Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    I know what you mean, Pee. It's tough to lose a kid even if you don't know the kid. I almost refuse to go to the funeral of children because they tend to get out of hand, the mother especially goes a bit berserk and without shame and reasonably so, at least as far as I am concerned. I went to a neighbor's child's funeral and she, the mother, absolutely could not control herself. She cried to the top of her lungs, she almost got in the casket to hold her child just once more, it was really bad. Her brother tried to set her down, I realize in an attempt to console her, but I stopped him and asked him to allow her to do as she felt necessary with only safety being an obstacle and a reason for interference. As it turned out she cried, cried and cried some more and God finally lifted the burden from her and she knew she had to let go. And she did. And now she remembers him in goodness and with confidence that he is with his maker and looking down upon her in great anticipation of another meeting in another time in another place.

How did we go from a 1903A3 30 06 rifle to all this?

Love

Psychoblues
    I'll blame you..you mentioned going to the VA and I said health was ok it better be flight psy etc..then off we went. But then I know nothing about brand of 1903 anyway.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

P - if you need any connections at rucker, holler. I'm good friends with folks in the G3.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    P - if you need any connections at rucker, holler. I'm good friends with folks in the G3.
    Thanks, D! I'll keep that in mind. There are still many folks there I worked with in the past but another contact can never hurt if needed.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?