Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default More homosexual parents mean more homo kids

http://www.aolnews.com/science/artic..._lnk3%7C178293

KINDA SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, lets see the liberals and acadamia get all riled up now, which will be further proof acadamia no longer has truth, facts and pure science as its top priority anymore
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    http://www.aolnews.com/science/artic..._lnk3%7C178293

KINDA SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, lets see the liberals and acadamia get all riled up now, which will be further proof acadamia no longer has truth, facts and pure science as its top priority anymore
    Study from the "Family Research Institute", go figure they'd come up with a paper to support their bullshit.

But if it is correct, what business is it of yours?

Bigot Parents are likely to produce Bigot Kids.
    Christian Parents are likely to produce Christian Kids.
    Hindu Parents are likely to produce Hindu Kids.
    Etc.
    Etc.
    Etc.
    Then again most all Gays come from Hetero families.

But bottom line is what business is it to anyone?

MMM a tidbit about this James who authored the Study and heads the "Family Research Institute"

Cameron's credibility was also questioned outside of academia. In his written opinion in Baker v. Wade (1985), Judge Buchmeyer of the U.S. District Court of Dallas

On page 536 of his opinion, Judge Buchmeyer noted the following examples of misrepresentations by Cameron to the Court:

"(i) his sworn statement that "homosexuals are approximately 43 times more apt to commit crimes than is the general population" is a total distortion of the Kinsey data upon which he relies – which, as is obvious to anyone who reads the report, concerns data from a non-representative sample of delinquent homosexuals (and Dr. Cameron compares this group to college and non-college heterosexuals);

(ii) his sworn statement that "homosexuals abuse children at a proportionately greater incident than do heterosexuals" is based upon the same distorted data – and, the Court notes, is directly contrary to other evidence presented at trial besides the testimony of Dr. Simon and Dr. Marmour. (553 F. Supp. 1121 at 1130 n.18.)"

[Baker v. Wade, 106 Federal Rules Decisions 526 (N.D. Texas, 1985).

This guy is a quack!
    The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I'd be surprised if that surprised anyone.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    I'd be surprised if that surprised anyone.
    Ha, more about this discredited quack -

On December 2, 1983, the American Psychological Association sent Paul Cameron a letter informing him that he had been dropped from membership. Early in 1984, all members of the American Psychological Association received official written notice that "Paul Cameron (Nebraska) was dropped from membership for a violation of the Preamble to the Ethical Principles of Psychologists"

At its membership meeting on October 19, 1984, the Nebraska Psychological Association adopted a resolution stating that it "formally disassociates itself from the representations and interpretations of scientific literature offered by Dr. Paul Cameron in his writings and public statements on sexuality.

The American Sociological Association officially and publicly states that Paul Cameron is not a sociologist, and condemns his consistent misrepresentation of sociological research.
    The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pagan View Post
    ha, more about this discredited quack -

on december 2, 1983, the american psychological association sent paul cameron a letter informing him that he had been dropped from membership. Early in 1984, all members of the american psychological association received official written notice that "paul cameron (nebraska) was dropped from membership for a violation of the preamble to the ethical principles of psychologists"

at its membership meeting on october 19, 1984, the nebraska psychological association adopted a resolution stating that it "formally disassociates itself from the representations and interpretations of scientific literature offered by dr. Paul cameron in his writings and public statements on sexuality.

The american sociological association officially and publicly states that paul cameron is not a sociologist, and condemns his consistent misrepresentation of sociological research.
    yawn.................zzzzzzzzzz..............zzzzz zzzzzzzz............

Quote Originally Posted by pagan View Post
    study from the "family research institute", go figure they'd come up with a paper to support their bullshit.

But if it is correct, what business is it of yours?

Bigot parents are likely to produce bigot kids.
    Christian parents are likely to produce christian kids.
    Hindu parents are likely to produce hindu kids.
    Etc.
    Etc.
    Etc.
    Then again most all gays come from hetero families.

But bottom line is what business is it to anyone?
    so, first you dispute the study,

then you claim it is accurate, gays begit gays,,,so, which is it,????
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so, first you dispute the study,

then you claim it is accurate, gays begit gays,,,so, which is it,????
    I see you skipped "But if it is correct"

Oh well, such is the life of the "Herd"
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

yawn.................zzzzzzzzzz..............zzzzz zzzzzzzz............
    You don't consider that information important?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

actually, it strikes me as logical that a pair of homosexuals are unlikely to produce any children.....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    actually, it strikes me as logical that a pair of homosexuals are unlikely to produce any children.....
    So you're against Single Parents also
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm in favor of an education in Biology for all naysayers.....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I'm in favor of an education in Biology for all naysayers.....
    So your "opinion" of biology and social make up of society then ....
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Pagan, you haven't refuted one factoid of data in the study - you've only tried to kill the messenger, so to speak. Why are you afraid of the results?
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Pagan, you haven't refuted one factoid of data in the study - you've only tried to kill the messenger, so to speak. Why are you afraid of the results?
    I'm not "afraid" of the results but to take a study conducted by a discredited and known quack who is on a crusade seriously is beyond foolish and ignorant.

Not only that but I've been around Gays most of my life and none of their kids are Gay, not a single one.

So I find this so called "study" to be complete bullshit, especially when it's author is a discredited and known quack.

It's called Common Sense
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
    I'm not "afraid" of the results but to take a study conducted by a discredited and known quack who is on a crusade seriously is beyond foolish and ignorant.

Not only that but I've been around Gays most of my life and none of their kids are Gay, not a single one.

So I find this so called "study" to be complete bullshit, especially when it's author is a discredited and known quack.

It's called Common Sense
    Your experience carries more weight than an educated, probably scientific study because it's your experience? That's not common sense. That's you not liking Data that doesn't support what you want to believe.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Your experience carries more weight than an educated, probably scientific study because it's your experience? That's not common sense. That's you not liking Data that doesn't support what you want to believe.
    Really, a discredited and known quack you call credible?

Go ahead, believe what you will
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche