Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Thanks for the kind words.

I have to agree with you, SL, for some reason I had it in my head that Kathi was a brunette or an Auburn / Redhead. I have no idea why.
    Well, I change my hair every year .... in 2006 it was short like Halle Berry and red, and then I started growing it out to my shoulders, and it was auburn and then brunette....now, it's past my shoulders and heavy blond highlights.

I'll get a picture in here as soon as I can find the cord that connects the camera to the computer so I can download something current.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would like to post a picture here but I don't know how. I have one on facebook. Would someone help me out? Slip me a pm or maybe we can talk about it here on open board for others if they might have the same ignorance issue?!?!

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    I would like to post a picture here but I don't know how. I have one on facebook. Would someone help me out? Slip me a pm or maybe we can talk about it here on open board for others if they might have the same ignorance issue?!?!

Psychoblues
    Get a FREE Flicker account PB and it is a snap to download and post pics

It is real easy and again it will not cost you anything

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    Ok Now I can see the picture red poster, previously it said flicker and photo unavailable.

Red you & your honey look so happy, it would be fun to hang out with you two cutie pies.

Noir, your a striking young man, loving the beard (as you knew I would wink)

Abso you look like a kind young man nice picture.
    We are very happy Chloe, thanks

There are many people here I would like to meet - perhaps one day I will be able to

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post

Psychoblues
    You can post it from facebook, open the image in it's album, right click and select 'copy link location/url' then paste that into a post in-between [img] tags. The image URL will be scrambled so there will be no way to find your facebook using the image.

Another way would be attaching the image to the post, simly go to make a post as normal and click the attach button (the button with the paper clip just above the text box) and upload the image from your computer the same way you uploaded the pic to facebook. Hope that helps.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default close enough.....

Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 12-06-2010 at 08:21 AM.
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Here are a few of me. All are fairly recent and all are of me at my worst (just woke up, angry, weekend lazy day...)

I think I popped too many pills in this one.

This one is a little older, but it does have my ducky shower curtain in background!!

Profile of my fat head and fat face

This is from this morning. Just got up, went to store for some caffeine and put my Steelers hat on to hide my hideous hair and fat head.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I also wanted to thank everyone who is participating in this thread, or may do so... I think it's awesome to be able to place a face to those we are always posting alongside. There's quite a few here that I have spoken with as well, so to have a picture AND a voiced to go along with the posting is just that much better.

And if it weren't for my fat head, I would say you all make a pretty damn good looking community here!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
    Here I am this last Spring with my Peruvian Momma at the Fiesta where I was made Godfather to Mi amigo y hermano Victor's youngest.

In a few more years you can start filling in on gigs for ZZ Top!!

Just kidding, this is a nice picture, and I liked your other one as well. It's always good to see a happy family.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    In a few more years you can start filling in on gigs for ZZ Top!!

Just kidding, this is a nice picture, and I liked your other one as well. It's always good to see a happy family.
    Yeah, hear you there. But hey, I'm a Unix Geek so beards are SOP

Oh here's a shot of me back in Sept with Guillermo del Toro

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Noir, the url shows up without the pic. I understand and accept your concern for the scramble. That's only prudent. If you can think of anything else or a better way to explain it to me, please remember I am not computer savvy, please do so. And Thank You so much!!

Psychoblues

I'm still getting snafued!!!!! Maybe I need to start using the preview post function!!!!

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Thanks for the kind words.

I have to agree with you, SL, for some reason I had it in my head that Kathi was a brunette or an Auburn / Redhead. I have no idea why.
    Same here...brunette for sure.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Same here...brunette for sure.
    I'm naturally auburn, which I'm sure I've written before. However, natural no longer really fits, so I go between blond, strawberry blond, and sometimes just silver.

I'll bet I was the first here with silver hair, started in sophomore year of high school. My dad was the same-totally silver by 21, though his went overnight with the D-Day invasion. The good thing is it is silver, not really that icky gray.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I'll bet I was the first here with silver hair, started in sophomore year of high school. My dad was the same-totally silver by 21, though his went overnight with the D-Day invasion. The good thing is it is silver, not really that icky gray.
    I would love to have natural silver hair ... I'm working on it!!!

My first love in highschool had some gray in his hair at 16 ... we never had a problem with people asking for his ID. BTW ... I was a cougar in highschool....he was six months younger and one year behind!
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    I would love to have natural silver hair ... I'm working on it!!!

My first love in highschool had some gray in his hair at 16 ... we never had a problem with people asking for his ID. BTW ... I was a cougar in highschool....he was six months younger and one year behind!
    LOL! My ex was 2 years younger than me! I guess he still is.
    I started coloring the silver in high school, I got carded til nearly 35. Now I go through periods of letting the hair grow out, then go back to coloring again. Right now with looking for jobs, gonna go darker again. I hate that though, my hair grows fast.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill