Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Just a casual observer. I have no desire to look any closer.
    That's a relief
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    This conversation is so deep.
    I'm out of my depth here....I think I'll have to make a graceful exit.
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    There isn't ONE LIBERAL on the board that can debate worth crap, and they are ALWAYS the FIRST ONES to start with the smartass. Especially that steaming pile of pig shit baron von scab picker. What a freaking vile rat bastard that is. Neg reps me and tells me to go fuck my mother, and then calls me a c*nt. Yeah... a real class act. But, a prime example of the board liberals.
    Well, the same can be said about you. Good thing you don't work for Paul Harvey because we would never learn the REST OF THE STORY.

You started a "Cut & Run" thread in an attempt to bash the Liberals. I inserted Reagan's contribution to the Cut & Run party which pissed you off. I put forth the truth that Reagan used to be a Liberal which you denied. I then PROVED it and you started in on the personal attacks because your gun was out of ammo. Then you neg repped me with a vulgar comment (amazing from the guy who claims to be "offended" when a Liberal makes a similar comment) and I returned the vulgar comment and then some. Then all the whining started about how Liberals don't want to debate, blah, blah, blah, and on and on. You failed to realize, boy, we were debating until you made accusations that I was "un-American" not only because of what I said about Reagan but because of my screen name and made it a personal pissing contest. If anyone doubts what happened, you can check it out for yourself.

So, you vile rat bastard, scab picking, scab eating, mother fucking pile of rancid pig shit, the next time you launch into a personal attack on me I will plant my boot so far up your ass that the shine comes off of it because I don't stand by when asswipes like you can't stand the heat of debate and make it personal. It's a road that runs in both directions and the Mack truck I drive with "LIBERAL" on the license plate would just as soon run you over as stop and talk to you. I don't have to start any of these fights; I just wait until the facts that I post overtake the conservative point of view and watch as almost every one of you descends into the oratorial gutter of the Politics of Personal Destruction in your responses. That's when I take the kid gloves off and watch the rightwingers howl. If that's how you want to play, come get some. Otherwise, stay on topic.

And you still owe Bill Clinton a letter of absolution. I'm waiting for you to keep your word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diuretic View Post
    There you go, made my case, can't address a point just go after the poster with a snide little personal remark.
    your opening post did the same.....what would make you think someone from the opposistion would not respond in kind....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus