Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon View Post
    Well pigfucker you seem to make an unfounded assumption in every sentence you post. You finger it out.

Not when you say that brownies are placed at the highest levels within the US poised to ensure that they overthrow us.

The shoe fits you, wear it.
    No. You tell me mr. intellectual. You agreed it wasn't a christian thing, but seem to place merit on the misperceptions of others.

And I said anti-americans are placed at the highest levels. Can you even read?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=TheSage;57372]No. You tell me mr. intellectual. You agreed it wasn't a christian thing, but seem to place merit on the misperceptions of others.[quote]

I do not believe that it is a misperception from their position or perspective.

Things not only look different from diff stations in life, they really ARE diff. You keep making the same mistake in assuming that everything that is true for you is also true for others.

That mistake is part of why we are making enemies instead of friends in the world.

And I said anti-americans are placed at the highest levels.
    ...to assist the brownskins in defeating us......

Yes, I decided you were stark raving mad. I meant it.

Yes I can read. If I am misreading you time will clarify my early diagnosis.

And BTW, there actually have been at least a half dozen highly publicized real world examples of US forces "witnessing" that they are attacking Iraqis in the name of Jesus Christ. One very famous series of such episodes before the second invasion of Falujah.

And even a cursory examionation of US newspapers, chatrooms and radio is rife with prochristian/antiIslam rhetoric that is definitely intended to convey a religious aspect to the conflict.

We are not a strictly secular nation.

GWB for example has linked christianity to our mission in Iraq a few times. They may seem like meaningless little statements to you, but then again you fail to recognize that we are the aggressors who are invading Islamic nations and fomenting a holy war and a Jihad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=loosecannon;57386][QUOTE=TheSage;57372]No. You tell me mr. intellectual. You agreed it wasn't a christian thing, but seem to place merit on the misperceptions of others.

I do not believe that it is a misperception from their position or perspective.

Things not only look different from diff stations in life, they really ARE diff. You keep making the same mistake in assuming that everything that is true for you is also true for others.

That mistake is part of why we are making enemies instead of friends in the world.

...to assist the brownskins in defeating us......

Yes, I decided you were stark raving mad. I meant it.

Yes I can read. If I am misreading you time will clarify my early diagnosis.

And BTW, there actually have been at least a half dozen highly publicized real world examples of US forces "witnessing" that they are attacking Iraqis in the name of Jesus Christ. One very famous series of such episodes before the second invasion of Falujah.

And even a cursory examionation of US newspapers, chatrooms and radio is rife with prochristian/antiIslam rhetoric that is definitely intended to convey a religious aspect to the conflict.

We are not a strictly secular nation.

GWB for example has linked christianity to our mission in Iraq a few times. They may seem like meaningless little statements to you, but then again you fail to recognize that we are the aggressors who are invading Islamic nations and fomenting a holy war and a Jihad.

The jihad existed before the iraqi invasion, dipnose.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=TheSage;57387][QUOTE=loosecannon;57386]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    No. You tell me mr. intellectual. You agreed it wasn't a christian thing, but seem to place merit on the misperceptions of others.

The jihad existed before the iraqi invasion, dipnose.
    shithead, WHAT Jihad?

A hundred or 1000 disgruntleds?

(Note the subtle distinction between all of Islam and 1000 rogues)

I dunno if you have noticed but the "jihad" has grown exponentially since the invasion of Iraq's oil.

So tell me madman, what is your screed? What is your message about mean scary Islam? Wanna share it with the rest of the class, just you up in front and all of us listening at our desks? We will promise to listen quietly and not laugh if you stutter or forget your lines.

We are all ears.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=loosecannon;57394][QUOTE=TheSage;57387]
    Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon View Post

shithead, WHAT Jihad?

A hundred or 1000 disgruntleds?

(Note the subtle distinction between all of Islam and 1000 rogues)

I dunno if you have noticed but the "jihad" has grown exponentially since the invasion of Iraq's oil.

So tell me madman, what is your screed? What is your message about mean scary Islam? Wanna share it with the rest of the class, just you up in front and all of us listening at our desks? We will promise to listen quietly and not laugh if you stutter or forget your lines.

We are all ears.
    What jihad? You should listen to the MAINSTREAM discourse in islamic nations.

My screed?

Islam is a barbaric ideology with violence and intolerance as part of it's core identity. We should bar immigration of all muslims. what's your screed on islam? You wanna pretend it's the religion of peace? This is why people of your ideological ilk should be kept far from the reigns of power and policy creation.