Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    So you think the scenery would have been the same if this were Muslims putting up a mosque? LOL Keep dreaming!
    The reason for the riot starting is inconsequential.
    If i heard that there was a riot in Egypt, 400 Muslims rioting over something, several hundred had been arrested and one died, i would not think that odd. Would you?

400 Christians started rioting, a few hundred were arrested, one died, such is life.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Did you read the articles? If not, why bother responding? BTW, thanks for the apology about me NOT calling you a liar.

Actually, with the above post along with the many you've responded to me with, I must say that Jim's point about Muslim men's treatment of women is beginning to ring true. Here we call the misogynists.
    actually i didnt know that you are a women, anyway, sorry for me jumping to the conclusion that you called me a liar, and i do not discriminate between men or women, my manners is the same with both, or maybe i use better manners while talking to women, but i dont insult anyone in the forum, with the exception of "red states rule" who once got me mad at him because of his inability to listen.

and i dont hate women at all, how can someone who adore babies hate women ?
    Last edited by abso; 12-01-2010 at 12:29 AM.
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.