Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default America's Holy Crusade against the Muslim World - by Michel Chossudovsky

America's Holy Crusade against the Muslim World

by Michel Chossudovsky

Parts from the Articles:
    1-We have reached a decisive transition in the evolution of US military doctrine. The "Global War on Terrorism" (GWOT) directed against Al Qaeda launched in the wake of 9/11 is evolving towards a full-fledged "war of religion", a "holy crusade" directed against the Muslim World.

2-While "all Muslims are not terrorists", all terrorist attacks (planned or realized) are reported by the media as being perpetrated by Muslims.

3-At no moment is the issue of atrocities committed against several million Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan considered a terrorist act by the occupation forces.

4-The objective is to sustain the illusion that "America is under attack" and that Muslims across the land are complicit and supportive of "Islamic terrorism".

5-The demonization of Muslims sustains a global military agenda. Under the American inquisition, Washington has a self-proclaimed holy mandate to extirpate Islam and "spread democracy" throughout the world.

6-What we are dealing with is an outright and blind acceptance of the structures of power and political authority. America's holy crusade against the Muslim World is an outright criminal act directed against millions of people. It is a war of economic conquest.

7-More than 60% of the World's oil and natural gas reserves lie in Muslim lands. "The Battle for Oil" waged by the US NATO Israel military alliance requires the demonization of the inhabitants of those countries which possess these vast reserves of oil and natural gas. (See Michel Chossudovsky, The Demonization of Muslims and the Battle for Oil, Global Research, January 4, 2007)

Full Article:
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=20818
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

GWB's most loyal constituency were evangelical and fundamentalist Christians who believe that a conflict with Islamic parties is a sign of the coming end times, which will include the Rapture, Great Tribulation, and Armageddon. They see Middle Eastern conflicts as fulfillments of various biblical prophecies, yet Muslims are the only ones condemned as religious fanatics in the mass media, despite the fact that so many insurgents and terrorists have pretty understandable qualms with U.S. governmental support of Israeli governmental policies and don't act out of puritan sentiments. Didn't the 9/11 terrorists hit up the strip clubs in Vegas?
    The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

If I may ask Abso, do you consider the fact that America and 'the West' (eventually) did it's best to stop a genocide occurring in east Timor as an act of aggression against Islam?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agnapostate View Post
    GWB's most loyal constituency were evangelical and fundamentalist Christians who believe that a conflict with Islamic parties is a sign of the coming end times, which will include the Rapture, Great Tribulation, and Armageddon. They see Middle Eastern conflicts as fulfillments of various biblical prophecies, yet Muslims are the only ones condemned as religious fanatics in the mass media, despite the fact that so many insurgents and terrorists have pretty understandable qualms with U.S. governmental support of Israeli governmental policies and don't act out of puritan sentiments. Didn't the 9/11 terrorists hit up the strip clubs in Vegas?
    i dont know anything about an attack on a strip club in Vegas, i will try and read about it later, but until then i can talk about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    If I may ask Abso, do you consider the fact that America and 'the West' (eventually) did it's best to stop a genocide occurring in east Timor as an act of aggression against Islam?
    again, i dont know anything about the genocide in east timer, so i cant discuss it, i only discuss what i am aware of, i will read about it later.
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    again, i dont know anything about the genocide in east timer, so i cant discuss it, i only discuss what i am aware of, i will read about it later.
    Oh please, read it and read well, the basic idea is 'You stopped us from committing genocide, by taking an Islamic republic from us, for this we will never forgive you'

i.e. If you don't want to upset this Islamists, or make yourself look like a crusader that they have the right (and duty) to attack, then you mist be willin to let them commit genocide at will. Nice.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i dont know anything about an attack on a strip club in Vegas, i will try and read about it later, but until then i can talk about it...
    No, I meant that they went there:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hit+up

http://articles.sfgate.com/2001-10-0...ders-las-vegas
    The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sorry for the misunderstanding, excuse me for my poor english language.

anyway, the fact that they went there or not, wont make them any more evil or stupid than killing thousands of people, actually your post proves that the entire operation is not about islam and radical muslims, because if the men were there then they are not religious at all, as no religious muslim will ever step in a strip club, or drink alcohol at all.

so your post proves that they are not true muslims in their heart, and they dont listen to the teachings of Islam, thanks for it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, that was the point. Osama bin Laden, whatever his moral failings, is consistent in his self-imposed puritanical asceticism. After being born to the second-wealthiest family in Saudi Arabia, with a billionaire fortune and a multi-millionaire in his own right simply by virtue of inheritance, he voluntarily chose to live in a mountain cave in Afghanistan even when all the luxuries of Pashtun hospitality were offered to him. He seemed to enjoy volleyball, but he disapproved of his sons going into town to get Cokes. That's how fanatical he was.

Some of these people involved in the attacks simply didn't have that puritan edge, and the obvious implication is that they weren't motivated by conservative "moralist" principles. They were motivated by ideological opposition to U.S. governmental financial support of Israeli governmental policies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh please, read it and read well, the basic idea is 'You stopped us from committing genocide, by taking an Islamic republic from us, for this we will never forgive you'

i.e. If you don't want to upset this Islamists, or make yourself look like a crusader that they have the right (and duty) to attack, then you mist be willin to let them commit genocide at will. Nice.
    you are talking about islamists as if you already fully understand them, anyway, islam doesnt have anything to do with genocide, if there is a genocide in a place, then there must be a reason for it, one man corrupted heart can bring the next world war to the world, as i recal it was just one men leading germany that initiated the WWII leading to the death of more than 60 million peoples, so its not the religion, its us, its us who hate otheres for stupid reasons, so when a genocide happens, dont look at the religion that is spread in this area, just look at the man who is in control of this genocide, and you will find the corrupted heart, but his religion doesnt matter, only his actions does.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ok abso, Here is my problem with your taling points. Every time someone who proclaims themselves to be a Muslim and commits heinous acts YOU say they are not a true Muslim. Obviously they believe themselves to be... What right do you have to say they are not. You are after all only following what YOU belive to be Islam and they are following what THEY belive to be Islam.

Here is the primary flaw with Islam YOU ahve NO set doctrine only thousands of interpretations.....
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agnapostate View Post
    Yes, that was the point. Osama bin Laden, whatever his moral failings, is consistent in his self-imposed puritanical asceticism. After being born to the second-wealthiest family in Saudi Arabia, with a billionaire fortune and a multi-millionaire in his own right simply by virtue of inheritance, he voluntarily chose to live in a mountain cave in Afghanistan even when all the luxuries of Pashtun hospitality were offered to him. He seemed to enjoy volleyball, but he disapproved of his sons going into town to get Cokes. That's how fanatical he was.

Some of these people involved in the attacks simply didn't have that puritan edge, and the obvious implication is that they weren't motivated by conservative "moralist" principles. They were motivated by ideological opposition to U.S. governmental financial support of Israeli governmental policies.
    Anger can always conquer weak human minds, and they were angry people who was made to believe wrong ideas, killing civilians of other nations wont bring back our dead civilains, only making peace will prevent any furthur deaths of our people and other's people, but they just wanted revenge, i understand their motives, i myself disagree with many USA actions and policies, but i strongly disagree with their actions, i can disagree with the opposite side, but that doesnt mean that i have to kill him.

i just mean that i can understand the motives of a husband who kills the killer of his wife, but i can never understand why would he just go and kill the brother of the killer just because he cant reach the killer in prison, thats what those terrorists did, because they couldnt attack the american army, then went and killed the solider's families in USA, thats what i cant understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    Ok abso, Here is my problem with your taling points. Every time someone who proclaims themselves to be a Muslim and commits heinous acts YOU say they are not a true Muslim. Obviously they believe themselves to be... What right do you have to say they are not. You are after all only following what YOU belive to be Islam and they are following what THEY belive to be Islam.

Here is the primary flaw with Islam YOU ahve NO set doctrine only thousands of interpretations.....
    how many bibles do you have ?,

have you ever heared of two different Qurans ???

we just have one book, and there is no second to it.

whoever understand any religion to be calling for hatred or killings, he is the wrong one, and i am talking about any religion at all.

but when someone understand any religion to be calling for forgiveness and mercy and goodness, thats the good guy.

so who will you prefer, the good guy or the bad guy ???

and yes i have every right to say that they are not true muslims, being called a muslim in the ID, doesnt mean that you are true muslim, but following the teaching of islam is the only proof that you are a muslim.

and i already posted some verses from Quran, and i said that Quran forbid killings of unarmed civilians anywhere, even during the time of war, and even inside the war zone.

so i will let you judge, when the Quran tells muslims not to kill unarmed civilians, and a muslim goes to kill them, will you call him true muslim or not ???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So abso, do you ever search for people who have good things to say about America or Israel? You talk about not being hateful and tolerance, but all you ever post is hate speech from self hating liberals.

You posted the article and always want to debate, so what do you think? Do you feel there is a crusade being waged? Do you think this author has any truth in his writings. To me it looks like the rantings of a a Bush hating liberal.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

you are talking about islamists as if you already fully understand them, anyway, islam doesnt have anything to do with genocide, if there is a genocide in a place, then there must be a reason for it, one man corrupted heart can bring the next world war to the world, as i recal it was just one men leading germany that initiated the WWII leading to the death of more than 60 million peoples, so its not the religion, its us, its us who hate otheres for stupid reasons, so when a genocide happens, dont look at the religion that is spread in this area, just look at the man who is in control of this genocide, and you will find the corrupted heart, but his religion doesnt matter, only his actions does.
    And if the action was done in the name of religon? Without which no such action would of taken place.

how many bibles do you have ?,

have you ever heared of two different Qurans ???

we just have one book, and there is no second to it.

whoever understand any religion to be calling for hatred or killings, he is the wrong one, and i am talking about any religion at all.

but when someone understand any religion to be calling for forgiveness and mercy and goodness, thats the good guy.

so who will you prefer, the good guy or the bad guy ???

and yes i have every right to say that they are not true muslims, being called a muslim in the ID, doesnt mean that you are true muslim, but following the teaching of islam is the only proof that you are a muslim.

and i already posted some verses from Quran, and i said that Quran forbid killings of unarmed civilians anywhere, even during the time of war, and even inside the war zone.

so i will let you judge, when the Quran tells muslims not to kill unarmed civilians, and a muslim goes to kill them, will you call him true muslim or not ???

I have discussed this on several Muslim forums, where your view would be in the vast minority. The grey area comes from how you describe an enemy combatant. Don't pretend it's black and White, cus it's not.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    So abso, do you ever search for people who have good things to say about America or Israel? You talk about not being hateful and tolerance, but all you ever post is hate speech from self hating liberals.

You posted the article and always want to debate, so what do you think? Do you feel there is a crusade being waged? Do you think this author has any truth in his writings. To me it looks like the rantings of a a Bush hating liberal.
    i myself like USA very much, i like the way of living in USA, i like its people, i had talked to many americans before, and they were my friends, i never hated americans at all, and i wish to live in USA, and i will try to travel there to study for M.Sc and Ph.D when i finish my college if i could.

and why would i be talking here, with you right now if i hate USA !!!

and why would i search for articles about people who says good things about USA, are we here in a debate forum about the wrongs of each side, or are we here to post poetry about loving each others nations !!!

we are here to find the mistakes and debate about it, not to brag about our countries good sides.

i believe that there is some truthes in it, or else, can you tell me which point is wrong ?

for me, its my role to post such articles, for you, its your role to tell me which points are right and which points are wrong, but by telling me that its all nonsense and there is not a single truth in it, you will lose your credibility, because it cant be all wrong, so, you tell me, which parts are wrong, and which parts really describe the reality.

and thank god that this time you said:
    "hate speech from self hating liberals."
    cause normally you would say that its hate speech coming from me, while all i do is post it, not write it.

thanks for participating in the topic, and i am waiting for you to tell me whats wrong and right in the article.

I have discussed this on several Muslim forums, where your view would be in the vast minority. The grey area comes from how you describe an enemy combatant. Don't pretend it's black and White, cus it's not.
    nope, you may not understand islam, because all you know about it may have come from strict muslims or some muslims with radical ideas, but i assure you, that right now, you are talking with a moderate muslim who know exactly what his religions tells him to do.

i certainly know that my religion wants me to be good man and never to harm anyone.

and no, there is no grey area in Islam, so none can interpret the 911 attack as a rightful responce, and as a justified one, as Quran tells us clrearly that those kind of actions are condemened and that who ever do them, have lost his righteous path, and have clouded his judgement with wrong ideas from people who have lost their mind.

for me, i consider anyone who says that 911 attack was right and justified, is crazy and had lost his mind and his common sense.

and any american who think that Islam really approve those actions, i think he should think again, because he has lost his common sense too, there is no religion in the world, that will allow such a tragedy.

And if the action was done in the name of religon? Without which no such action would of taken place.
    its very easy for me to go and kill someone, then say that i have done it for Noir, would that make you guilty !!!, you have never asked me to kill anyone and never will, so for me to say that you said so, doesnt mean you said it, use your own mind, there is no religion that will tell its followers to kill.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

its very easy for me to go and kill someone, then say that i have done it for Noir, would that make you guilty !!!, you have never asked me to kill anyone and never will, so for me to say that you said so, doesnt mean you said it, use your own mind, there is no religion that will tell its followers to kill.
    So you think these men are killing others, along with themselves, and *blaming* it on Islam for a laugh?

nope, you may not understand islam, because all you know about it may have come from strict muslims or some muslims with radical ideas, but i assure you, that right now, you are talking with a moderate muslim who know exactly what his religions tells him to do.

i certainly know that my religion wants me to be good man and never to harm anyone.

and no, there is no grey area in Islam, so none can interpret the 911 attack as a rightful responce, and as a justified one, as Quran tells us clrearly that those kind of actions are condemened and that who ever do them, have lost his righteous path, and have clouded his judgement with wrong ideas from people who have lost their mind.

for me, i consider anyone who says that 911 attack was right and justified, is crazy and had lost his mind and his common sense.

and any american who think that Islam really approve those actions, i think he should think again, because he has lost his common sense too, there is no religion in the world, that will allow such a tragedy.
    Well first off iv talked to many moderate Muslims, but assume as your will wants you to.

Secondly, you many want to look at what your god had done in his name in the OT for the old 'religon would never stand for such a thing'

Thridy, and most importantly, are there exceptions mentioned in the quaran to 'thou shall not kill?'