Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    You have Democrat judges and are easily identifiable. They're the ones who don't look you in the eye.
    I don't want a judge to look at me until he or she says, " thank you for your evidence" and let's me go. I don't mind looking at counsel taking their questions, but I give evidence to the jury, looking right at them, they're the ajudicators on fact. When I hear the judge addressing me from upper right it's not a good thing.
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Lincoln View Post
    http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives...ruth_of_in.php

In the 111,590 cases in which the victim of rape or sexual assault was white, 44.5 percent of the offenders were white, and 33.6 percent of the offenders were black.
    Given that blacks are a minority, and that whites are a minority, why is this surprising?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Ohmegodz, the ConReps has lost they balls!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chessplayer View Post
    Given that blacks are a minority, and that whites are a minority, why is this surprising?
    Look at the chart on the right side of the following link.

http://www.hrw.org/backgrounder/usa/incarceration/

Whites...a majority at 63.19% of the general population make up 34.72% of the prison population.

Blacks, a minority at a mere 12.32% of the general population, make up 43.91% of the prison population.

Going back to Hugh Lincoln's post, if race had no bearing on crime, whites would make up 63.19% of offenders in those cases, rather than a lower 44.5%. Blacks should be at 12.32%, but are at almost triple that.

Now, unlike Lincoln up there, I think it's cultural, but to ignore race entirely is stupid. The races are different, especially when you account for culture.
    "Lighght"
    - This 'poem' was bought and paid for with $2,250 of YOUR money.

Name one thing the government does better than the private sector and I'll show you something that requires the use of force to accomplish.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post

Whites...a majority at 63.19% of the general population make up 34.72% of the prison population.

Blacks, a minority at a mere 12.32% of the general population, make up 43.91% of the prison population.

Going back to Hugh Lincoln's post, if race had no bearing on crime, whites would make up 63.19% of offenders in those cases, rather than a lower 44.5%. Blacks should be at 12.32%, but are at almost triple that.

Now, unlike Lincoln up there, I think it's cultural, but to ignore race entirely is stupid. The races are different, especially when you account for culture.
    You must spread some reputation around to undeserving members before rewarding Hobbit again. Even though his post was worthy you cannot rep him because..............................well, because. Crummy rule!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post

I'd certainly agree with that last statement. The report has a lot of qualifiers in it of course but to ignore the fact - stressing "fact" as in "backed up by evidence", blacks are right up there in the prison population. Once we all get over that fact we (meaning society as a whole) can start trying to find out the causes.
    Last edited by diuretic; 05-05-2007 at 03:07 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Lincoln View Post
    http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives...ruth_of_in.php

In the 111,590 cases in which the victim of rape or sexual assault was white, 44.5 percent of the offenders were white, and 33.6 percent of the offenders were black. In the 36,620 cases in which the victim of rape or sexual assault was black, 100 percent of the offenders were black, and 0.0 percent of the offenders were white.

Intersting. Because to hear the media tell it, whites are constantly raping black women, while black males are never doing anything to white women but carrying their groceries across the street.
    Blacks create the most low level crime.

Whites have the highest incidence of white collar crime.

Seems like mass crimes against humanity are not done as much by blacks as by whites and Asians.

Then you have atrocities of the religious missionary type which are mainly done by Christians and Muslims of all races.

So there are several answers to your question but some of them are not the ones you are looking for.
    Pork, good for you, bad for Muslims and Jews.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nuc View Post
    Blacks create the most low level crime.

Whites have the highest incidence of white collar crime.

Seems like mass crimes against humanity are not done as much by blacks as by whites and Asians.

Then you have atrocities of the religious missionary type which are mainly done by Christians and Muslims of all races.

So there are several answers to your question but some of them are not the ones you are looking for.
    Now we're getting somewhere. Now Nuc I'm going to take your points and try and work with them and see if I can add anything to the debate, I'm not knifing your argument.

Whites have the highest incidence of white collar crime. Okay, lets say yes, you're right. We need to ask why? Is it because in the echelons of corporations where white collar crime can be carried out in spectacular fashion (eg Enron) there are mainly whites there?

Seems like mass crimes against humanity are not done as much by blacks as by whites and Asians We know whites have form for this, no argument. Asians - a very good friend of mine (before he moved to Perth) was a Cambodian who had survived the Khmer Rouge regime. Yes, I'd agree with Asians (can't forget the Japanese in Nanking either). Blacks, you bet. Take a look at Rwanda, Darfur etc. So I disgree with you, blacks are quite capable of genocide, just like whites and Asians.

Then you have atrocities of the religious missionary type which are mainly done by Christians and Muslims of all races. I don't know if I'd argue that missionary-types commit atrocities, I'd prefer to say that religion has, historically and in contemporary times, provided an excuse or at least has facilitated, atrocities.

Waddya think?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

More than 1,600 Whites are murdered by Blacks each year.

Blacks murder Whites at 18 times the rate Whites murder Blacks.

About 1 million Whites were murdered, robbed, assaulted, or raped by Blacks in 1992.

In the last 30 years, 170 million violent and nonviolent crimes were committed by Blacks against Whites in the U.S.

Blacks under 18 are more than 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than Whites the same age.

Some 90% of the victims of race crimes are Whites.

Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than Whites, although they comprise only one-seventh of the White population.

On a per-capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crimes than Whites.

Some 27 million nonviolent crimes were committed in the U.S. in 1992 alone. 31% of the robberies involved Black offenders and White victims; only 2% involved White offenders and Black victims.

http://www.libreopinion.com/members/...lc/race05.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Ohmegodz, the ConReps has lost they balls!

Another "QUALITY" contribution from miss jihadosaurus....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    More than 1,600 Whites are murdered by Blacks each year. Blacks murder Whites at 18 times the rate Whites murder Blacks.
    About 1 million Whites were murdered, robbed, assaulted, or raped by Blacks in 1992.

In the last 30 years, 170 million violent and nonviolent crimes were committed by Blacks against Whites in the U.S.
    Blacks under 18 are more than 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than Whites the same age.
    Some 90% of the victims of race crimes are Whites.
    Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than Whites, although they comprise only one-seventh of the White population.
    On a per-capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crimes than Whites.
    Some 27 million nonviolent crimes were committed in the U.S. in 1992 alone. 31% of the robberies involved Black offenders and White victims; only 2% involved White offenders and Black victims.

http://www.libreopinion.com/members/...lc/race05.html
    OK, assuming these facts are correct, what's your solution?

My solution was "move to Australia".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OK, assuming these facts are correct, what's your solution?

My solution was "move to Australia".
    They outlawed guns down there. Won't work for me. But I plan on taking a vacation there someday. I want to ride that train from coast to coast.

I'm usually pack'n. Try anything funny with me and I'll make a canoe out of your skull. That's my answer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    They outlawed guns down there. Won't work for me. But I plan on taking a vacation there someday. I want to ride that train from coast to coast.

I'm usually pack'n. Try anything funny with me and I'll make a canoe out of your skull. That's my answer.
    So the answer to "what to do about the incredible criminality of Negroes" is for Pale Rider to pack a gun? Somehow I don't think that's going to turn the tide.

I meant, what's society's solution to the problem?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So the answer to "what to do about the incredible criminality of Negroes" is for Pale Rider to pack a gun? Somehow I don't think that's going to turn the tide.

Adherence to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Seriously... I'm not joking... "everybody pack a gun.... if....IF... you can LEGALLY."

What happened to the crime rate down there after you banned guns? Wait... I know... crime went up, dramatically.

One year after gun-owners were forced to surrender 640,381 personal firearms, including semi-automatic .22 rifles and shotguns, to be destroyed in a government program costing over 500 million dollars, the results are in...

The latest crime statistics reveal a dramatic increase in criminal activity. Gun control advocates respond "Just wait... we'll be safer... you'll see...".

Unfortunately, the ban has made the Australian criminal safer now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OBSERVABLE FACT AFTER 12 MONTHS OF DATA

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2%.

Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6%.

Australia-wide, armed-robberies are up 44%. (yes, FORTY-FOUR PERCENT)

In the state of Victoria, homicides-with-firearms are up 300%!

The steady decrease in homicides-with-firearms that occurred during the previous 25 years became an increase in the last 12 months.

The steady decrease in armed-robbery-with-firearms that occurred during the previous 25 years became an increase in the last 12 months.

There has been a dramatic increase in breakins-and-assaults-of-the-elderly.

At the time of the ban, the Prime Minister said "self-defense is not a reason for owning a firearm".

From 1910 to present, homicides in Australia have averaged about 1.8-per-100,000 or lower, a safe society by any standard.

The ban has destroyed Australia's standings in some international sport shooting competitions.

The membership of the Australian Sports Shooting Association has increased by 200% in response to the ban and in an attempt to organize against further controls, which are expected.

Australian politicians are on the spot and at a loss to explain why no improvement in "safety" has been observed after such monumental effort and expense was successfully expended in "ridding society of guns". Their response has been to "wait longer".
    http://www.nrawinningteam.com/auresult.html
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 05-05-2007 at 03:46 AM.