it in the same manner anyone else does. I'm not anyones secretary.. If you think I spend my time talking about you're you're mistaken.. Besides, anything I would ever say about you, I've said TO you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hate to say it, but if the biological parents are that immature, then they DIDN'T make a mistake giving up the kid if you know for a fact that child will be well taken care of.. I guess living in SF will ease that burden.. Another thing to consider for the future...
    Yes.

It just seems immature to me that they gave up the child so they didn't have to get married, get good jobs, etc. And this dippy couple is still together 7 years later. I think people should step up to the plate and grow up rather than putting kids for adoption or aborting. Whenever possible.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes.

It just seems immature to me that they gave up the child so they didn't have to get married, get good jobs, etc. And this dippy couple is still together 7 years later. I think people should step up to the plate and grow up rather than putting kids for adoption or aborting. Whenever possible.
    I agree.. and if my sister in law had done anything less, I'd have kicked her ass..(She KNEW she wasn't ready for a kid, was on birth control, etc.. He was an "accident".. BUT, HE changed who SHE is, and that's a good thing).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I agree.. and if my sister in law had done anything less, I'd have kicked her ass..(She KNEW she wasn't ready for a kid, was on birth control, etc.. He was an "accident".. BUT, HE changed who SHE is, and that's a good thing).
    It's amazing what you can do when you stop living out of fear and start living out of love and positive energy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If you have a message you wish to get to someone, you can do it in the same manner anyone else does. I'm not anyones secretary.. If you think I spend my time talking about you're you're mistaken.. Besides, anything I would ever say about you, I've said TO you.

Besides all the bullshit if you run into him tell him/her to pass by, ok? I promise a big bouquet of flowers and a big mac next secretaries day.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Besides all the bullshit if you run into him tell him/her to pass by, ok? I promise a big bouquet of flowers and a big mac next secretaries day.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    I have no problem with civil unions. It's having the advantages of a real marriage between a man and a woman that the queers been bitching about. Let 'em have the union.

But marriage, as in a holy union, in the eyes of God, can only be between a man and woman. To think it can be anything else is foolishness.

I'm glad that you think civil unions or domestic partnerships are alright because most gays only want that. You have to understand that gays are people just like us and are as diverse as the rest of us. You have gays of every race, every religion, and every political ideology--in every facet of life. The most important thing that gays want, and I agree with, is equality. I would assume also that someday all gays want to be accepted for who they are and not have to be ashamed (like Cheney's daughter).

I also think name-calling in any form is demeaning and humiliating. You might think it's alright to call somebody a fag, queer, gook, nigger, honky, spic, ****, or bitch--but imagine how you would feel if you were from one of those demographics.

Now, true there are some gay activists who are pushing for "gay marriage" to be legal. While I don't get all bent out of shape over it, it is for the principles of equality in which our nation was founded. Just because your religion believes in only one form of traditional marriage, doesn't give you the right to enforce those tenets on others legal or otherwise. Our forefathers escaped persecution in Europe for that exact purpose.

Just try to remember one thing: gays are people just like you and me. Yeah, I get it, it's uncomfortable when you see 2 guys holding hands and walking down the street. But what if those guys had been together for 20 years? Now that's true love--something even Jesus couldn't deny.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Loose and Baron don't run this time, lets have at it, fire away!

Wait, i'll start your talking points off since libs are like a broken record of defeated viewpoints on this subject, i'm homophobic or I must be a homosexual lifestyle choice perversionist lol
    I don't think you are "homophobic." This word is a late invention by the gay and lesbian lobby. Who happen to be fairly powerful. You know my stance, you know I have family members who are gay (no men, which IMO, is a totally different manner) and you know where I stand.

Homophobic is too easy for people use when countering in a debate. Much like loosy does all the time. I think you don't like gay sex. But if a man were gay and did not commit the act, I don't think you would dislike him as much.

If you do, ok, then I read you wrong.

If I read you wrong, then we can debate. Don't worry, I don't obsess over woodies and asses, nor do I run as much as looosy.