Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Said1 View Post
    Ok. that wasn't nice, and I didn't mean it. Except for the biotch part. Bring it on Kathianne. WTF do you want? two threads in a row? Get to the point or fuck off. You're tooooooo predictable and transparent.
    ::gets some popcorn::

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What in THE hell are you talking about ? Are you just ignorant ? Or angry and stupid ?

Right-wingers accuse the Islamic Janjaweed murder squads of the genocide in Africa ... NOT "all black people". Christians are the target, and they have been slaughtered by the hundreds of thousands.
    Do you actually read my posts shit head?
    You need to start reading for more detail my friend.
    Not once did I ever claim that right-wingers are accusing all black people of committing the genocide. I said that they would never get caught making that generalization.
    And yes, it is the murder squads committing the genocide. Right-wingers properly define that group of "bad people".
    But why do you think its ok to generalize Islam as being nothing but evil killers??? None of you can ever refer to the bad minority of them as just the "Jihadists" or "the small fraction of radical Muslims".
    Instead, you say the most disgusting, derogatory, and just plain fucking stupid shit about ALL Muslims by referring to Islam in general.

Read an article, or something before you spout RACE-baiting crap like this.
    I have a better idea...
    How about you actually read my posts in detail before you open you mouth???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Heres two examples:

Quote Originally Posted by Fountainhead View Post
    Islam is barbaric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    FUCK islam..... they're the most BLOOD THIRSTY PEOPLE ON EARTH.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Obama08 View Post
    Not once did I ever claim that right-wingers are accusing all black people of committing the genocide. I said that they would never get caught making that generalization.
    And yes, it is the murder squads committing the genocide. Right-wingers properly define that group of "bad people".
    But why do you think its ok to generalize Islam as being nothing but evil killers??? None of you can ever refer to the bad minority of them as just the "Jihadists" or "the small fraction of radical Muslims".
    Instead, you say the most disgusting, derogatory, and just plain fucking stupid shit about ALL Muslims by referring to Islam in general.

I have a better idea...
    Screw Islam----understand bin laden. ( oh ya--an his "ILK" too )
    http://www.pbs.org/newshour/terroris...atwa_1996.html

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Similar acts of atrocity are also done in India, Thailand, China, and a variety of other Asian countries. In fact they may even be done in some African civilizations.
    Why aren’t right-wingers accusing all black people as being psycho paths willing to commit genocide in Darfur?

Ann Coulter and the other right-wing dumbasses would NEVER generalize all black people doing bad things if only a small percentage of them were.
    And do you know who is commiting those attrocities?....muslims.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MtnBiker View Post
    Well Samantha I'm not disputing that there are those within the Islamic world that can be called our enemy. I was just wondering why Hagbard would call Islamic followers our enemy.
    Of course we have enemies in the Islamic world. No one disputes that. But this thread is full of ugly bigotry. It makes me ashamed of my fellow Americans who are so ignorant and full of hate. They put themselves on the same level as the ignorant, blindly stupid Muslims who think if they martre themselves they will get 72 virgins. These prejiduced racist Americans posting here are as blindly stupid and ignorant as those terrorists. Thankfully the majority of Muslims and the majority of Americans are not as stupid and full of hate as the terrorist and the bigots on this board.

I have a better idea...
    They anger me too. And they make me very sad, these hate filled dumbell knuckleheads. But remember, they are the minority, just as the suicide bombers are the minority in the Muslim world.
    "Wars are poor chisels for carving out peaceful tomorrows"
    Martin Luther King Jr.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You speak the truth, Sammi. But who is your audience? As an experienced entertainer I can tell you without doubt that you are speaking here to many that will not be entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Of course we have enemies in the Islamic world. No one disputes that. But this thread is full of ugly bigotry. It makes me ashamed of my fellow Americans who are so ignorant and full of hate. They put themselves on the same level as the ignorant, blindly stupid Muslims who think if they martre themselves they will get 72 virgins. These prejiduced racist Americans posting here are as blindly stupid and ignorant as those terrorists. Thankfully the majority of Muslims and the majority of Americans are not as stupid and full of hate as the terrorist and the bigots on this board.

They anger me too. And they make me very sad, these hate filled dumbell knuckleheads. But remember, they are the minority, just as the suicide bombers are the minority in the Muslim world.
    Many of these get their kicks from watching genuine Americans give their blood, guts and lives to the only ideologies they know. Pretty much self survival or death outright. These chickenshits wouldn't cross the street to help you or any other American or even a neighbor. I could talk for months, pages or reels of tape and it probably wouldn't matter.

But, in the event that it might, I suggest you keep it up and I promise I will do the same.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post

you really arent in a position to call anyone ignorant as your posts clearly demonstrate.

Nor is simply pointing out that the muslim extermists are in fact muslims is anyway bigotry.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    You speak the truth, Sammi. But who is your audience? As an experienced entertainer I can tell you without doubt that you are speaking here to many that will not be entertained.

Many of these get their kicks from watching genuine Americans give their blood, guts and lives to the only ideologies they know. Pretty much self survival or death outright. These chickenshits wouldn't cross the street to help you or any other American or even a neighbor. I could talk for months, pages or reels of tape and it probably wouldn't matter.

But, in the event that it might, I suggest you keep it up and I promise I will do the same.
    You are an experienced entertainer now? Does your resume ever stop growing?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Said1 View Post
    Ok. that wasn't nice, and I didn't mean it. Except for the biotch part. Bring it on Kathianne. WTF do you want? two threads in a row? Get to the point or fuck off. You're tooooooo predictable and transparent.
    Tacky!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default These are YOUR words

Similar acts of atrocity are also done in India, Thailand, China, and a variety of other Asian countries. In fact they may even be done in some African civilizations.
    Why aren’t right-wingers accusing all black people as being psycho paths willing to commit genocide in Darfur?

Ann Coulter and the other right-wing dumbasses would NEVER generalize all black people doing bad things if only a small percentage of them were.
    You mistakenly implied that "black people" are responsible for the psychopathic genocide in Darfur, as you clumsily framed your paint-by-numbers picture of "right-weengers"

I was hoping to E-D-U-C-A-T-E you about WHO is perpetrating this genocide. IT IS Islamic Janjaweed Terrorists. They might be
    'Mocha', or 'Cafe-au-lait' colored ... who knows ? But they ARE Muslims. Muslims murdering Christian Africans.

Us right-weengers are not the least bit confused about WHOM is MURDERING WHOM. No generalizations are needed. It is Islam. Worldwide. Islamic Terrorists in the Middle East, London, Spain, Indonesia, Phillipines, United States, Africa ...

About the only people that Islam isn't responsible for MURDERING are those nice Tibetan Monks ... We have China to thank for that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not at all "tacky", emmett.

Quote Originally Posted by emmett View Post
    Tacky!
    A 'lil crude maybe but not tacky at all. Have you read some these screeds?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jimi asked, "Are You Experienced?"

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    You are an experienced entertainer now? Does your resume ever stop growing?
    I answered, in a metaphorical way, "Yes". Are you?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    you really arent in a position to call anyone ignorant as your posts clearly demonstrate.

Nor is simply pointing out that the muslim extermists are in fact muslims is anyway bigotry.

"Bigot" is sammy's favorite catch word avatar. She liked the way it sounded when she found it in her liberal response handbook, and couldn't wait to use it. Doesn't matter if the context in which she uses it is worthy, she just likes using it. She's a twit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

You don't need to understand anything. Just continue sitting under your rocks, listen to Rush, watch Fox and read conservative blogs. You will be all set!